My poor car was molested.

DetroitDetomaso

This year I brought my 59 Cadillac to the Viva show here in Las Vegas. Over three days my car was shot with over a hundred pin ups. It was a great time and they were all very respectful UNTIL ONE! This 3-bill-boner-assassin took it upon herself to drop her Titanic-Hindenburg ass on the hood of my car. My car is bagged and it was dropped at the time. This means there’s almost no suspension at all. I noticed my fins were bouncing up and down so my brain went WTF! I looked over and just about puked. My wife saw me in full shock! She ran over and asked Ginormica politely to get the fcuk off the car. She explained feel free to shoot with the car but siting your entire weight in the middle of the hood isn't acceptable. After the talk she still proceeded to roll her body all over my car. My buddy’s thought this was the funniest thing they’ve ever seen until she lifted her dress to expose the tightest garter belt you’ve ever seen. It was more like a tourniquet and everything went silent. When she was done molesting my poor car and burning the scariest images of horror in my brain she headed strait for the cookie truck directly behind us.

Three things:

1. Everything I said is absolutely true.

2. Of course I don’t hate fat people and wouldn’t mind her shooting with the car at all but the disrespect and sense of entitlement was unbelievable.

3. If you see her coming MAN THE HARPOON!

1959_Cadillac_01_KDC_small.jpg

10476399_906417439403797_6006840903470396639_n.jpg

10945671_847300711982137_3298451849172724618_o.jpg

10952262_839208336124708_4795990465042795205_n.jpg

11698522_917815511597323_256973608895323906_n.jpg

untitleda.png

Good thing that car has a hood and fenders made of 1/8" sheet steel. She tries that with a POS and it will be nothing but fiberglass splinters. :gay:

Good thing that car has a hood and fenders made of 1/8" sheet steel

The metal is thick, but has to span long distances. Remember, these Caddys are 21 feet long. The metal still can warp easily.

There is always 1 or 2 "entitled" people at every car show. Even worse when the parents don't do anything about little Johnny thinking he can climb and touch everything. I have had to speak up at a few kids and Mom and Dad look at me like I'm the bad guy.

Hey DD, I saw your black 60 in the last issue of Kar Kulture magazine. Congrats!

This thread makes no sense. Your car was photographed with over a hundred models and you pick the White Whale to share? C'mon man, where are the the other 99% that I assume are much more appealing?

This thread makes no sense. Your car was photographed with over a hundred models and you pick the White Whale to share? C'mon man, where are the the other 99% that I assume are much more appealing?

x Infinity!

That Caddy is sickkkkk. Love it!

No fatties will be touching my car.

:iamwithstupid:

Post better fcuking photos, or Im banning you and deleting the .... wait... vomited on the keyboard... what was I saying?

I'd have spoken up to her if she kept rolling all over the car. I'd have just had a quiet chat with her that basically she is too heavy for the vehicle and might dent the metal.

Hey DD, is this still your car also?

DD_Caddy.jpg

I'd have spoken up to her if she kept rolling all over the car. I'd have just had a quiet chat with her that basically she is too heavy for the vehicle and might dent the metal.

:icon_mrgreen:

Hey DD, I saw your black 60 in the last issue of Kar Kulture magazine. Congrats!

I still have it Gary! Thank you for the heads up on Kar Kulture magazine. I'll check it out!

Thank you everyone else for the kind words. Here's a few more pics along with my new 49 that's on its way to Vegas. I bought it unseen. It will be here Sunday.

I never shot any photos of the girls but this girl posted some photos on my forum. See more here http://www.kingdaddycaddy.com/index.php?th...s-vegas-18.390/

Veronica_Velvet10.jpg

1959_Cadillac_03_KDC_small.jpg

1959_Cadillac_05_KDC_small.jpg

1959_Cadillac_08_KDC.jpg

IMG_1933_RESIZE.jpg

Viva_Lost_Vegas___Revised_KDC.jpg

904179_244823058996437_1277278134_o_copy.jpg

Lost_Vegas_KDC.jpg

P1010129_KDC.jpg

00T0T_cUiyedieqHd_600x450.jpg

Nice car mate.

Not being one to really get the US car culture, can someone let me know the origins of why people like their old Caddy's in Pink? was it the fashion at the time? was it the Launch colour? etc

Nice car mate.

Not being one to really get the US car culture, can someone let me know the origins of why people like their old Caddy's in Pink? was it the fashion at the time? was it the Launch colour? etc

Thank you.

Pink is a stock color for Cadillac in the 50's. Why? I have no idea. This is what I can tell you. Owning a pink Caddy in Las Vegas is some of the most fun I've ever had in my life.