Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

The gifts keep on coming from my local dealer, custom order model identical to the last detail including the large SV logo in yellow.

Mini Me :icon_thumleft:

Can't wait to get mine!! Man, that took awhile to get to ya, huh?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe that's the colour-shifting paint that was added to the Ad Personam program this year.

Oh wow, can't wait to see more pictures of this paint job.

The gifts keep on coming from my local dealer, custom order model identical to the last detail including the large SV logo in yellow.

Looks awesome!

I got mine too. Be careful with the little sideview mirrors as they snap off easily when one removes the acrylic case.

Oh wow, can't wait to see more pictures of this paint job.

It's actually not new, colour shifting paint has been around since the late 80's; plenty of so-called ricers had it. The quirky TVR's had them as optional paint; even Range Rover in the US market had it at some point. I'm fairly sure Roy had a LM002 that was painted in the blue/green shifting paint.

Edit: here's a Huracan with shifting paint in matte at the Ad Pesonam display in Geneva last month.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...p;#entry1273334

Can't wait to get mine!! Man, that took awhile to get to ya, huh?

We don't automatically get them here with our cars that's why it took so long, the dealer has to order them for their customers.

I was told by the dealer that all new V12 Aventador S orders will get one but I still don't think the factory will send a model with the Huracan orders :(

:icon_super: sick,i like these more than the actual car lol

LOL I was more excited about this than any other gift I got from them.

I got mine too. Be careful with the little sideview mirrors as they snap off easily when one removes the acrylic case.

I remembered you saying that, I was very careful with it.

LUV IT!!

LOL: "Mini Me"

Very nice...

fcuk, I texted that pic to a buddy of mine and that is in fact his car. It's a custom color he had them work up. I was only joking sending it to him but it's actually his and he hadn't seen it. Whoops.

On the plus side, he's excited they actually made it. They were beginning to doubt it would ever happen.

http://www.9news.com.au/good-news/2017/04/...cross-australia

Made use of SV R for a good charitable cause.

Cody Walker and his wife Felicia are such nice people

I don't know shit about these movies and so on, but why is this guy famous? He's just a relative of Paul Walker, correct? So he's just riding on Paul Walker's coat tails, am I right? Or am I missing something?

THE best specced (externally) SV Roadster in the world has just landed in Australia.

It will make any other SV Roadster that stands next to it look like shit, even mine.

Gloss carbon everywhere. Naked Carbon SV logo. Gloss carbon windscreen frame (mine doesn't have this as wasn't available at the time). Right now, this is the only one in the world with all these options together.

And of course, it has all the other carbon options - carbon skin, full carbon engine bay, etc. PLUS embroidered SV logo in between the seats.

But the interior spec has been screwed up - it has comfort seats and the ugly centre console with all the buttons for sat nav, etc. So, all up, it's debatable whether it's better than mine :P, but externally it will crap over any other SV standing next to it.

post-1512-1492353155_thumb.jpg

post-1512-1492353182_thumb.jpg

post-1512-1492353210_thumb.jpg

post-1512-1492353233_thumb.jpg

post-1512-1492353244_thumb.jpg

post-1512-1492353258_thumb.jpg

Great job raylambo.

Thank you Fortis

It's good to make use of the beast occasionally for charity as well as have fun.

Plus it's good PR for the Lambo brand.

I don't know shit about these movies and so on, but why is this guy famous? He's just a relative of Paul Walker, correct? So he's just riding on Paul Walker's coat tails, am I right? Or am I missing something?

Why can't you just see the good in people?

So what? What is wrong with that and why pick on him?

The poor guy was thrown in the deep end to continue his late brother's legacy and charity. What happened to his older brother Paul Walker was tragic and he had to pick up the pieces. Cody did a great job. So good on him! I hope you (and everyone) never face such a tragedy..

What is wrong with that and why shouldn't he be 'riding on (his older brother's) Paul Walker's coat tails' to promote his charity?

For Cody walker to do that, from 24 y old, he should be commended. He is a good guy and his wife is nice and supportive.

I say:keep up the good work Cody and I wish you all the best!

I was asked to assist by using my SV R to publicise his charity so I did. I am glad. It's a good cause that we should all support -especially at Easter.

Happy Easter!

So what? What is wrong with that and why pick on him?

The poor guy was thrown in the deep end to continue his late brother's legacy and charity. What happened to his older brother Paul Walker was tragic and he had to pick up the pieces. Cody did a great job. So good on him! I hope you (and everyone) never face such a tragedy..

What is wrong with that and why shouldn't he be 'riding on (his older brother's) Paul Walker's coat tails' to promote his charity?

For Cody walker to do that, from 24 y old, he should be commended. He is a good guy and his wife is nice and supportive.

I say:keep up the good work Cody and I wish you all the best!

I was asked to assist by using my SV R to publicise his charity so I did. I am glad. It's a good cause that we should all support -especially at Easter.

Happy Easter!

Getting a bit pissy for no reason, aren't you?

I asked if he was promoting his own fame/interests due to just being associated to Paul Walker or is he doing something else, which you said - promoting a charity.

Just because you met him once at a public event and you think he's your friend now doesn't mean that you have jump up and down like that.

THE best specced (externally) SV Roadster in the world has just landed in Australia.

It will make any other SV Roadster that stands next to it look like shit, even mine.

Gloss carbon everywhere. Naked Carbon SV logo. Gloss carbon windscreen frame (mine doesn't have this as wasn't available at the time). Right now, this is the only one in the world with all these options together.

And of course, it has all the other carbon options - carbon skin, full carbon engine bay, etc. PLUS embroidered SV logo in between the seats.

But the interior spec has been screwed up - it has comfort seats and the ugly centre console with all the buttons for sat nav, etc. So, all up, it's debatable whether it's better than mine :P, but externally it will crap over any other SV standing next to it.

Now now, let's not get carried away here on "the nicest spec'ed exterior SV in the world"! I have all gloss cf exterior with the windshield surround as well now AND I know another forum member DrSVroadster also has the same. DEFINITLEY not very many CF windshield made for the 500 SV Roadsters and I am certain that no SV coupés has the cf windshield surround. I elected to foregoe the Carbon Fiber "SV" because I felt it was a waste of money when you spend all the money and can't even see the Carbon pattern details in event pictures. From afar, the Carbon weave just looked like normal black. I first saw the Carbon "SV" and the Carbon window surround prototypes back in Oct 2015 during my meeting with the Ad Personam Director at the factory. I immediately said yes to the cf windshield surround but said no to the cf "SV"

Glossy cf exterior is DEFINITLEY gorgeous! Looks even more magnificent on my matte finish paint!