So who ordered an SV?

FEVIPER

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know all the matte colors that are available?

Thanks in advance.

I know the official list is:

Bianco Canopus (white)

Giallo Horus (yellow)

Grigio Titans (grey)

Marronne Elpis (brown)

Nero Nemesis (black)

I also know these

Grigio Artis (silver)

Rosso Pyra (raspberry red)

But in Ad Personam you can go for just about any shade, even ask for a satin or matte finish on the regular shades ... how about Blu Sideris with a satin top coat.

Bianco Canopus (white)

Giallo Horus (yellow)

Grigio Titans (grey)

Marronne Elpis (brown)

Nero Nemesis (black)

I also know these

Grigio Artis (silver)

But in Ad Personam you can go for just about any shade, even ask for a satin or matte finish on the regular shades ... how about Blu Sideris with a satin top coat.

Not Elpis maybe Marrone Apus right? ;)

Nero Nemesis (Matte Black)

Bianco Canopus (Matte Pearl White)

Giallo Horus (Matte Pearl Yellow)

Grigio Titans (Matte Champagne Gold Pearl Grey)

Marrone Apus (Matte Dark Brown)

Grigio Artis is not available color for now, seems they just showed at SV events.

And Rosso Pyra.. as LamboCARS said.. some more..

Matt Blue - When S.p.A. released Ad Personam system newly in 2008 (maybe)

Verde Mett - Ad Personam matte pearl Verde color. I think it's Matte version of Verde Ithaca.

Matte Blu Nethuns - saw in this forum, can check at here: http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=74641

post-145008-1438033652.png

post-145008-1438033659.png

post-145008-1438033668_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1438033675_thumb.jpg

Bianco Canopus (white)

Giallo Horus (yellow)

Grigio Titans (grey)

Marronne Elpis (brown)

Nero Nemesis (black)

I also know these

Grigio Artis (silver)

Thanks!

Blu Sideris was the target but Rossa Pyra has me thinking pop that against a white Y black interior.

You have any idea what the factory charges for those ... 14k was the Bianco Canopus just wondering if there is an additional premium.

I really like how Lamborghini goes about doing business again I really appreciate everyone (LSHG) help.

Perhaps a stupid question ... but what if you own that Verde Mett or Matt Blue Gallardo and you need a repaint?

There is no PPG code for you to order, so I guess it was a custom mix done at the time just for that car ... being metallic I guess Imperiale did the original paint, so perhaps you'll have to send the car back to Italy?

Custom paints like this are great, but you should get a few gallons of paint with the car 'just in case' ...

Perhaps a stupid question ... but what if you own that Verde Mett or Matt Blue Gallardo and you need a repaint?

There is no PPG code for you to order, so I guess it was a custom mix done at the time just for that car ... being metallic I guess Imperiale did the original paint, so perhaps you'll have to send the car back to Italy?

Custom paints like this are great, but you should get a few gallons of paint with the car 'just in case' ...

A custom receives a paint code - that's one more reason it's so expensive.

Lamborghini can accept or deny especially when it carries the SV logo.

Just need to find a shop that knows how to lay paint - the only real difference is one is reflective and the other non reflective sort of like the derailed thread going on :(

Great question would be helpful to know the stages and perhaps take a factory tour to see the car while going thru production.

Forgot to add photos of the White SV.

Is this yours nuvo? If so, I could have sworn I saw Andy frisella of 1stPhorm with the exact same setup! Awesome if it is yours!

edit- just saw it wasnt. Sorry for.that confusion.

Does the exhaust valves open fully in sport and corsa like the Huracan? Or is there another extra software needed to do this?

Also how loud compared to the Huracan?

Thanks

I was Just told software is not available for mine until Sept

Is this yours nuvo? If so, I could have sworn I saw Andy frisella of 1stPhorm with the exact same setup! Awesome if it is yours!

edit- just saw it wasnt. Sorry for.that confusion.

We use the same dealer - Andy was kind enough to allow it to be shown at C&C.

Only ordered one other car - SVR Range Rover zero anticipation completely different with the SV it's just brutal and the lack of pictures and driver reviews is like watching paint dry. Lucky for all parties the factory closed my order out g-d only knows how many more times I would have changed the spec.

Big SV Little SV no SV Painted SV glass matte color cf seats - Lamborghini if you are reading this please insert an SV Roadster into the line :)

Have a guess as to how much that carbon/composite exterior is on the roadster.........

What is this $76K carbon composite exterior on the SV Roadster that you're referring to?

What is this $76K carbon composite exterior on the SV Roadster that you're referring to?

Exactly that........$76k for that composite package on a roadster.

Exactly that........$76k for that composite package on a roadster.

Assume that is for the items that are carbon twill switched to carbon composite.

The picture shows the engine cover in carbon twill - is that what is also offered on the roadster thought it was black paint matte.

On the SV I saw below the door is not matte paint - it's a vinyl.

Any idea on the price to change the intakes cf.

post-213219-1439065444.jpg

Assume that is for the items that are carbon twill switched to carbon composite.

The picture shows the engine cover in carbon twill - is that what is also offered on the roadster thought it was black paint matte.

On the SV I saw below the door is not matte paint - it's a vinyl.

Any idea on the price to change the intakes cf.

I was actually quoting numbers for an LP700 Roadster, not the SV.

$76K on a $600K car is a bad plan, on a $1.8M car like a Zonda it might be a plan. 12% of the price of the car is just too expensive-gotta keep it real.

I ordered SV Roadster: Nero Aldebaran, black & red interior, Matt Black Dione wheels, red brake calipers, comfort seats. Should be delivered in March '16. I'm so happy with my regular Roadster that I can't wait what is it like to drive the SV on regular roads. I drove both on track in Barcelona and there was huge difference in handling but SV was a Coupe and LP700 was a Roadster - maybe it makes more difference that the suspension and steering? I just hope they offer sport exhaust upgrade on the SV

I ordered SV Roadster: Nero Aldebaran, black & red interior, Matt Black Dione wheels, red brake calipers, comfort seats. Should be delivered in March '16. I'm so happy with my regular Roadster that I can't wait what is it like to drive the SV on regular roads. I drove both on track in Barcelona and there was huge difference in handling but SV was a Coupe and LP700 was a Roadster - maybe it makes more difference that the suspension and steering? I just hope they offer sport exhaust upgrade on the SV

That spec is going to look insane :icon_thumleft: Can't wait to see it!

Anyone got a pic of how the rear registration plate is fixed? Is here some sort of plynth attachment?

Reason I ask is I've got a very short plate and will have to get a bigger one or it's going to look weird if it doesn't cover the flat bit, have only seen as below and can't see how it is likely fixed.

image.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got my first real world glimpse of the SV...WOW!!! Looks unreal in person. Whatever I was unsure about esthetically in the pics was a non-issue in the flesh. Makes a regular A look plain (no disrespect). The SV has amazing presence. Unsure at first, but now LOVE them bucket seats. For me, I feel it's part of the SV's DNA. I'm 5'8" @ 165lbs and it works fine. Needless to say, I will be keeping the bucket seats. Also wasn't sure about the exhaust tips, but now looks great! The SV is just mental! Can't freaking wait :eusa_dance:

20150828_162938.jpg

20150828_163306.jpg

20150828_163936.jpg