In the ER

Roman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cut the foot off, replace it with a wheel.

Seriously, get better. That sucks huge. Broke my ankle when I was 18, the bugger still hurts when it's humid.

Damn, sorry man.

I just watched your Cannonball video and thought "Hey that's great Erik is enjoying his country life" and now this.

Bummer.

Cut the foot off, replace it with a wheel.

Seriously, get better. That sucks huge. Broke my ankle when I was 18, the bugger still hurts when it's humid.

I suggest a peg leg instead. Much cooler.

Sorry RD. That's going to be a shitty recovery if it's broken.

I suggest a peg leg instead. Much cooler.

Sorry RD. That's going to be a shitty recovery if it's broken.

:iamwithstupid:

Hey if you are going to do the peg leg, might as well double down on a hook hand too.

Ankles...ahh!

Hopefully a bad sprain. Sorry to hear. How'd it happen?

This. I've had ankles x-rayed six or seven times, every time I was sure it was broken. Ended up being a bad sprain every time. One was bad enough my foot was completely black (not purple, not blue) from my shin to my toes and the size of a grapefruit. Hopefully you're as lucky. Even though sprains suck.

This. I've had ankles x-rayed six or seven times, every time I was sure it was broken. Ended up being a bad sprain every time. One was bad enough my foot was completely black (not purple, not blue) from my shin to my toes and the size of a grapefruit. Hopefully you're as lucky. Even though sprains suck.

Chances are much higher of it being a sprain. Ankle fractures are bad business.

Hopefully a bad sprain. Sorry to hear. How'd it happen?

Bad sprain it is.... Stepped in a hole.

laid out in a field for 45 minutes calling for help... nobody heard me Finally crawled the 150 or so yards to the house...

hurts like a motherfucker

laid out in a field for 45 minutes calling for help... nobody heard me Finally crawled the 150 or so yards to the house...

glad its not broken, feel better man. Its hurts like hell. I sprained mine on a running path and took a really bad fall, cuts everywhere and NO one stopped to help. 6 people ran past while I was lying on the ground. Did the same as you, limped back for what seemed like hours to the car. Sucks but it will mend.

glad its not broken, feel better man. Its hurts like hell. I sprained mine on a running path and took a really bad fall, cuts everywhere and NO one stopped to help. 6 people ran past while I was lying on the ground. Did the same as you, limped back for what seemed like hours to the car. Sucks but it will mend.

You need to watch more soccer. Obv your acting skills aren't up to par.

Something about bad news comes in 3's?

At least the rest of 2015 will be better. You deserve it.

That sounds like the scene from a horror movie, sorry to hear it and wish you a speedy recovery, I sprained my ankle few times playing soccer and it was never a pleasant experience.

Best wishes for speedy recovery back to 100%

Glad it's not broken but geez you need to rub a rabbit's foot or somethin

Carry cell phone at all times (assuming you'd get a signal and be able to call)

Or maybe carry flares....

Even better I assume you'd be armed at all times - why not fire off a couple rounds, although maybe your family wouldn't think twice cause they're so used to it. Maybe have a morse code for gunshots in case you need help (three quick rounds followed by 3 single rounds spaced out followed by three quick rounds)

Clip should be able to handle nine rounds no problem

Best wishes for speedy recovery back to 100%

Glad it's not broken but geez you need to rub a rabbit's foot or somethin

Carry cell phone at all times (assuming you'd get a signal and be able to call)

Or maybe carry flares....

Even better I assume you'd be armed at all times - why not fire off a couple rounds, although maybe your family wouldn't think twice cause they're so used to it. Maybe have a morse code for gunshots in case you need help (three quick rounds followed by 3 single rounds spaced out followed by three quick rounds)

Clip should be able to handle nine rounds no problem

Left cell phone in house... As far as anything else, there was literally nobody around for miles...

Left cell phone in house... As far as anything else, there was literally nobody around for miles...
Then I guess flares are the best option :icon_mrgreen:

Your place sounds great but I suppose this is one of the downsides of being in a remote, very private location. Good luck with the recovery!

I have got to tell you, I cant imagine what it would feel like if it was actually broken... The pain is pretty unbelievable as it is.