Private island anyone?

Hovik

awesome... I bought a Vision 2 + a few weeks ago, great to have all of the features built into this one...

I've seen references to a not insignificant number of "fly aways" by these DPI drones. Wonder how widespread the issue is?

Unless I am overlooking something if I were I in the market that island would be a bit small.

It's not for sale, just sharing a video I made while at an event on that property. The island is just a small part of all the cool things there. There's a 1.1 mile long 9 turn private racetrack, museum, all sort of off road trails and toys to play with... I have another video in the works which will show more.

I've seen references to a not insignificant number of "fly aways" by these DPI drones. Wonder how widespread the issue is?

It happens, known issue. Every time I fly mine I'm mentally prepared that it'll be the last time out... lol

That's it, I'm buying a drone. Been thinking about it too long. Never got that radio controlled helicopter when I was a kid. Time to make up for it.

awesome... I bought a Vision 2 + a few weeks ago, great to have all of the features built into this one...

I've got one too...they're so much fun.

This is one of the people I follow on FB, one of only a few. Comes across as someone who is just all up a great person.

That's right, really cool property to visit. There's also a racetrack which I'll show in another video later.

I thought I saw that on the horizon in the video!

That is not what i pictured when you said private racetrack.

I've seen other private tracks, but they don't look like this!

And this is all privately owned, not a company?