Interesting sight in South of France

Tommy

If this is how heaven is like I am joining a church RIGHT now :icon_thumleft:

... or hell, you never know, lol :)

I read the title and thought "a woman with her boobs covered."

The grey Veneno is the same one that appeared at the gathering and track day in Malaysia not long ago. I believe it was the prototype version and not the production version, thus explaining the different lights.

If this is how heaven is like I am joining a church RIGHT now :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid: Epic! Thanks for sharing!!!

The grey Veneno is the same one that appeared at the gathering and track day in Malaysia not long ago. I believe it was the prototype version and not the production version, thus explaining the different lights.

ding ding ding....we have a winner. Remember Lambo only built 4 cars.....the car with the red accents is in Long Island.......the car you see is the prototype....so they probably just never updated the headlights

ding ding ding....we have a winner. Remember Lambo only built 4 cars.....the car with the red accents is in Long Island.......the car you see is the prototype....so they probably just never updated the headlights

Yes ... and no.

This is the factory owned prototype, production number 0 so to say, with 1,2 and 3 being sold.

But when this prototype was shown in Geneva it did have different headlights compared to now:

lamborghini_veneno_93.jpg

Also note the extrerior rear view mirrors are different now too:

lamborghini_veneno_43.jpg

And the seats:

lamborghini_veneno_74.jpg

All the above photos were taken at the 2013 Geneva Auto Show and are the factory prototype Veneno.

I believe the ones on the car in Tommy's photos are the mirrors it is shipped with and then they swapped over, possibly to comply with local legal requirements

Tommy: Was the Veneno Roadster the only car with the "PERTAMINA" sticker on the side?

Both Veneno had the sticker. Since you like the sticker, here is a pic where you can clearly see it on the Roadster.

Sans_titre_1.jpg

Back side of that chick looks pretty hot could only imagine the front..... tasty. Oh and the Veneo looks cool as well.

yeah the mirrors and seats had to be changed for the US spec cars to comply with the US rules. I believe Kris had his changed back after he took delivery