7 Dead in California

Odyssey

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of explains why your right bicep is so huge.

:lol2: i see what you did there.

He would have to put himself out there - not to even get rejected, but to get a RESPONSE he'd have no choice but to consider. Too scary. He has 140 pages of bullshit identity he's built up - ego that can't be bruised because if he's wrong about himself being X, then what else could be wrong about? Then who the hell is he anyway? He needed a friend or two who'd call him on his BS and say - 'these are the fcuking rules. Either learn to play the game or masturbate, the choice is only up to you.' He has no idea what those 'assholes' actually do.. since he's so self absorbed I bet he never actually asked - what is it a GIRL would want from a guy, what kind of a guy would I have to become to get girls?

24, Chip, DAMN. One of my friends had just crossed 29... normal dude in every way but that one....and I think hope's lost.

Im starting to rethink the Aspergers thing... In all of the Manifesto.... 140 pages of DETAILED life fcuking story... From the time he is five until the thursday... It reads like the worlds longest Christmas card from a stay at home mom. Meticulously recapping major as well as mediocre events each year of his life... Dripping with misogyny and anger at women for rejecting him sexually... I didn't find a single instance of ACTUAL rejection. Hes angry that others have girlfriends and are sexually active, but I never found a single instance where he ACTUALLY asked a girl out for a date... One would think with the detail he uses, including excruciating details about the first time he fucked his mattress, 8that if he actually asked a girl out and she said "no" he would have mentioned that? "April 3rd, 2004- asked mary joe to go to outback. She said "fcuk you Eddie Munster."

He observes other men with women but he never seems to work his way back from there. As if the poon fairy just dropped her into his lap. He never had enough self awareness to realize that guy had a moment of intense nervousness working his way up to asking her out. That might be aspergers. He knows what he wants... But he has no idea how to get it. Or. It may just be hes a lazy bastard. He goes on and on about wanting to be rich. (Which is also a bit odd since by most accounts his family did have money. He was constantly traveling over seas and certainly didnt seem financially unstable) But instead of going to school, or even getting a job, He compulsively plays the lotto.

What part of Aspergers? Sounds to me like he may have had some major OCD going on as well. OCD can manifest alongside Asperger Syndrome. Asperger Syndrome itself I do not believe caused this however. Most people with Aspergers are non violent.

i read the entire manifesto mainly to try and understand what was so bad in this kids life that would drive him over the edge, and after reading it i still dont clearly understand. to sum it up its very long with him regurgitating information over and over. in the begining he shows exactly how naive he is when he mentions how his father met his future step mom. he thinks his dad met her after he got divorced from his mom but i would be willing to bet he was banging her the entire time while he was married and this was probably the reason his parents got divorced in the first place (him cheating), i can see how he wouldnt catch onto this at the age it happend but later on in life? to be so dumb just shows that while he continued to get older in numbers his mind was still very innocent. this kids biggest problem was being a virgin and being unable to meet girls that were interested in him, the manifesto was very detailed, writing out even small insignificant things that honestly im surprised he remembered, but nowhere does he mention actually trying to go out and meet a girl, he just sat around watching them like a creep. he didnt even try to sign up for a dating website (not that he mentiones) which is surprising because he has a large collection of selfies which im sure any woman would find impressive. he basically expected everything to just fall in his lap and if it didnt he would get angry and depressed. The one thing i noticed is this kid put up so many imaginary roadblocks infront of him and dug himself into such a deep depression over virtually nothing only by using his own mind against himself and this is what eventually broke him. what this kid really needed was some xanax... his anxiety, fear, and his ability to eat himself up over absolutely nothing was his downfall. my words of wisdom? success in anything is built on outcome independance, where not being upset that a single plan, idea or interaction doesnt go the way you want and youre able to pick yourself up and try again.

i read the entire manifesto mainly to try and understand what was so bad in this kids life that would drive him over the edge, and after reading it i still dont clearly understand. to sum it up its very long with him regurgitating information over and over. in the begining he shows exactly how naive he is when he mentions how his father met his future step mom. he thinks his dad met her after he got divorced from his mom but i would be willing to bet he was banging her the entire time while he was married and this was probably the reason his parents got divorced in the first place (him cheating), i can see how he wouldnt catch onto this at the age it happend but later on in life? to be so dumb just shows that while he continued to get older in numbers his mind was still very innocent. this kids biggest problem was being a virgin and being unable to meet girls that were interested in him, the manifesto was very detailed, writing out even small insignificant things that honestly im surprised he remembered, but nowhere does he mention actually trying to go out and meet a girl, he just sat around watching them like a creep. he didnt even try to sign up for a dating website (not that he mentiones) which is surprising because he has a large collection of selfies which im sure any woman would find impressive. he basically expected everything to just fall in his lap and if it didnt he would get angry and depressed. The one thing i noticed is this kid put up so many imaginary roadblocks infront of him and dug himself into such a deep depression over virtually nothing only by using his own mind against himself and this is what eventually broke him. what this kid really needed was some xanax... his anxiety, fear, and his ability to eat himself up over absolutely nothing was his downfall. my words of wisdom? success in anything is built on outcome independance, where not being upset that a single plan, idea or interaction doesnt go the way you want and youre able to pick yourself up and try again.

Never thought I'd say this but...you might want to ease up on the text mate :D Use paragraphs.

i know u like red alot..but its spelt read.. :icon_mrgreen:

I find it very weird spelling it "read" when it's pronounced "red" so I always spell it red, get used to it :icon_mrgreen:

He was on Xanax.

That freak was so disturbed he needed to be on elephant tranquilizers chained to the bed in a looney bin.

I am of the opposite spectrum for the proposed treatment.

He needed to get out more, get involved in hobbies, get involved with people.

Not wish something will fall onto knob.

He needed to experience the harsh realities of life and not sit underneath a coconut tree waiting for a nut to drop.

Yes and once he gets that he will see your car, newer model BMW and he would think that's SOOOO UNFAIR that you have one and he doesn't and his shit is aristocratic and yours isn't and he starts planning how to punish you because he's GOD and you are just a peasant and you do not deserve a new BMW but he does and he doesn't have one, OHH THE HUMANITY, it's soo unfair, then he kills you for your slightly newer BMW!

You might be able to prevent this by catching it on time, donate or buy the freak a new BMW so he doesn't have to slaughter you for yours in the worse imaginable way possible but then he sees your new mountain bike :eusa_think:

Yes and once he gets that he will see your car, newer model BMW and he would think that's SOOOO UNFAIR that you have one and he doesn't and his shit is aristocratic and yours isn't and he starts planning how to punish you because he's GOD and you are just a peasant and you do not deserve a new BMW but he does and he doesn't have one, OHH THE HUMANITY, it's soo unfair, then he kills you for your slightly newer BMW!

You might be able to prevent this by catching it on time, donate or buy the freak a new BMW so he doesn't have to slaughter you for yours in the worse imaginable way possible but then he sees your new mountain bike :eusa_think:

You've just summed up why I carry a gun at all times.

What part of Aspergers? Sounds to me like he may have had some major OCD going on as well. OCD can manifest alongside Asperger Syndrome. Asperger Syndrome itself I do not believe caused this however. Most people with Aspergers are non violent.

The extreme lack of social awareness. And the 140 page life story. Those both scream aspergers.

Like somebody else pointed out, how he didnt get laid despite himself is a complete mystery to me. He wasnt bad looking. He was in decent shape albeit small. Nice clothes, nice car, hollywood family, and in IV. Unless coeds have changed significantly in the last 20 years, he should have had chicks who were throwing themselves at him.... Even with the douchbag attitude. Which means, he was affirmatively avoiding it. Or. He was so bat shit crazy, he was unable to hide how batshit crazy he was. Even then though, I knew chicks who wouldve jumped him.

how he didnt get laid despite himself is a complete mystery to me. He wasnt bad looking. He was in decent shape albeit small.

He was 5,9. 135 lbs. A hair cut straight out of the seventies. A crooked bulb nose. A shitty demeanor and he speaks like he's reading out of a Dickinson novel.

Dude couldn't have got laid if he had hundred dollar bills hanging out of his pants.

When you're walking around with a chip on your shoulder, people pick up on it quickly.

He was 5,9. 135 lbs. A hair cut straight out of the seventies. A crooked bulb nose. A shitty demeanor and he speaks like he's reading out of a Dickinson novel.

Dude couldn't have got laid if he had hundred dollar bills hanging out of his pants.

When you're walking around with a chip on your shoulder, people pick up on it quickly.

Dude. I knew chicks who would bang him like a bongo drum, without question.

Thank god I was sat down when I read that.

That's why I said, "Never thought I'd say this..." :)