Lamborghini Aventador '1 of 1'

360racer

Fortis, I believe the 50th that 360racer acquired and sold was the one from Yeo Luxury here in Perth.

That might be the plot of a different Twilight Zone episode :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My friend owns the one in perth..I was there to check it out in person. had DMC wing on.

23r1rig.jpg

not sure if its sold though..he told me it was for sale.

Small world isn't it? That's the car E7ITE thinks 360 bought.

My 2 cents, I've dealt with Scuderia for over 3 years, and ToofDoc, I'm not sure if he holds a wholesale account with them but it is unwise to post net pricing online. It is not a realistic retail customer pricing.

Point two - I worked at Lamborghini Saudi, there is a HUGE variance between options list pricing and aftersales pricing. While I'm not going to mention typical margin rates for manufacturer options, let's just say that as a wholesale price aftersales options were considerably more expensive than cost price of manufacturer fitted of the same options, but our lovely Saudi Dealer used to put a margin of over 100% on aftersales purchases :)

On this basis, inflated pricing or not, if bought from a dealer outright, I can believe it.

Haha, not at all, I don't know the backstory either just saying, if he actually did buy from a dealer, $35k is definitely high considering what I can obtain them for, but if it as much a stealership as Saudi..

That being said, this is probably the first Lamborghini official accessory that's REASONABLY priced :lol:

My 2 cents, I've dealt with Scuderia for over 3 years, and ToofDoc, I'm not sure if he holds a wholesale account with them but it is unwise to post net pricing online. It is not a realistic retail customer pricing.

Point two - I worked at Lamborghini Saudi, there is a HUGE variance between options list pricing and aftersales pricing. While I'm not going to mention typical margin rates for manufacturer options, let's just say that as a wholesale price aftersales options were considerably more expensive than cost price of manufacturer fitted of the same options, but our lovely Saudi Dealer used to put a margin of over 100% on aftersales purchases :)

On this basis, inflated pricing or not, if bought from a dealer outright, I can believe it.

Price aside - 360 showed a lot of ad personam which is the only reason I even opened the thread because he certainly never offered any driver experience but then again no one else here does. With all the new SV's this place has near zero driving impressions.

Beddu any insights to the Ad Personam venue. I would like to know the specifics things they offer. All I have seen so far

Paint / personalized car mats / name tag -does visiting the Ad Personal room offer more customization or can it be done at the dealer level.

Look guys - so far i have seen two guys Liquid and 360 get shown the door. FWIW those two offered more insight than anyone here.

Good bad or indifferent this place has lack of SV owners posting 1100 owners maybe 1% post - yet to hear any real seat time.

Ferrari fag sightings - really so where are the "Raging Bull" SV drivers.

Price aside - 360 showed a lot of ad personam which is the only reason I even opened the thread because he certainly never offered any driver experience but then again no one else here does. With all the new SV's this place has near zero driving impressions.

Beddu any insights to the Ad Personam venue. I would like to know the specifics things they offer. All I have seen so far

Paint / personalized car mats / name tag -does visiting the Ad Personal room offer more customization or can it be done at the dealer level.

Look guys - so far i have seen two guys Liquid and 360 get shown the door. FWIW those two offered more insight than anyone here.

Good bad or indifferent this place has lack of SV owners posting 1100 owners maybe 1% post - yet to hear any real seat time.

Ferrari fag sightings - really so where are the "Raging Bull" SV drivers.

Slow down there cowboy! Who are you to criticize what's lacking here on Lambopower?

Guarantee no where on earth has more insider scoop on Lambos than on here aside from the factory itself. Just because you finally decided to purchase a SVR as your first Lambo, that's all the info you hope to see and you're not seeing it as much as you like on here that's makes 360racer the "most valuable player" on here?!

Ad Personam program is whatever a buyer like it to be. No one can give you the "specifics" on what Lamborghini can and can not do. You want more answers, then get your lazy ass off to the factory and get your answers there. Don't expect getting them here spoon fed to you. If and when you do get any AWESOME details on here, consider that a luxury as we have hundreds of valuable contributors on here that I've learned a lot from on Lamborghini cars and news.

If you believe 360racer's Aventador is truly "1 of 1" and his ad Personam stuff were worthy, then you've got a lot to learn! If you're lucky enough to end up with an allocation for a SVR, then hopefully you'll contribute to the "where's the Raging SV drivers" feedback thread.

Cheers. :icon_thumleft:

Slow down there cowboy! Who are you to criticize what's lacking here on Lambopower?

Guarantee no where on earth has more insider scoop on Lambos than on here aside from the factory itself. Just because you finally decided to purchase a SVR as your first Lambo, that's all the info you hope to see and you're not seeing it as much as you like on here that's makes 360racer the "most valuable player" on here?!

Ad Personam program is whatever a buyer like it to be. No one can give you the "specifics" on what Lamborghini can and can not do. You want more answers, then get your lazy ass off to the factory and get your answers there. Don't expect getting them here spoon fed to you. If and when you do get any AWESOME details on here, consider that a luxury as we have hundreds of valuable contributors on here that I've learned a lot from on Lamborghini cars and news.

If you believe 360racer's Aventador is truly "1 of 1" and his ad Personam stuff were worthy, then you've got a lot to learn! If you're lucky enough to end up with an allocation for a SVR, then hopefully you'll contribute to the "where's the Raging SV drivers" feedback thread.

Cheers. :icon_thumleft:

You and I have spoken which I appreciate and you probably have asked a few questions at the dealer. if so we both know there are reasons they gave me the #1 slot.

It's a goof fit plain and simple as I doubt there is any more active in the car community as me locally.

I am a board member the Ferrari Club have a fb with over 1100 members STL Cars and Coffee.

Unlike others here I don't feel the need to hide under a disguise.

Far from a cowboy that's my wife who rides and shows horses - been here for months and you are the one who does help out.

Anyway - it's fine I drive my cars track my cars and enjoy being around car guys who share information.

I am far from a kiss ass kind of guy - feel free to ask Rob Lay or anyone on F chat before I was banned for moving over to Ferrari Life where so many people left with me Rob accused me of paying for their memberships.

Look - I came here to learn about the brand and the SV. thru owners. The Ad Personam was an added bonus I knew nothing about till I saw 360's videos.

I placed an order on a sub 7 minute ring beast and came here in search of drivers enthusiasts - please show me where those people are.

If I am not banned like the others - trust me there will be driving videos and experience shared and will help any new guy who shows up this whole idea of some fraternity shit is boring.

You and I have spoken which I appreciate and you probably have asked a few questions at the dealer. if so we both know there are reasons they gave me the #1 slot.

It's a goof fit plain and simple as I doubt there is any more active in the car community as me locally.

I am a board member the Ferrari Club have a fb with over 1100 members STL Cars and Coffee.

Unlike others here I don't feel the need to hide under a disguise.

Far from a cowboy that's my wife who rides and shows horses - been here for months and you are the one who does help out.

Anyway - it's fine I drive my cars track my cars and enjoy being around car guys who share information.

I am far from a kiss ass kind of guy - feel free to ask Rob Lay or anyone on F chat before I was banned for moving over to Ferrari Life where so many people left with me Rob accused me of paying for their memberships.

Look - I came here to learn about the brand and the SV. thru owners. The Ad Personam was an added bonus I knew nothing about till I saw 360's videos.

I placed an order on a sub 7 minute ring beast and came here in search of drivers enthusiasts - please show me where those people are.

If I am not banned like the others - trust me there will be driving videos and experience shared and will help any new guy who shows up this whole idea of some fraternity shit is boring.

Listen, by far, this is the best place for Lambo info. Be patient, SV info will come.

BTW, don't get your hopes up on the first allocation at our dealership. You as a first time buyer, you're lucky if you even get one. I know who the first car will definitely go to and I'm probably third or even fourth so sit back and let the game unfold.

Listen, by far, this is the best place for Lambo info. Be patient, SV info will come.

BTW, don't get your hopes up on the first allocation at our dealership. You as a first time buyer, you're lucky if you even get one. I know who the first car will definitely go to and I'm probably third or even fourth so sit back and let the game unfold.

Time will tell.

Hope everyone receives as it's a spectacular car but it is limited.

P1 918 onlookers waited to the eleventh hour and saw how that worked out - there are guys here from RL and Ferrari forum as the SV had guys flying to the dealers with cash in hand.

• 1 month later...

Saw his BS on Lamborghini Talk the other day with a YouTube on this delivery.

He also mentioned in the clip that he'll be getting the Roadster also.

Can't stand it when he greets goodbye with "cheers"!

Saw his BS on Lamborghini Talk the other day with a YouTube on this delivery.

He also mentioned in the clip that he'll be getting the Roadster also.

Can't stand it when he greets goodbye with "cheers"!

I saw that as well and was going to post here about it but refrained. What a douche.

One thing is for sure - somebody owns it.

Whoever it is they have a stunning car. Previosly I thought they looked odd without the big SV sticker but on this car the small sticker really works.

He owns the 1 of 1 Vent and a Yellow 750 SV.

Say what you want but he has two Avetadors, Im sure he couldn't give a fck what people think on Lp or AE forums

So - he does not own the caah's and is a dealer?

There are a lot of "dealers" here in the exotic car world but certain things are better left unsaid.