Sunday picture !

alpha6164

I had never gotten a chance to take a pic of all the cars at the same time so Fathers Day had to be it. I just need another skittle color or 3 in there lol. I didn't wake up in a Bugatti but two V12 Lambos and a Bentley CGT will have to do for now lol

post-13156-1434974673_thumb.jpg

post-13156-1434974634_thumb.jpg

Stunning photos, cars and house but there is a slight issue, the pencil pine on the right is taller than the one on the left :icon_mrgreen:

Stunning photos, cars and house but there is a slight issue, the pencil pine on the right is taller than the one on the left :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks :) My fiance said the same thing as soon as she saw the pic lol

Cars look great! I think I have seen the Bentley... Are u in south Or central Fl?

I live in North Florida but visit central and south florida quite often :)

Thanks for all the kind words guys! It means a lot. I came to this country at the age of 12 not speaking a word of English. Went to school, busted my butt, went to med school and finished my residency and have worked very hard to get here. Nothing was every handed to me. And trust me I wish it was lol. I really wish this was all "daddy's money" it wouldnt have taken till I am 40 to have these 3 cars but I worked for it and it has paid off. Once again thanks for the kind words.

P.S. Who's tits do I have to suck to get "Multi-Lambo Owner" label lol

Thanks for all the kind words guys! It means a lot. I came to this country at the age of 12 not speaking a word of English. Went to school, busted my butt, went to med school and finished my residency and have worked very hard to get here. Nothing was every handed to me. And trust me I wish it was lol. I really wish this was all "daddy's money" it wouldnt have taken till I am 40 to have these 3 cars but I worked for it and it has paid off. Once again thanks for the kind words.

Probably Porter, but I hear he likes you to flick them a little before sucking them.

Also yes, congrats on your success!

So hard work pays off?? Nooo, really? Huge congrats on your success, you deserve it :icon_thumleft:

you'll have to post in the Lambo Owner's thread to get it I guess..

Very nice cars!! :monkeyleft:

Who Knows???, i'm down to 5 Lambo's(had 7) and been here a while(check my member number), owned a Lambo since 99, multiple since 2001.

Man. You have a beautiful collection cars. I can't say if I like the VI Diablo or the Murcielago.

It really is a privilege to be able to own both and drive them back to back. They are different cars. The LP640 is definitely faster in all aspects specially with the headers/exhaust/tune putting 625hp to the wheels in AWD setup. But the Diablo has a certain character and that ass oh man that ass is amazing. My favorite view of the car. With the bumper gone, original 6.0 wing and CF bumper deletes it really looks like an Italian muscle car and looks way wider than LP640 even though they are about the same most likely. The manual transmission definitely adds to the excitement in driving the car. Its like choosing between two of your kids. They both have their positives and negative but for now the Diablo is my favorite. Maybe it will change next month lol.

It really is a privilege to be able to own both and drive them back to back. They are different cars. The LP640 is definitely faster in all aspects specially with the headers/exhaust/tune putting 625hp to the wheels in AWD setup. But the Diablo has a certain character and that ass oh man that ass is amazing. My favorite view of the car. With the bumper gone, original 6.0 wing and CF bumper deletes it really looks like an Italian muscle car and looks way wider than LP640 even though they are about the same most likely. The manual transmission definitely adds to the excitement in driving the car. Its like choosing between two of your kids. They both have their positives and negative but for now the Diablo is my favorite. Maybe it will change next month lol.

Diablo's are my choice as well. for longer trips, a Murci is a nicer ride, nice cars congrats