So... Ebola...

Roman

Not that deadly? That doctor is so full of shit. Perhaps he would like to go fill the position of the TOP EBOLA DOCTOR who just died from Ebola, instead of jaw jacking about it with Nancy Grace from the comfort of a studio....

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2...ebola/13340755/

It was a woman and she didn't say it wasn't deadly, just that it was not that deadly if the person could get proper treatment. Most people who get it do not get proper treatment.

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheels, the LP ambassador for Ebola safety who is also the clear favorite for never catching it, along with hepatitis, herpes, hickeys...

It was a woman and she didn't say it wasn't deadly, just that it was not that deadly if the person could get proper treatment. Most people who get it do not get proper treatment.

That's probably true to a point. But I'd say your risk of death is still "high" no matter what treatment you get. There's no cure, no medication, no vaccine. All they can do is treat symptoms and pray.

Death or not, I still do not want hemorrhaging blisters all over my body

I would propose that there is likely no one that does :lol2: Ok except the Harkonnen.

vladbig.jpg

Not that deadly? That doctor is so full of shit. There's now an open position in Sierra Leone if he would like to volunteer instead of jaw jacking about it form the comfort of a studio in 'Merica.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2...ebola/13340755/

Three doctors who were dressed in bio suits have now caught it. I'd say it's obviously pretty contagious regardless of what they say about it not being very contagious. 65% who catch it die. No cure, no vaccine. You only treat the symptoms and pray. And it's a slow painfull death where you bleed out. I'll pass.....

65% with proper treatment or 65% period? Because remember, most all of the cases are in the Third World. Also, did these doctors have proper facilities to dispose of their biosuits? Because I doubt that they would have gotten it in the First World. Viruses cannot just magically penetrate biosuits.

There was a guy at the bar I was having lunch at talking about Ebola. Said its difficult to catch and when I told him about the guy being flown to Germany to be treated he wasnt worried. Said the reason its contracted so much in third world countries is because of their sanitation. People sleep and shit in the same place according to him. I cant comment, I think those countries are worse than third world(or countries that are considered 3rd arent actually 3rd) and I would never visit.

Have you ever been in a public restroom at LAX?

Death or not, I still do not want hemorrhaging blisters all over my body

Sure you do... Tattoos are out! Hemorrhaging blisters in! Its what all the cool kids are getting this year...

Have you ever been in a public restroom at LAX?

Have not.

'not that deadly" IMHO is a relative term. What are you comparing it to? There aren't any (maybe one other) viruses with as high a mortality rate...HIV being the only one I think. The mortality from ebola is as high as 90% down to maybe 40-50% at best. With no antiviral medications then what are you doing, replacing fluids and hoping to make the body strong enough to fight it off before it reaches the hemorrage stage. Once it gets to that stage, more likely than not you are screwed. Now is a first world hospital a better place to be than a dirt hut in the Congo? Sure, but dont believe that this virus is "not that deadly" just because you are in a "proper hospital". Its still deadly as hell.

BTW, I read an article (yahoo news or something like that) that an infected individual made it to Hong Kong...that's a scary proposition...

Have not.

Yeah... Let me put it this way... People from every corner of the fcuking world come through there, and they dont magically acquire the queen's english and western sanitation practices when they get off the plane...

Exempli Gratia.

We flew out of LAX this time last year... I'm a diabetic, and that means, sometimes, I have to pee more often than average. Well, it was one of those times.... So I hit the head, which of course was crowded with about 15 million fcuking people. So, I have to wait- something men arent used to dealing with... A stall opened up, so I grabbed it... Now, at this point, I am in real physical pain... I step into the stall and my jaw nearly hits the floor.... Thank god it didnt because I surely would have contracted hepatitis. The first thing I see is the seat... The ENTIRE SEAT, is covered in human feces. Its smeared on there like peanut butter on white bread... Then I look, and realize, the STALL ITSELF is covered in smeared shit too.... The bowl is full of crap, up to the rim... And some has spilled onto the floor which I quickly check to make sure Im not standing in any... I've got no fcuking choice, the place is still packed, and I cant wait in line any more... I have got to pee, knowing, Im going to be spraying microscopic particles of this sludge right back at myself... So I back clear out of this thing, arch my back and make like niagra falls. I of course pissed more on the floor than in the bowl, but what the fcuk did it matter at that point?

So... Tell me again how were fcuking immune from this?

Have to.

Sounds like I dont want to.

Yeah... Let me put it this way... People from every corner of the fcuking world come through there, and they dont magically acquire the queen's english and western sanitation practices when they get off the plane...

Exempli Gratia.

We flew out of LAX this time last year... I'm a diabetic, and that means, sometimes, I have to pee more often than average. Well, it was one of those times.... So I hit the head, which of course was crowded with about 15 million fcuking people. So, I have to wait- something men arent used to dealing with... A stall opened up, so I grabbed it... Now, at this point, I am in real physical pain... I step into the stall and my jaw nearly hits the floor.... Thank god it didnt because I surely would have contracted hepatitis. The first thing I see is the seat... The ENTIRE SEAT, is covered in human feces. Its smeared on there like peanut butter on white bread... Then I look, and realize, the STALL ITSELF is covered in smeared shit too.... The bowl is full of crap, up to the rim... And some has spilled onto the floor which I quickly check to make sure Im not standing in any... I've got no fcuking choice, the place is still packed, and I cant wait in line any more... I have got to pee, knowing, Im going to be spraying microscopic particles of this sludge right back at myself... So I back clear out of this thing, arch my back and make like niagra falls. I of course pissed more on the floor than in the bowl, but what the fcuk did it matter at that point?

Thats disgusting.

Sure you do... Tattoos are out! Hemorrhaging blisters in! Its what all the cool kids are getting this year...

:

Looks cool to me! :icon_oak: :icon_oak:

ebola_hand1.jpg

ebola_outbreak_africa_2.jpg

Ebola_virus.jpg

Exempli Gratia.

You can find some stuff like that on city transit buses. They had a problem in Philadelphia with people taking shits in the back of the bus.

I hate public restrooms, I rarely go and only if I REALLY have to and when I do I don't even touch the doors or handles without covering my hands, some people are disgusting no matter where you are!

I notice everyone's talking about Ebola. Does this mean it's gone viral? :D

I see what you did there

:lol2:

I hate public restrooms, I rarely go and only if I REALLY have to and when I do I don't even touch the doors or handles without covering my hands, some people are disgusting no matter where you are!

The general public are DOWNRIGHT NASTY. Everyone driving in their car is picking their nose. People coughing and sneezing on everyone, etc.

You can find some stuff like that on city transit buses. They had a problem in Philadelphia with people taking shits in the back of the bus.

W. T. F.

2 Americans infected w Ebola being flown into the US.

Tomorrow .... The zombie apocalypse

I'm all ready for the Zombie Apocalypse. Just picked this up last month.

post-13077-1406842732.jpg