Meanwhile in Japan...

Pretty sure most will not agree with this style. But hey props to anyone willing to do their own thing! The wrap thoughh

This following video actually shows one of the drivers of a similar Lamborghini in the above film. Bosozoku ( violent running tribe for lack of better translation ) are groups of very annoying bikers. Not so prevalent in Japan today compared to the 70s and 80s but still around. Here is a guy who seemed to graduate to being obnoxious with a Lamborghini. If you don't want to listen to him talk and just see some interesting Lambos, fast forward to 6:30 in the video. Although I must say it is VERY rare to have any sort of documentation on this sub culture for western viewing. In languages outside Japanese it does not exist for the most part.

If anyone carries further interest on this, I can go into more detail and link up some more videos. Enjoy!

It looks to be something like that. I really don't know for sure though.

I would not do it to my car, but you gotta admit, if you ran upon those car in the middle of the night youd be pretty amazed.. Whats with the gay Fiero tagging along..

i love their I don't give a shit attitude

Definitely agree. I respect the fact that they are doing what they want opposed to what others would want them to do.

I saw a photo of that wrap before, I like it! Is it a holographic chrome?

it's a chrome wrap that has prism patterns. very similar to a hologram effect. think of it like a disco ball skin. the light hitting each prism pattern is creating that amorphic pixel colorization look. very cool!

Prism/hologram effect looks amazing really. Not really fan of all the flashing lights and underside neons etc..

But this could be really wicked with tactically placed UV-leds and then that prism is turning it to visible light without visible lights.

That's a crazy wrap and they OWN IT. Props to them for being who they are :icon_thumleft: Certainly would not do that to my car, but still cool too and very unique non the less

Not gonna lie, pretty much everything about this video makes me want to go hang out in Japan for a while.

Before everyone gets too excited, they actually do this for a living --- at least indirectly.

The guy has a magazine/magazine column which is kind of equivalent to "Hot Rod" only it applies mostly to Italian exotics. As mentioned on several threads before, living in such a densely populated and highly competitive country like Japan, the Japanese gets bored quite easily (or another way of putting it would be they have very short attention spans). In order to keep the magazine and column "alive", they need to come up with crazy/outrageous/insane (whatever you wish to call it) acts and/or events to keep their followers interested (and thus buy the magazine and attend their events). The number of different magazines in Japan is...well...crazy. So they will go all out to catch attention. I guess they should be given credit for their enthusiasm and they certainly are not shy to explore new grounds; but it's kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy as what they are doing is actually part of their bread and butter.

I wonder what's going on with this thing? Same guy, murci with veneno kit. Should be close to done by now...

25402d1387808265-lamborghini-veneno-repl

Ya, this I want to see as well!

i love their I don't give a shit attitude

:iamwithstupid: The guys who went to the 50th said the Japanese contingent was a blast to hang out with!

:iamwithstupid: The guys who went to the 50th said the Japanese contingent was a blast to hang out with!

No doubt, they know how to party and have fun!

I don't like all the LED but that wrap hell yes I would do that to my car. I got a skittle color to be noticed. And when it comes to being noticed that hologram effect is like a damn spaceship. Thumps up.