Purple Roadster

capt_chaos

I love you...you love me..
ummm.....do I have competition now???? :fripper:

Not a fan of the color combo....

I like the color, but I'm also one of those wackos who thinks the SE30 Jota in purple is one of the best Lambos ever made. White interior with either gold or black calipers would be perfect, IMO.

love it !! although would prefer a white/black interior or just black, with very few purple trim.

i like

looks like a bad wrap? no tks.

I like the color, but I'm also one of those wackos who thinks the SE30 Jota in purple is one of the best Lambos ever made. White interior with either gold or black calipers would be perfect, IMO.

likewise :)

Viola Orphelia?

The tone of that purple shifts a lot under different light. Looks gorgeous at some, not so much at others. A purple with more blue hue would be my preference but that's just me. Agree that the choice for the interior colour isn't the best match.

:iamwithstupid: