Good times on Mullholland

Allan-Herbie

Crazy. Any more before footage? Avoiding the car or over-corrected or something?

I can't quite work out what's going on there:

1. That SUV is on the wrong side of the road and

2 The Fezza seemed to overcook the corner before that SUV was seen and didn't correct in time nor slow down...but wtf was that SUV doing there?!

Crazy. Any more before footage? Avoiding the car or over-corrected or something?

Let me know when you're on the road and driving on the left side...I'll stay home...Thx in advance.

Let me know when you're on the road and driving on the left side...I'll stay home...Thx in advance.

:lol2: Valid point.

wow, I don't know how I missed that. Wow yeah that's messed up.

I see no issue with driving on the left.

Driving on the wrong side on the wrong side of the pond mate! :lol2:

Were the Ferrari occupants ok?

The YouTube video description said driver few scratches, passenger unharmed, which is great news!

Looks to me like he was coming hot in the corner and saw the SUV and decided to do a midcorner throttle llift off and away the rear went. The 360 kicks its rear out like that easily in my experience.

Looked to me like the F may have gotten two wheels off (or partially off) and then maybe over corrected, or maybe the rear kicked out at the same time.

SUV does look to be in left lane for a split second, probably saw the ferrari in his lane and swerved a little and then got back into the right lane gradually..

def looks like the ferrari let up on throttle and rear end came around. ouch

On Fchat

saw this about the Ferrari crash on FChat: I was behind the guy about two hundred yards. I came around the corner above the lookout, heard a Ferrari using way too much power and just saw the car entering the right-hander at a speed that was clearly inappropriate and begging for the result. Nobody crashes in that spot -- Nobody. The cause: Extreme, crystal clear idiocy.

To all of you saying "tires" or "didn't expect the car coming up" or "shoulda corrected more", cork it. This fool has a reputation for reckless driving and he showed it here with his 10 year old son in the passenger seat (thank goodness he was okay). The guy deserves every bit of mockery we can muster, not more excuses. He is the perfect example of bad judgement we should all seek to avoid.

As it is a Ferrari and f chat when they say "reckless driver" can we check if they mean "just driving the car and using it whilst it is not polished"

BTW... As someone who used to drive in that area all the time, all I see is a couple of typical Mulholland Assholes... Christ, they wrote songs about these dipshits killing themselves in the 1960s and nothing has fcuking changed up there...

Matt Farrah said he was there and the guy just overcooked the corner way too much. Said he is known for acting like an asshole up there and usually has his 9yo kid in the car with him.

Came across this is posted this on FB too... Still can't understand what happened but holy cow.. was slow mo decent which must have been terrifying! Happy to hear they are all ok.

This is why I only pitstop at the snake from Kanan instead of following Muholland all the way up. Glad no one was hurt.

Glad to see nobody was hurt!

I saw an SUV just drive down the hill last time I was over there. Instead of turning at all (coming from Kanan) he just went straight, drove right down. WTF?

This is why I only pitstop at the snake from Kanan instead of following Muholland all the way up. Glad no one was hurt.

:iamwithstupid:

That Nickey mouse guy must do pretty well on youtube vids

I would sure hope so, he always catches stuff there. Must be there all the time.