Aventador SV

a007apl

Please let me know where you can get a 918 under a million. I have been helping my friend get a 918 and nothing on the US market are selling for less than 1.2 million. ?????

these had some miles on them, but champion had/has 2.

if they are gone im sure brian could still find you one.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to me it looks good on pics and videos: good job

as for 50 hp....in the end the SV was quoted at 30 hp over the 640...so i do not think is bad at all. may be the car will be even better on the road

i liked even more the black mule ...may be it is just a matter of color or may be looks better without the wing (probably the worst mod on the SV....ugly wing imo)

Sexy as hell and I'm sure its bloody quick but I honestly expected a little more from a SV.

i think there is going to be a massive trend in the car industry in general of "special edition" cars as it's very profitable to create scarcity when it really is a commodity. I had lots of econ classes in college and while i cant write very good, i know about making something out of nothing.

"when the perception becomes reality"-Gorden Gekko

XGy0nq3.png

I like it. I would like it over the 50th if it has an lp670ish or SL type full Alcantara Interior. I missed if that was already discussed but I didn't catch any pics yet.

So the new Sv is the equivalent of an Aventador with a ECU tune and DMC kit?

That's how I view it. Still think it would be much better "improvement" to drop more weight, and add an S-Tronic transmission.

The single clutch just doesn't work IMO in the new Dual-Clutch environment, and is really holding back the performance capabilities of the car.

What was so different about the Murci SV compared to the LP640 that makes it such a vast improvement but this one not?!?

What was so different about the Murci SV compared to the LP640 that makes it such a vast improvement but this one not?!?

Fully agreed, the kicking that the lp750sv is getting is ridiculous. I love the looks, and hope that the wing will be better in real life, as I think the pictures do not do it justice.

Importantly, it is cheaper than the 50th was, and sits just above the lp700.

I think it is a no-brainer if you are looking at an Aventador! Looking fwd to seeing these monsters in real life.

Just some aero bits, slight weight loss and small bump in power, exactly the same, the only thing people can talk about now is simply how the car looks, some like it and it seems most don't, that's understandable because it's a matter of preference.

When few will get their hands on the car the tune will change.

The funny thing is Porsche release the GT3RS and its ONLY 10kgs lighter than the stock GT3. Yet no fwit complains...

The LP750SV with wing delete is a winner.

Where did I say the 670-4 SV was a "vast improvement?" I have been to the factory, and seen Lamborghini's "use" of carbon fiber. It looks cheap compared to how McLaren utilize it. The reason Lamborghini use a single clutch transmission in the Aventador is because of weight. So drop some more weight, and put in a modern day transmission.

The funny thing is Porsche release the GT3RS and its ONLY 10kgs lighter than the stock GT3. Yet no fwit complains...

The LP750SV with wing delete is a winner.

And with only 500 hp, it will probably put down a comparable lap time to the LP750SV.

Just some aero bits, slight weight loss and small bump in power, exactly the same, the only thing people can talk about now is simply how the car looks, some like it and it seems most don't, that's understandable because it's a matter of preference.

When few will get their hands on the car the tune will change.

It is a matter of preference. It would be interesting to determine how many (or what percentage) of current Aventador owners on Lambo Power have:

1) as of today submitted an order and deposit

2) are presently undecided

3) have no or little interest in the SV

Ownership would be verified by scanning a copy of the car's title and emailing it to a moderator to establish qualification to participate in this part of the survey.

Alternatively, how many non Aventador owners on Lambo Power plan to purchase a SV?

It is a matter of preference. It would be interesting to determine how many (or what percentage) of current Aventador owners on Lambo Power have:

1) as of today submitted an order and deposit

2) are presently undecided

3) have no or little interest in the SV

Ownership would be verified by scanning a copy of the car's title and emailing it to a moderator to establish qualification to participate in this part of the survey.

Alternatively, how many non Aventador owners on Lambo Power plan to purchase a SV?

No one is going to scan no title and email it to anyone?!

There will be SV coupe buyers but they will put a thousand miles on them and upgrade again to get the SV Roadster when that is released in Sept 2016 without taking much depreciation on the SV Coupe.

I had a deposit in the SV months ago without knowing if there will be coupe and Roadster, now that I see the coupe (growing on me) AND a SV roadster, I have placed myself first on the SV Roadster waiting list at my dealership.

Base Prices:

Av Coupe: $397,500 (100%) actual

Av Roadster: $441,700 (111%) actual

Av SV Coupe: $485,000 (121%) actual

Av SV Roadster:$528,675 (133%) projection based on previous models % increase

Av 50th Coupe: $497,650 (125%) actual

Av 50th Roadster: $548,000 (138%) actual

Because Av SV Roadsters will be the last Av major variant (I believe), there will be less than 100 produced which maybe will end up a more of a collectors' value?

"No one is going to scan no title and email it to anyone?!"

Why not? Blacken name and address and what remains, at least in Kentucky, is the title number, VIN which also may be partially hidden, the year, car and model along with sales or usage tax paid.

No one is going to scan no title and email it to anyone?!

There will be SV coupe buyers but they will put a thousand miles on them and upgrade again to get the SV Roadster when that is released in Sept 2016 without taking much depreciation on the SV Coupe.

I had a deposit in the SV months ago without knowing if there will be coupe and Roadster, now that I see the coupe (growing on me) AND a SV roadster, I have placed myself first on the SV Roadster waiting list at my dealership.

Base Prices:

Av Coupe: $397,500 (100%) actual

Av Roadster: $441,700 (111%) actual

Av SV Coupe: $485,000 (121%) actual

Av SV Roadster:$528,675 (133%) projection based on previous models % increase

Av 50th Coupe: $497,650 (125%) actual

Av 50th Roadster: $548,000 (138%) actual

Because Av SV Roadsters will be the last Av major variant (I believe), there will be less than 100 produced which maybe will end up a more of a collectors' value?

you rock toof!

remember running in the pouring rain for our roadsters.. lol to put top on! Great times and great hanging out with you!

i will be getting the AVSV and the AVSV roadster and the custom license plate on each is "B4TOOFDR" cause it is my mission to get mine before you do!!! The concubine sends her love! Cheers!

you rock toof!

remember running in the pouring rain for our roadsters.. lol to put top on! Great times and great hanging out with you!

i will be getting the AVSV and the AVSV roadster and the custom license plate on each is "B4TOOFDR" cause it is my mission to get mine before you do!!! The concubine sends her love! Cheers!

Much love, much love B!! Tell C that her and I have to come up with more stories to get you worked up!

I don't mind you getting a SV Roadster before me as long as both of us get one and they are both rain proof!

That towel drying relay I did not sign up for!

"The LP670-4 SV is the last of the line of ferocious angry Bulls and an exceptional car that is still somewhat raw. Being the LAST of the Bizzarrini V12, It is already a collectable(less than 40pcs built in right hand drive out of the total production of 186pcs)and already guaranteed a status as a future collectible, just like all the older notable limited productions before it. The future will see many more try to emulate it, but few will succeed in filling it's shoes nor the purity of its execution. To the PURIST, the LP670-4 SV is the last true Lamborghini that rolled out of the factory"-SAMLAMBO :)

And with only 500 hp, it will probably put down a comparable lap time to the LP750SV.

And who really gives a fcuk about lap times when buying an Aventador?

If you want lap times go buy a track only toy.

Kind of mad they didn't change the design of the engine cover at all. The updated engine cover from the 640 to the 670 was one of my favorite parts of the car.

these had some miles on them, but champion had/has 2.

if they are gone im sure brian could still find you one.

Yup, I think they are gone now but when we asked about them. 4-5 weeks ago, they wanted well over a million on both cars.

There are a few cars available on the market, but nothing that reflect to what we think to be the true market value of the 918. All of them are priced too high and my friend insist on having a Weissach 918.

If he SV is being revealed this early in the Aventador's lifetime, does anyone else think that there may be an even more beefed up badass model down the road? (Ie GT/GTR)

While the criticisms are all very reasonable from owners and prospective owners, my personal feeling is that this is the first Aventador that I will own. I have cancelled pre orders on both Roadsters and 50th after reveal because I was not really taken with either car. For me, this is the one. Crazy, bold and emotion provoking. Just look at the pages of controversy.

The other thing to remember is that Aventador will almost certainly have a mid cycle "refresh" that could entail dual clutch and other Audi induced updates that will really take away more emotion from the car. For the mindless track monkey commentator who demands silent boring shifts then maybe this will silence your complaints. There is incredible pressure on Lamborghini (as on all car companies) to get away from natural aspiration. The follow on cars could very well be full of batteries, turbos and other things that will potentially make us look at this SV as the last real flagship car in the same way the 670SV is looked on as the last V12 Lamborghini before Audi-ization. They are going to make this transition at some time. This may be it.

Yup, I think they are gone now but when we asked about them. 4-5 weeks ago, they wanted well over a million on both cars.

There are a few cars available on the market, but nothing that reflect to what we think to be the true market value of the 918. All of them are priced too high and my friend insist on having a Weissach 918.

a friend of mine works at champion and said 100k over, who knows the real number lol

excel down here also had a base car for close to a mil.

And who really gives a fcuk about lap times when buying an Aventador?

If you want lap times go buy a track only toy.

:iamwithstupid: