Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

Sick garage and quite the car collection towards the end of the video...

I can't stand that girl every time I see her.

The SV Roadster just looks blah....not impressed. Very standard.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sometimes I am glad I don't have Lambo $, because if I could only afford one I might have a stroke trying to pick the color.

I could narrow it down to a shade of blue, but that is where I would get stuck.

Love the purple DBK shared though, but it wouldn't make the final cut.

Not yet, I am taking the car in to have the recall done and the dealer said the exhaust might arrive on time to have it installed, hopefully that's the case.

Looking wild your beast!

BTW, I would be interested to know what u think of s/w after recall in Sport Auto if the gears are changing too fast to high like 5 or 6 in 50-60 km/h, if u like it or prefer old s/w as some owners are saying..

Great pics Fortis! I'm happy to see you enjoying your SV

I have been told that the recall is done on my car and exhaust is installed. Just waiting on 4 new tire's

Looking wild your beast!

BTW, I would be interested to know what u think of s/w after recall in Sport Auto if the gears are changing too fast to high like 5 or 6 in 50-60 km/h, if u like it or prefer old s/w as some owners are saying..

Thank you mate. :icon_thumleft:

Are they doing some software upgrade when they perform the recall? I've never used the car in Sport Auto so I wouldn't know the difference, I will drive it to the shop in Sport Auto and after I pick it up to see if I feel any difference.

Great pics Fortis! I'm happy to see you enjoying your SV

I have been told that the recall is done on my car and exhaust is installed. Just waiting on 4 new tire's

I love driving in but during my last drive few CEL's popped up and I lost the engine brake, I pulled over and performed a stop/start and everything went back to normal, I wonder whether it happened because the battery was discharged for sitting too long without the trickle charger.

The SV is a lot more Italian than the Huracan, the Huracan was flawless LOL.

Thank you mate. :icon_thumleft:

Are they doing some software upgrade when they perform the recall? I've never used the car in Sport Auto so I wouldn't know the difference, I will drive it to the shop in Sport Auto and after I pick it up to see if I feel any difference.

Yes the recall will include s/w upgrade that affect sport auto gear changes for whatever reason

Yes the recall will include s/w upgrade that affect sport auto gear changes for whatever reason

Interesting, actually I didn't even know Sport runs in Auto, I've found that by mistake last time I drove the car :icon_mrgreen:

Sick garage and quite the car collection towards the end of the video...

I actually like this one a lot. More than Rosso Bia. However it has too much red on the wheels section imo. Red body color with red calipers and red center lock is too much. Black center locks would look better

Spotted this beautiful SV during the Balboni cocktail event at LoV last night.

VCR, I was told this SV is the same colour as your old Aventador.

18341643_10158565478465175_2740760990635013327_n.jpg

18275234_10158565478510175_6184765085223017642_n.jpg

VCR, I was told this SV is the same colour as your old Aventador.

Yes it is. This was delivered in September of last year.

Old aventador? So its Blue Nethuns? You know how much your cars peak my curiosity VCR!! hahah

Ha ha! Yes, old Aventador. And yes, that's a BN SV coupe; but...it's not my car!

Wait till the weather improves and I'll take some proper pics before the announcement. :turboalex:

srtricky, have you seen that car up close?

Have not seen it up close but have seen the rear etc. Looks super high spec something in line with how you order your cars. Is this your beast by any chance?

Have not seen it up close but have seen the rear etc. Looks super high spec something in line with how you order your cars. Is this your beast by any chance?

Thank you for the kind words but no that is not my car by a far cry.

I asked because if imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, then this car is spot on! It "borrowed" the idea from a local SV coupe as far as customization goes but only executed it in a much less classy way. The "additional inspiration" was poorly applied; they looked ok from afar but up close...well...let's just say there is plenty of room for improvement (and hence I asked the question). In fact, this was the car of "discussion" at last week's event; the staffs of the dealership were all smirking from behind.

Thank you for the kind words but no that is not my car by a far cry.

I asked because if imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, then this car is spot on! It "borrowed" the idea from a local SV coupe as far as customization goes but only executed it in a much less classy way. The "additional inspiration" was poorly applied; they looked ok from afar but up close...well...let's just say there is plenty of room for improvement (and hence I asked the question). In fact, this was the car of "discussion" at last week's event; the staffs of the dealership were all smirking from behind.

I guess its hard to see the finer details when you just drive by. I thought it looked just awesome. It reminded me of the red SV posted somewhere here with the carbon sv decals and white trim around the car. Also really liked that car. Also thought I read that all the pin-striping was factory. I thought the white/blue pin stripes really showed off the lines all over the car.

I've seen your old aventador roadster up close. Have't seen that much carbon on a car before. Absolutely gorgeous.

I think my brother and I may go do the ad personam program at the factory on the aveantador s roadster. I'm excited to see how much we can "personalize" it.