Tattoos

BLK85

Im sure people here have them. What do you have them of?

I've always wanted one but never knew what I would care enough about to put on my body for life. And something that is not easy to see in the professional sense, but easy enough to see if I want people to see it. Lately I have been thinking about tattooing my dogs names on my legs(below my knees) with birth dates and death dates. And then kids names on the other if I ever have them.

I think your tattoo idea is terrible. Are you just bored?

Thats fine. I think a lot of tattoos are terrible ideas. But lots of people have them.

I didnt create this thread for approval. More to see what other people have and share unique ideas.

I'm thinking about doing lightning bolt on my pecker while there is enough electricity in it.

I think it's a great idea :icon_mrgreen:

Think of your favorite piece of clothing, now think about wearing it forever. :)

Every time I start thinking about a Tattoo this is where I always come back to.

I have several tattoos including an entire sleeve. Absolutely love them and their meanings to me. It's amazing the amount of sincere compliments I get on it too. I'll keep addind to them too. I dress nice and have a good demoner about me and no "thug" tattoos (face, neck) so I don't think they affect anyone's initial judgement on me.

Tattoos: Get whatever you like and speaks to you. fcuk what anyone else thinks. I have two misfits tattoos... one on my arm and one on my back. Though I'm getting the back tattoo covered up (because it is terrible quality that I got done when I was 17)... not because of the subject matter.

Thats fine. I think a lot of tattoos are terrible ideas. But lots of people have them.

I didnt create this thread for approval. More to see what other people have and share unique ideas.

I have a few and I don't give two fucks about what anyone else thinks about them. I get my tattoo's for me.

Here's my most recent. Covering up the first tattoo I ever got (horribly done Cubs tattoo [don't ask]). It's very addicting. Eventually plan on getting full sleeves on both of my arms.

Outline Done,

7Y8r2ur.jpg

Shading done,

6d5NDIW.jpg

Finished. Couldn't be happier with the result of the cover up,

857avJg.jpg

I love tattoos but don't have any...I can't find 1 thing I'd want to stick with forever. Thanks to those that have shared their ink!

think about wearing it forever.

This,

I have no desire to have what is in my heart inked on my skin.

and this

I can't find 1 thing I'd want to stick with forever.

and this

Tattoos= Human bumper stickers

and this.

Bottom line:

No.

Two sleeves, a chest piece, massive back piece, and my right leg. All can be hidden very easily. Keeps me in shape, too, can't become a fatass and have tattoos. Girlfriend has a sleeve as well. But then again we are both pretty wild so of course we have ink.

Death to the blank skins! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I have an avocado tatooed on my chest....big mistake... it looks like a kiwi fruit...