Free with your L-Power Membership

Roman

So... (Anybody else notice all my posts start with "so"?). So Im out in the country at a farm equipment auction- picked up some attachments for the Ford. Anyways theres also a large (400+ cars)annual car show in the area so we started heading that way after I paid fir my shit. Plan is to grab some lunch in town and head up to the show.

We come over a hill and theres a white countach on the side of the road broken down. I flip a U-turn so I can help my fellow brother out.

fcuk.

(Honestly, it was pretty damned close. )

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... (Anybody else notice all my posts start with "so"?). So Im out in the country at a farm equipment auction- picked up some attachments for the Ford. Anyways theres also a large (400+ cars)annual car show in the area so we started heading that way after I paid fir my shit. Plan is to grab some lunch in town and head up to the show.

We come over a hill and theres a white countach on the side of the road broken down. I flip a U-turn so I can help my fellow brother out.

fcuk.

What was the problem with the Countach? Did it need to be flat bedded?

Breaking down on the side of the road in anything sucks, however breaking down in a Countach SUCK'S EXPONENTIALLY!

/So....You get an 8N? 9N 1110 1710? 5000? 846? Details man :eusa_dance:

1920 w NH FEL. And now, with a John Deer 6ft rotary brush cutter, a 5' box blade, and a 6 foot adjustable grader blade. (The last three items I got for $850 today... :eusa_dance: )

WERE YOU OUT IN YOURS?

That would be a pic to take, two white Countachs

It would be pretty sad since one was real and one wasn't.

What was the problem with the Countach? Did it need to be flat bedded?

Breaking down on the side of the road in anything sucks, however breaking down in a Countach SUCK'S EXPONENTIALLY!

And getting a flat tire in a kit car countach when of all the fcuking people in the world, I happen to pull up behind you, in my L-power "hit it" T- shirt, no less, the suckage on that can't be measured with known instruments.

fcuk.

Yeah, the exhaust placement and shape of the light surrounds are the easy indicators, but it had me looking closer than I should have been.

How did the conversation go? "I could help you out if it was real, but I don't know anything about Fieros."

What's with the other plate? So he takes pride in telling everyone he was cruising in Europe in a fake Countach kit car? :eusa_wall:

WTFFF.... I would of helped him out with some gasoline and a match!

I am sitting in a very very nice Italian restaurant and everybody is wondering why I just burst out laughing. :icon_super:

What's with the other plate? So he takes pride in telling everyone he was cruising in Europe in a fake Countach kit car? :eusa_wall:

If it was driven in Europe, Im zsa zsa gabor. You can buy fake europlates online.

Yeah, the exhaust placement and shape of the light surrounds are the easy indicators, but it had me looking closer than I should have been.

Another way to spot a fake is when you look in the engine compartment at the plaque that shows the firing sequence and it says "1-4-2-3.....that is all"

WTFFF.... I would of helped him out with some gasoline and a match!

:lol2: If it's a Fiero under there, he may not even need help getting the fire started.

You can buy fake europlates online.

That's what I thought. So the other possibility is having a "Euro plate" would "convince" more people that they are looking at a real CT then? :eusa_think: :rolleyes: :lol2:

It took me a moment. I skimmed to the image first and thought "What the hell did RD do to his Countach...."

I was at C&C up here in Indy and a "Ferrari 355" showed up... It looked off and honestly took me looking inside until I figured it out. The real insult is that passer-bys not in the know think these cars are representative of the actual production cars.

I saw a fake ass 430 Ferrari in of all places Beverly Hills yesterday. Shit looked like a 4x4 that was melting..

Back on Romandads topic, that is not even a good fake. It doesnt even count as one that looks good from 10 miles away..

It took me a moment. I skimmed to the image first and thought "What the hell did RD do to his Countach...."

I was at C&C up here in Indy and a "Ferrari 355" showed up... It looked off and honestly took me looking inside until I figured it out. The real insult is that passer-bys not in the know think these cars are representative of the actual production cars.

Well... Yeah... Ive had two different people ask me if I built mine from a kit... Both of whom should have known better...

1920 w NH FEL. And now, with a John Deer 6ft rotary brush cutter, a 5' box blade, and a 6 foot adjustable grader blade. (The last three items I got for $850 today... :eusa_dance: )

Dude that is a STEAL :eusa_dance:

Glad to see you are loving the country. You get a pickup yet?

Dude that is a STEAL :eusa_dance:

Glad to see you are loving the country. You get a pickup yet?

No... No pick up yet. And now that tornado season is ending it may be a while. I'm looking for a high mileage, cosmetic shit box, 4x4, with decent internals... Something I could take a baseball bat too, and make it look better.

If you can believe this.. the SAME THING happened to me back in 2007! Wow.. that was seven years ago. (took me an hour to fine the photos... but here they are)

Broken down white kit-car-countach's must be a midwest thing!

07_29_07_1421.jpg

07_29_07_1422.jpg

If you can believe this.. the SAME THING happened to me back in 2007! Wow.. that was seven years ago. (took me an hour to fine the photos... but here they are)

Broken down white kit-car-countach's must be a midwest thing!

Its even the same horrible kit!