UGR LP560 vs. 1400 whp Supra vs. 1400 whp Z.06 vs. Turbo Busa

Kisco

Looking at the speedo it looks like the bike went well sub 3 seconds 100 to 150. Fast as fcuk.

I ripped the video off youtube. Looks to be about ~2.3 to 2.6 seconds 100 to 150.... and that is cautioning on the high side... wow

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As Fadi's race agent, I'm prepared to release a statement from Fadi.

"Thank you everyone for the props and big thanks to Matt for bringing an animal for me to race. Hands down one of the most humble people you will meet. Thank you UGR for making me the biggest baddest car on the streets of Michigan. If I can find my billet balls I will go racing again tonight. I am so tired."

- Fadi

Best TTG vs Turbo Busa video ever, IMO.

x1000000000000

CONGRATS FADI!!!! No words can describe truly how awesome that performance was

Looks like the UGR shop just got a little busier ...

The tag line still works:

UGR TT Lambo get one before one gets you!!!

Wooosh we need you to come to TI to do the play by play over the speakers lol

Wooosh we need you to come to TI to do the play by play over the speakers lol

Now that's a job I just might be able to handle ...

Damn, that is awesome. Congrats Fadi! If I had just watched that bike's speedo twirl on the test run and stopped, I would have said Fadi had no chance. That is one fast as hell bike, and an even faster TTG. :o

come to think of it,i guess its kinda boring for Kisco/Fadi now... Theres noting out there that could hang with his car.. Gtrs used to have a chance,alil atleast,now.. NO chance at all.

The only thing left for you underground guys is to have Kevin rent an air strip for a day and have an all out battle for who has the fastest customer car. Seems the only logical way to get any competition.

That'a boy Fadi! such a cool video. That bike is fast as fcuk. When it showed that clip of his kill setting increasing the boost each gear and how smooth it was and how fast he shifted I for sure thought you were in for an ass kicking! Last time ill ever underestimate the raging bull! :icon_super:

Man, today was a super bust day for me. Hectic to say the least.

Anyways, thanks EVERYONE for the kind words. The main purpose I built my car was to try and beat this bike. I honestly didn't think I stood a chance after seeing its speedo video and just how bad it ran away from me as a stage 3.

The 2R is seriously an exceptional piece of machinery. The speed can't be described verbally. It is a once in a life time event that I feel every car enthusiast must feel on their life time. Unexplainable via keyboard.

Now, it's 5 am and it is time for some rest……until the kids wake me up in 3 hrs. Ugh!

Man, today was a super bust day for me. Hectic to say the least.

Anyways, thanks EVERYONE for the kind words. The main purpose I built my car was to beat try and beat this bike. I honestly didn't think I stood a chance after seeing its speedo video and just how bad it ran away from me as a stage 3.

The 2R is seriously an exceptional piece of machinery. The speed can't be described verbally. It is a once in a life time event that I feel every car enthusiast must feel on their life time. Unexplainable via keyboard.

Now, it's 5 am and it is time for some rest……until the kids wake me up in 3 hrs. Ugh!

Atleast ull b waking up with kids around and a 2R in yr garage... great car,great build.

Jesus...can any street car on this planet beat a UGR 2R???? Forget the X package, can ANYONE beat a 2R? Simply amazing Fadi, great job and way to represent. You and Dustin need to hit the BUSA forums. LOL

Peter

Jesus...can any street car on this planet beat a UGR 2R???? Forget the X package, can ANYONE beat a 2R? Simply amazing Fadi, great job and way to represent. You and Dustin need to hit the BUSA forums. LOL

Peter

Already 4 pages and counting…lol.