VBUGKING's 918

DrFuzzy

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I like them clean without any stripes or graphics, even the Martini ones, but I'm not writing the check, so to each their own.

Here's a local orange one for something different...

mQ7hDnR.jpg

vzXQcPi.jpg

E2yZD5s.jpg

Amazing!!!

Looks great! I may be in the minority here but I prefer it to the Martini livery. Congrats on the new ride

Thanks, I have been humbled at the amazing response my build has gotten. I have had 100s of people congratulating me on my spec and many have stated its their favorite 918 build!

And thank you! In all honesty, I haven't given it proper treatment. Have been busy all summer and hence not enough time behind the wheel at all. :crybaby2: It has been just sitting in the bull pen along with its predecessors. :(

I hate when that happens, but such is life. Hopefully you can get it out more often soon, as it is truly a piece of art!

Personally I like them clean without any stripes or graphics, even the Martini ones, but I'm not writing the check, so to each their own.

Looks great! If everyone liked the same builds then all builds would look the same.

Maybe voodoo blue or mexico blue?

yep mexico blue! either way love the new ride! :icon_super: the only color I don't think suits the car is black for some weird reason.

post-2228-1439244153_thumb.jpg

Wow....Nice car Aaron! That's a whole new level of awesomeness! Congrats! :icon_super:

Thanks Fadi, I have never been this excited for a car before!

Ps. How awesome is the welcome box Porsche sends you? Pure ridiculousness from a manufacturer!

Porsche did a very good job making the entire process very special. From the time I ordered it to the time I took delivery, I felt like a VIP. They sent me several cool gifts along the way, and the way they handled the Barber delivery was way beyond anything the other manufacturers are doing!

On........Another........Level! :icon_thumleft:

That 918 looks AMAZING!!!!!

Congrats on the new ride.... :monkeyleft:

yep mexico blue! either way love the new ride! :icon_super: the only color I don't think suits the car is black for some weird reason.

post-2228-1439244153_thumb.jpg

This is Mexico Blue.

maxresdefault.jpg

Even weirder, the pic you posted is of a Mex Blue car, but someone filtered it purple.

BluePorsche918parked.png

As for liveries, the Brumos may be my least favorite.

14342684.jpg

Followed by the Martini hippy squiggles.

54699cf1e0e82_-_2014-porsche-918-spyder-20-lg.jpg

mQ7hDnR.jpg

Pretty sure that's the first 918 I've seen without the lime green brake calipers...Any idea why does everyone else have it in green and not change it? Does it void the warranty of the car like the new Bmw Mseries cars that all came with blue brakes only?

Congratulations! It is an amazing car! Be safe and enjoy the 918.

Pretty sure that's the first 918 I've seen without the lime green brake calipers...Any idea why does everyone else have it in green and not change it? Does it void the warranty of the car like the new Bmw Mseries cars that all came with blue brakes only?

Only options AFAIK was either green or silver calipers.

Only options AFAIK was either green or silver calipers.

You could also get Black in the US, the cost was ridiculous and as far as I know only one had them. That car is now in Qatar anyways.

Wow...sorry I missed this one until now! Absolutely amazing machine VBUGKING, enjoy it! I thought the same thing as some others when I saw the first pics that you posted, it is like a full size hot wheels car! :icon_super: So cool!

This is Mexico Blue.

maxresdefault.jpg

Even weirder, the pic you posted is of a Mex Blue car, but someone filtered it purple.

BluePorsche918parked.png

As for liveries, the Brumos may be my least favorite.

14342684.jpg

Followed by the Martini hippy squiggles.

54699cf1e0e82_-_2014-porsche-918-spyder-20-lg.jpg

the second pic of the mexico blue is my favorite! I would also love to see a fashion gray 918!