Entourage The Movie

Supercar Ace

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They filmed in Miami a few months ago, ironically the cheapskates wanted everything for free stating that there was no money in the budget.

Great show, one of my faves! Ari is the best for sure!

They filmed in Miami a few months ago, ironically the cheapskates wanted everything for free stating that there was no money in the budget.

Lol to this.

I guess thats how they make money?

Ari stole the show that for sure. But do you think it's gonna be better than the series? Kinda worried.

Ari stole the show that for sure. But do you think it's gonna be better than the series? Kinda worried.

Probably best to just go in expecting to watch an hour and a half long episode of entourage. Should be time well spent.

Probably best to just go in expecting to watch an hour and a half long episode of entourage. Should be time well spent.

this is probably the best advise. im sure the movie will be great...but i wouldnt expect it to be greater than a regular episode.

Im so excited for this movie

• 1 month later...

To celebrate this movie, I just begun watching my DVDs of all the seasons, starting at the very beginning, watching every episode.

The last season ended in 2011/2012 I think - so haven't seen it since then! Has certainly been a while!

Still a great show all these years later.