.....and the rioting and looting has begun.

Castor Troy

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out the second vid... theyre all pumped up guidos.

Staten Island is full of Italian racist cops. Scary place to be if you're black

I'm not saying at all that the police were right but doing what the police officer says IS THE VALID OPTION unless you consider being dead a more valid option. Now if the end result of being an idiot, if when you're in the right, is at worst being tasered, then sure by all means fight back against The Man. Unfortunately, when death becomes a possibility, it should be a no trainer on what decision to make. Not saying there aren't flaws with police or the system but I'm sure if this dead guy were given 2 options: hey you're gonna die here If you resist with 100% certainty or you can give in and live, do you really think he would have resisted?

Shocker. They probably jerk-off to Muscle Magazine and the thought of chest day at the gym. "Hey Brah, i need my protein and HGH!"

I love chest day and protein! Haha

I'm saying that the entire system is flawed if a citizen has to cower to keep from dying , is the death sentence a viable option for illegal street vending? No? Then why is this man dead over it ? If every LEO knew that they needed to fear the citizens as much as the other way around when it came down to injust actions, this wouldn't occur. If those videoing were armed and drew down with a simple, " release that choke or the ten of us will open fire" command that would have went far different. The thought of "oh well , violate my rights since you're a LEO and I'll try and win in court" is NOT a valid response and will never solve this problem as the vast majority of these people do not have the resources to retain an attorney that could take care of something like this. I completely understand what you are saying, its just that it doesn't solve the larger problem of the courts allowing us to become a tyranical police state through actions like the ones in this thread not being prosecuted . If that was my family member on that tape, you might as well call the local prison and have them get me a bunk and a punk because that will be the last day that LEO walks around .

I am with you on the self rightous cops and that if you are attacked like this guy was I guess you need to do what you have to but where we differ is that if you comply with the police in the first place even if you were just doing something that is no big deal I would say your odds of something wrong going down are drastically decreased yet time and time again people take the other stance and then are shocked when something screwed up like this happens.

Meh. Very telling the biggest whiners about this, clearly haven't a fcuking idea what a choke hold is.

I have to kinda back this, a headlock and choke hold are two very different things. I suspect an autopsy would reveal this doesn't qualify as a choke hold. That being said, the little fucker should have backed off quite a bit earlier.

I am with you on the self rightous cops and that if you are attacked like this guy was I guess you need to do what you have to but where we differ is that if you comply with the police in the first place even if you were just doing something that is no big deal I would say your odds of something wrong going down are drastically decreased yet time and time again people take the other stance and then are shocked when something screwed up like this happens.

Exactly. Selling single cigs is a petty thing and he caused escalation.

Once I was drunk peeing somewhere public that I shouldn't have. Cop rolled up told me to stop. I said yes sir, stopped what I was doing. End of confrontation.

Recently I jumped the fence by the hollywood sign after three signs say NO. Cop comes up. He wasn't happy. I got on correct side of fence and apologized. End of confrontation.

Not getting your ass kicked by cops. Super simple stuff.

It crazy that all these jack asses that keep popping up on every channel saying how the police need retrained and that everything is racist etc and not one word about personal responsibility or how to act if detained by the police.

What's incredible to me throughout all this Ferguson crap is how divisive it has been between the left/right. All my liberal friends save a few who have been either in or around law enforcement are all against the officer involved. As one of the few crazy liberals (in some ways) on this board, I can't understand how people do not understand use of force or that if you grab or lunge towards an officer - you're going home in a body bag (usually). Even very intelligent friends are saying things like, "Why didn't he shoot him in the leg or use a Taser?" "He had his hands up." "14 eye witnesses all saw the same thing and he shot him with his hands up."

Exactly. Selling single cigs is a petty thing and he caused escalation.

Once I was drunk peeing somewhere public that I shouldn't have. Cop rolled up told me to stop. I said yes sir, stopped what I was doing. End of confrontation.

Recently I jumped the fence by the hollywood sign after three signs say NO. Cop comes up. He wasn't happy. I got on correct side of fence and apologized. End of confrontation.

Not getting your ass kicked by cops. Super simple stuff.

So this is why you are the Assman? :eusa_think: :D :P

What's incredible to me throughout all this Ferguson crap is how divisive it has been between the left/right. All my liberal friends save a few who have been either in or around law enforcement are all against the officer involved. As one of the few crazy liberals (in some ways) on this board, I can't understand how people do not understand use of force or that if you grab or lunge towards an officer - you're going home in a body bag (usually). Even very intelligent friends are saying things like, "Why didn't he shoot him in the leg or use a Taser?" "He had his hands up." "14 eye witnesses all saw the same thing and he shot him with his hands up."

They don't sound very intelligent to me if they are saying those things.

We witness a murder on video, the medical examiner after his autopsy agrees that the man died by homicide. Why the fcuk did this need to go to a grand jury? There is more than enough probable cause in the video for the prosecutor to have charged the guy. Wtf? I was on the cops side with ferguson but on this one I'm squarely on the victims side.

And heres another video... He's clearly unconscious. And in positional asphyxia... but the don't take the cuffs off and put him on his back so he can breath, or help him at all....

The choker waves and smiles at the camera at 6:57. Scary to think there are plenty more cops like him out there.

The choker waves and smiles at the camera at 6:57. Scary to think there are plenty more cops like him out there.

Nooo, its fine, he'll get a good lawyer and take it to court and all will be fine.

Oh wait , nevermind, he'll still be DEAD!!!!

Crazy thing and not to get too political:

I agreed with Treyvon case-although Zimmerman is an idiot, but I agree with outcome.

I agreed with Brown case as they didn't have the evidence to support.

This is fcuking point blank filmed-clearly murder. People need to stop making it a fcuking race thing. I would be just as pissed off watching that if it was a white guy or asian or hispanic. It was MURDER-regardless of what the guy was doing beforehand. If the guy just shot a cop-what they did is still murder if he is not still attacking them.

Reason why guy is dead is he was a massive dude, and the cops were intimidated by his size. Tough shit-doesnt give you the right to gang tackle him and kill him.

Im also REALLY tired of seeing the POTUS' face every time anything has to deal with a crime against a black person. That is CLEAR RACISM all in itself, and causing a bigger racial divide in this country.

Nooo, its fine, he'll get a good lawyer and take it to court and all will be fine

Oh wait , nevermind, he'll still be DEAD!!!!

I have to assume you're joking now. But just in case, our argument is that he surrenders to police initially....hence there is no resistance from him, no sleeper hold from the dick cop or dogpile, etc, and therefore no death. But At that point, He did something illegal so there is no need for him to get any justice. The fact of the matter is, there are douchebags in every profession somewhere. We all know one in our respective fields. It is very unfortunate that he is dead and the cop does need to be punished in this case.

Now, having viewed the video several times, I just don't understand how the grand jury failed to indict if for no other reason than the video itself.

Im also REALLY tired of seeing the POTUS' face every time anything has to deal with a crime against a black person. That is CLEAR RACISM all in itself, and causing a bigger racial divide in this country.

That is one thing Im sick of too. POTUS should not be commenting on every single case the media decides is important. I think its a distraction. Look what we are all talking about instead of those Executive Orders he just issued.

That is one thing Im sick of too. POTUS should not be commenting on every single case the media decides is important. I think its a distraction. Look what we are all talking about instead of those Executive Orders he just issued.

Bingo! It's all a distraction. Never mind that Boehner is working with the democraticas to find amnesty. They sold out the voters, and only want to line their own pockets.

Bingo! It's all a distraction. Never mind that Boehner is working with the democraticas to find amnesty. They sold out the voters, and only want to line their own pockets.

Romney said the Republicans should take it all the way and show Obama up. Thats what Obama wants. W(hy)TF do I vote fore these guys?

Romney said the Republicans should take it all the way and show Obama up. Thats what Obama wants. W(hy)TF do I vote fore these guys?

Romney needs to go away, and quickly. He's not doing anything to help. He's just looking for attention.

The Republicans problem is that the old leadership is looking only for personal gain (not what the voters voted them in for). The party has two groups. The old "set in their ways" like Boehner and McConnel, and then you have the new Conservatives like Cruz, Paul (whom is watering down sadly) et. all whom are trying to make changes because it's what their constituents want.

So the old guard is doing everything in their power to destroy the new ones who will force change amongst the party and not focused on working to protect the Republic or uphold the law of the land. It's ugly.