Aventador on fire in London

TopspeedPT

Not exactly the best response/reaction from the driver; what was he thinking? :rolleyes:

And what's with people these days? Everyone just stands, enjoys and films what could possibly be a very bad outcome?

No one even bothered to call for help? Driver was a douche yes but still...

Edit: ok, the longer video does show that a few were helping to put out the fire and it looks like one police was present. Although I find it odd that the police didn't do anything and just let the guy drove away and he continued doing his beat.

I never understand these idiots revving their cars like that. Driving off while the cars on fire is pure comic gold.

There is an idiot born every second, proof is in the youtube.

All that's missing is the Benny Hill music

There is an idiot born every second, proof is in the youtube.

Considering four people are born every second worldwide and then using Youtube as the idiocy barometer, I commend you for maintaining such optimism.

Maybe this video will actually help cut down on the amount of senseless revving.

That sucks! What would cause that? It looked as if something in the rear vent attracted the flames, fuel maybe? I think Ill start carrying a fire extinguisher lol.

It is ridiculous, embarrassing and incredibly selfish to blat round and round the block revving the tits of a very loud car.

For what though? The adoration of people on the internet.

I witnessed some of this the other week and it was cringing.

Top speed of Aventador in central London = top speed of a red London bus.

He will be lucky if his average speed exceeds 10mph.

I wonder if cars like this ever venture outside the congestion zone? I bet rarely, if ever.

Agree with CC - cringeworthy behaviour.

This was just way too comical. Yes, the Benny Hill Music would have been perfect. Clearly he skipped chemistry class. The very LAST thing you want to do when there are flames or a fire to to add air, aka more oxygen. hum what does he do, he fans it with a shirt and when that is not enough, he starts driving off and faster which does what, pulls more air through the system. UGH.

How about turning off the car and addressing the problem. *Face PALM*

How bout learning to drive and enjoying your supercar way it was supposed. I hope the warranty does not cover any of this idiocy.