Which one?

Fortis

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That color with the matte black trim pieces.... wow.

You're a real tease. This is going to be a ridiculous color combination. Cannot wait to see it. I have always had a thing for that hue of blue.

How does it look parked in the house now? You might need to redecorate? :eusa_think:

That color with the matte black trim pieces.... wow.

You're a real tease. This is going to be a ridiculous color combination. Cannot wait to see it. I have always had a thing for that hue of blue.

How does it look parked in the house now? You might need to redecorate? :eusa_think:

Sorry don't mean to tease haha, the photo shoot was completed few hours ago, the photographer worked tirelessly taking shots for at least 4 to 5 hours, we drove around to few different locations took some shots at my house also, I am as anxious to see them as you are.

The photographer did a fantastic job, he flew in from interstate and worked all day, I am sure he is absolutely exhausted I just dropped him off at his hotel for some well deserved rest, I told him that in order to help me avoid the lynch mob he should process few shots tomorrow, he said he will do that :icon_mrgreen:

I had a lot of fun today, the car is absolutely crazy, it looks so damn good, I love it.

dkabab I see you lurking :icon_thumleft: thank you so much for everything today, your hard work and effort, I really appreciate everything you've done for me and the passion you have for your work, I hope you had a good time today and enjoyed your visit.

FYI to everyone dkabab photographed the car, if the photos are late just blame him :icon_mrgreen:

J/K

Cant wait fortis. Really looking forward to the full reveal. You happy with your purchase?

I am very happy, the car is just something else, actually I couldn't believe how excited my wife was when I brought the car home, she usually says nothing when I bring a new car home, I don't think she's been in the Huracan nor in the GT4 but when I pulled up in the SV she lost her mind LOL, she asked me to drive her around the block right there and then, during the drive she said this is not like the other one, referring to the Huracan LOL.

I was actually quite shocked at her reaction but the car is absolutely stunning, I couldn't be happier with the color, I hope it will come across in the photos because it's a bastard to photograph.

that's fantastic man. And you just have to love it when your better half is as excited as you are about it!

Very true, it makes it that much more exciting for you.

cant wait to see pics! my twin is about 10 days away!

the car is literally mind blowing in every way!

You will love the color, I am sure of it, it changes so much depending on lighting.

The more I drive it the more I agree wth it, it really is mind blowing.

You will love the color, I am sure of it, it changes so much depending on lighting.

The more I drive it the more I agree wth it, it really is mind blowing.

love to hear this! happy for you brother!

now that you have the car, is there anything that you would have spec'd different?

This thread does NOT yet deliver.

:iamwithstupid: We love you Fortis but LA Brit is right... :zthread needs pics:

dkabab I see you lurking :icon_thumleft: thank you so much for everything today, your hard work and effort, I really appreciate everything you've done for me and the passion you have for your work, I hope you had a good time today and enjoyed your visit.

FYI to everyone dkabab photographed the car, if the photos are late just blame him :icon_mrgreen:

J/K

Thanks again for your hospitality. The photos will be done as soon as possible. I can see everyone here is eager to see them.

Until then, I'll just say this is by far the best colour SV I have seen. I've now phtographed 5 of them, red, green, orange and yellow. This blue is something else. It was actually very difficult to photograph. Just getting on a plane now.

If anyone is speccing a car at the moment. Get this blue!

Awesome, cant wait to see more pics of it.

Tick tick tick......

I am checking back frequently. Looking forward to photos.

Your update on the photo shoot was GREAT! So happy that you love the car and it's wonderful that your wife is excited too! Nice to share.

Can't wait to see it parked in the coveted spot in your beautiful home!

love to hear this! happy for you brother!

now that you have the car, is there anything that you would have spec'd different?

There is nothing really I could've done different, I've selected pretty much every available option at the time, some options were deleted later by the factory such as the carbon skin, which would've been nice to have, at this stage I am very happy with everything, as I said the more I look at the car the more I like it, the thing I love about it is the sound it makes at around 2000 RPM in 2nd gear when you back off the throttle, it sounds like freaking thunder LOL also the roadster with the small rear window down it amplifies everything to 1000, the sounds which come from the back are downright scary at times.

I don't think I will be able to let this one go in a hurry, I don't want to let the GT4 go, I want the Performante, I don't have enough garage space, I need an intervention :(