Roman

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes they are closing in

I am working in the north of Paris ( maybe a 30min drive from where they have their search zone) I can see police helicopteres flying back and forth.

Night is coming which is not necesserely a bad thing as they will be able to use their infrared cam. Well if they are in the woods, the fear is that they force their way into a house and take some hostages.

Schools in the area are on lockdown with kids inside atm.

it is unbelievable today i still got to answer to idiots telling me that it should be noted the shooters were born in poor part of the city and that the writers at C. H. were making fun of their religion ...like it was some sort of excuse for them to kill people making drawings...

These bums are a whisker away from the Left Wing Anti-Cop movement run by Occupy Wall Street and Answer Org.

Reminds me of the Weather Underground group a bit.

yes they are closing in

I am working in the north of Paris ( maybe a 30min drive from where they have their search zone) I can see police helicopteres flying back and forth.

Night is coming which is not necesserely a bad thing as they will be able to use their infrared cam. Well if they are in the woods, the fear is that they force their way into a house and take some hostages.

Wish you guys the best, me and my family live right outside of Boston and remember this same scenario playing out when our Marathon was Bombed 2 years ago and they were chasing the terrorists around the city for a few days. Very unnerving to say the least.

Best of luck and stay strong!

yes they are closing in

Thanks for the updates, and from sympathetic Americans, sorry you guys have to deal with asshole terrorists too. Glad your sister is safe, and may she stay that way.

Part of France's problem is that they have allowed the extremist Muslims to just populate in their country without any requirement to integrate into the culture. The result is thus that there are multiple areas that the police will not even go into because you are no longer really in France at that point, but rather in a Sharia law zone. Germany has the same problem although I believe to a lesser degree, and they are trying to get it going in the U.K.

Thanks everybody for the support.

Although they are looking for them in the north (30-40km from Paris), a strong police presence is seen in each entry to the city.

Armed, body armor and very tense.

The whole city is under a lot of stress, so much tension, hope they catch those sob during the night.

I just read that the 2 brothers where forbidden to enter the US due to their tie with Syria, radical islam, blablabla...

They were under surveillance here but as we all saw it just wasn't enough

Part of France's problem is that they have allowed the extremist Muslims to just populate in their country without any requirement to integrate into the culture. The result is thus that there are multiple areas that the police will not even go into because you are no longer really in France at that point, but rather in a Sharia law zone. Germany has the same problem although I believe to a lesser degree, and they are trying to get it going in the U.K.

I totally agree, although those "ghetto" areas are run more by dealers and scum gangsta than by radical islamist. The issue is that those no cop lands are the perfect growing ground to radicalize muslims (which are probably 90% of the populations) and then for them to hide and store weapons.

Just made me think of the film "Banlieu 13" , where they are building a wall to contain one of those ghetto and the government decide that the only solution is to nuke them ....

So, it looks like Sharia law rules, and not only France...

Will Europe wake up?

CNN has live coverage of the incident here.

They are saying that the authorities had them in the stolen car by themselves heading towards the village where they took a hostage now.

They had them in sight, identified and didn't take them out because they want to take them into custody :shock: :eusa_wall: are you kidding me??

If that's the truth that's the dumbest thing I've heard!

The French police will have the blood of an innocent hostage(s) on their hands because of their ridiculous decision, this will not end without a bloodshed and more innocent people will perish.

watching live now also. I can't believe that they are even trying to negotiate with them. They need to get them dead or alive and pour pig blood on them and then set them on fire. Stick a Jihad in their ass

watching live now also. I can't believe that they are even trying to negotiate with them. They need to get them dead or alive and pour pig blood on them and then set them on fire. Stick a Jihad in their ass

No.

No no

No no no

No.

Don't make martyrs of stupid fcuking people.

Don't sink to their level and treat life how they do. It escalates the problem and creates greater tensions.

No.

No no

No no no

No.

Don't make martyrs of stupid fcuking people.

Don't sink to their level and treat life how they do. It escalates the problem and creates greater tensions.

So what would you do with those scumbags? Put them in prison give them a warm bed, three free meals a day and net connection after they murdered 12 people?

I'd filled them with a tone of lead and be done.

Well so far we haven't stooped to their level and look what happens. They take everyone for fools and take advantage for the fact that we won't discriminate and treat them like they treat others. Im sick of it. fcuk them and fcuk everything they stand for. I say we go after them the same way. Brutally take them all out. If they want to feel that they are martyrs then fuckaddodledo. Let them. Less of these fuckers in jail pushing their screwed up vision of the world and beliefs is good with me. Take em all out.

On another note. The media is so quick to point out that these are not muslims yet extremists and they have no ties with real muslims...however I never see "real" muslims coming out and condemning these actions. Whats up with that?