Fair Price for this Murci

737Drvr

I've been eyeing this thing for over a year now. Just a great looking Murci and in the perfect color to me. I have read the other threads on here regarding the car. I am aware of the high oil pressure reading in a couple of the pics. This could be something as simple as a sensor or sending unit. Either way, it would need to be fixed before taking delivery. I also know the seller wants a premium but what would be a good price in your guys/gals opinion. I am willing to pay a very fair price if the car checks out in person and passes a PPI at the local Lambo dealer with all issues addressed. Fire away and thanks!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Murcie...%3D390964810131

If ever there has been a car that is worth all the wood, it is that car. That said, from what I know, you will never be able to purchase it for real money. May the force be with you.

Is this place just a front? They have had that 722 for years too. Seems like no one ever actually buys a car from them :eusa_think:

They will not go below $250 on the car. I spoke to them this week and the guy basically said hell no to a $200k offer, admitting that at this point they are willing to just keep it unless they get the money they are asking. It's a shame that car is sitting there for 2 years just wasting away.

no to $200,000 and they want $250,000

Thats not even close to what they sell for, and its getting lower and lower

Fair rmarket for that car is $180-200K

Lots of options in that range

They will not go below $250 on the car. I spoke to them this week and the guy basically said hell no to a $200k offer, admitting that at this point they are willing to just keep it unless they get the money they are asking. It's a shame that car is sitting there for 2 years just wasting away.

Thanks for the intel. It is a shame. Looks like such a beautiful car. I am willing to go up to 220 because of what this car is to me. 250, no way. I have not spoken with them as I would probably have the dealer I bought my 2 Gallardos from contact them. Maybe a little more leverage dealer to dealer, I don't know. I know 220 seems a lot to some on here but this is a pretty rare car. As long as all issues are resolved with a PPI, I'd probably buy it. I have my doubts from all I've read but it's worth the college try.

If ever there has been a car that is worth all the wood, it is that car. That said, from what I know, you will never be able to purchase it for real money. May the force be with you.

Maybe I will use some Jedi mind tricks on them. "Sell me this car you must, $200,000 the price will be."

Thanks for the intel. It is a shame. Looks like such a beautiful car. I am willing to go up to 220 because of what this car is to me. 250, no way. I have not spoken with them as I would probably have the dealer I bought my 2 Gallardos from contact them. Maybe a little more leverage dealer to dealer, I don't know. I know 220 seems a lot to some on here but this is a pretty rare car. As long as all issues are resolved with a PPI, I'd probably buy it. I have my doubts from all I've read but it's worth the college try.

Sir if you are in the position to buy this car why not drive it home today? I'm poor and I don't think that I can never ever afford the price tag of this car, but if you got the money why not driving your dream? FYI, I have No tide to this dealer or ever been to this place even though they're local to me.

Dealer to Dealer is worthless. I know Lambo Boston tried to buy it for a guy up here, and had no luck either.

Good luck negotiating with them. They're ridiculous and personally I get the sense that they don't care whether you buy a car or not. I went back and forth with them on a balloon white LP640 coupe with red interior when I was buying my LP640. They wouldn't budge more than $7K on the price. I moved on. Car sits there still 3 YEARS LATER!!!!

Can you get it back?!

That is the question of the hour/century. From what others are saying, it seems like the cars at this dealer are hostages. It can't be good for them to be just sitting around. They need to be driven at least once in a while to get the fluids and mechanicals moving. I hope these folks are at least changing the fluids on an annual basis. I'd really like to rescue the MB car but doubt that will happen from what I'm seeing. I'll start the wheels turning this week and who knows? Thanks for all of the heads up everyone!

Best color Lamborghini has ever made but a bummer that they're not into treating folks well.

FWIW I paid a premium the color when I bought mine and have never regretted it. Monterey Blue is the pinnacle for me. :)

Here's a photo of mine in the shade, no filter. Color is electric looking, I love it.

LamboNF.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Well, of course you guys were right! LOL. Whatever these people are smoking, I'd like some. I offered to trade my LP 560-2 and see what they came up with. They wanted my car plus 100K. Laughable. I was thinking more of a straight across trade or maybe a small amount of cash on my end. I'm certainly not going to give my car away as its one of the last manuals Lamborghini produced. Without the trade, they were still in the 250 range and started out at 269. I guess they'll have this car for a LONG time. BTW, for this price, the car is not up to date on its services, has no car cover, needs new tires, and has the typical scratches on the underside of the nose (no big deal). Oh well, gave it the college try. There are other Murcies out there and, of course, it's most always better to work a deal without a trade involved. I'm pretty sure I can sell my car for a lot more money than what they offered. Anyways, thanks everyone for your input.