Another unbeliveable story with lamborghini of Sarasota

donzikid

I stopped into Lamborghini of Sarastoa (FL.) 3 weeks ago, looking to buy a 2006 Gallardo that they have listed.

Keep in mind I own 4 Lamborghinis right now. (they know this) I am a serious buyer. I spoke to Jon Maffi, who is the sales manager there.

He inspected my trade and said he would get back to me Monday. After not hearing anything on Monday....I called him several times over the next few days...before he returned my calls and came up with a number. It was a very low, so I decided to try and sell my trade outright, which I did very quickly.

I have called him and emailed him several times in the last week, being a cash buyer now....and no return calls or emails.

WEIRD, so does anyone have a nice Gallardo for sale here on the board?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lamborghini Atlanta has a good inventory of Gallardos right now and you could fly in and drive it back home if you find something you like. Both Ed and Brandon there are great to deal with.

It boggles my mind that people can be this bad at business when customers are LITERALLY THROWING MONEY at you. You know what...I think I'd rather not sell this long time buyer another car....too much hassle and I made enough commission this month.

What kind of color/specs are you looking for on the G?

Seriously, I look at a lot of these car salesman and what they do, how they approach cutomers and how little they know about what they are selling and think man I could make a killing doing this for a living.

Try Auto Exotic on the south trail. No doubt they will work hard for you.

Hey Chad,

Great to see you around again, seems like you have been gone for a while. As for AutoXotic, is this the new place in Sarasota that opened up? I wanted to make sure before I make my next comment. Hope you are doing well.

Too funny, I received an email from him at 12:10 AM this morning. He must have heard about or has seen this post...

"Sorry for the delayed response..blah blah blah"

You can buy mine

PM me the details on yours.

It boggles my mind that people can be this bad at business when customers are LITERALLY THROWING MONEY at you. You know what...I think I'd rather not sell this long time buyer another car....too much hassle and I made enough commission this month.

What kind of color/specs are you looking for on the G?

Blue, yellow, black, red. Prefer manual but not mandatory, lower millage. No accident/salvage

Hey Chad,

Great to see you around again, seems like you have been gone for a while. As for AutoXotic, is this the new place in Sarasota that opened up? I wanted to make sure before I make my next comment. Hope you are doing well.

Thanks!

Yes, down on the trail just before Osprey. Larry recently made some personnel changes down there for reasons not unlike this thread topic.

In general, I find it is incredibly hard to get good service in the car industry, regardless of who you are or how many cars you buy. And then there are boats...

I have 3 2013 LP560-4 "Final Editions" in stock...all priced WELL below market going prices...lets cut a deal on either one of them..

www.catsexotics.com

thanks Roy

In general, I find it is incredibly hard to get good service in the car industry, regardless of who you are or how many cars you buy.

This.

It is for me UNBELIEAVBLE they don't lick our asses like I would like Megans. Mindblown!

I have 3 2013 LP560-4 "Final Editions" in stock...all priced WELL below market going prices...lets cut a deal on either one of them..

www.catsexotics.com

thanks Roy

You want good service buy from Roy.. may even throw in an elf hand job.... :eusa_dance:

That is a horrible story.. Why on earth.

Good luck man. And I would recommend calling Brian, Ed, or Roy. Or all three.. They are all possibly going to know about cars that aren't even on the market that you may like.

Good luck Donzikid!!!

Thanks guys, I will find one. Roy, I am looking for one that is a bit older..maybe 2006 - 2008

Actually, I would be more inclined to buy the 2003 Murcie that Roy has...than a newer Gallardo.

This.

It is for me UNBELIEAVBLE they don't lick our asses like I would like Megans. Mindblown!

:iamwithstupid: I have found only one dealer in philly that treats you like a king so I stay with them, its not rocket science lol

for anything used I always use Brian. when you get treated well you have no reason to look elsewhere.

:iamwithstupid: I have found only one dealer in philly that treats you like a king so I stay with them, its not rocket science lol

for anything used I always use Brian. when you get treated well you have no reason to look elsewhere.

:iamwithstupid:

Plus the most absurd thing is they are cunts when you are buying a non essential item that they don't even create. At least with the used car market, the market has spoken on value.

I have to tell you, there are a few jobs that I think every single person in the world should have to do for a limited period of time, working in a restaurant and being a car sales person are two of those things.

+1 for Brian Albertson (exoticcarsearch)

I have to tell you, there are a few jobs that I think every single person in the world should have to do for a limited period of time, working in a restaurant and being a car sales person are two of those things.

You can't explain this to anyone that hasn't been in the business. EVERY time I've gotten a customer complaint call that "no one would call me back" I've investigated it and found there to be much more to the story. Ill give you a great example from this week:

Customer calls in to complain that she is trying to lease a new GX460 and no one will call her back. Salesman brings the complaint to me to ask what to do. I pull up our CRM system and there are NINE logged outgoing calls to her over the last week, THREE incoming , SIX different internet leads (all replied to) . So I locate the original salesman and find out she wants 32,000 for her trade that's worth 29,000 and wants to lease a Gx460 for $200/mo less than we can do even at invoice. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE . She's laid up at home recovering from a skiing accident where she got a concussion. After speaking to her she tells me she doesn't remember getting a single call or email from us.

You can't explain this to anyone that hasn't been in the business. EVERY time I've gotten a customer complaint call that "no one would call me back" I've investigated it and found there to be much more to the story. Ill give you a great example from this week:

Customer calls in to complain that she is trying to lease a new GX460 and no one will call her back. Salesman brings the complaint to me to ask what to do. I pull up our CRM system and there are NINE logged outgoing calls to her over the last week, THREE incoming , SIX different internet leads (all replied to) . So I locate the original salesman and find out she wants 32,000 for her trade that's worth 29,000 and wants to lease a Gx460 for $200/mo less than we can do even at invoice. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE . She's laid up at home recovering from a skiing accident where she got a concussion. After speaking to her she tells me she doesn't remember getting a single call or email from us.

The real question is what value do dealerships add? Why do I need a dealership for sales? All your doing is cutting into manufacturers profits and increasing my costs. Service, sure, service centers are needed. Unless I'm getting a car at or near invoice dealers can get fucked.

The real question is what value do dealerships add? Why do I need a dealership for sales? All your doing is cutting into manufacturers profits and increasing my costs. Service, sure, service centers are needed. Unless I'm getting a car at or near invoice dealers can get fucked.

Trade ins, warranty work, after the sale help (battery is dead a week later and your wife is stranded) , consulting on options, features, etc. Believe me , I "get it" that people hate dealerships. Come work with me for a year, your outlook will change I promise you.