God Bless Apple

Fortitude

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that a blackberry and not a apple phone in her hand.....

Does not matter what took it, it is where it is stored so you could email it to yourself and then open it on your iPhone and there it is on your apple product.

Isn't that a blackberry and not a apple phone in her hand.....

Correct. She stated it is an old photo, Blackberry and no wedding ring, pre-baby weight, etc.

Correct. She stated it is an old photo, Blackberry and no wedding ring, pre-baby weight, etc.

Now the world makes sense again. I will re-erase her from the spankbank

Damn Jenny Mccarthy. I wonder how old some of those pics are since she's apparently married to Donnie Wahlberg now and she's seen with 2 different guys in those pictures.

Same story with Verlander and Kate Upton. Most of the pictures leaked were through his account and he had tons of other naked women on there. So he has girls on the side like every other athlete has with a lot of money. But it still comes as a surprise to Upton and other athletes GF's that their husband is cheating on them.

Damn Jenny Mccarthy. I wonder how old some of those pics are since she's apparently married to Donnie Wahlberg now and she's seen with 2 different guys in those pictures.

Met in March 2013, doggystyle picture is from April 2013.

LOL Scotty!

On another note...I dont know why I never noticed that Jennifer Lawrence had such a SLAMMIN body.

And as for Jenny M...I'm sure her new husband had a rough couple of hours when those new pics of her emerged...

LOL Scotty!

On another note...I dont know why I never noticed that Jennifer Lawrence had such a SLAMMIN body.

And as for Jenny M...I'm sure her new husband had a rough couple of hours when those new pics of her emerged...

She's an old whore. Everyone's seen her cooch.

Any "Suits" fans? :)

Made me realize why girls want their rings in precious metals like gold:

To not rust in fishy conditions.