Best exhaust for 670SV?

sprite

Engine is coming out of car to fix e-gear, so I might as well throw exhaust on it while it's apart. What are my options?

does MS Racing or Kreissieg fit the SV? definitely by far my favorite when it comes to sound

Kriesseg

+100000000

I like the straight pipe options; RSC, Regent, etc.

LOC/LNB is the quietest straight pipe option.

My LP640 with RSC:

I agree! You cant go wrong with something that's a straight pipe design; no mufflers, no secondary cats.

Although, a lower restriction exhaust may trigger a CEL on later Murcies.

Engine is coming out of car to fix e-gear, so I might as well throw exhaust on it while it's apart. What are my options?

http://www.please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors.com/xq/asp/qx/Catego...-Murcielago.htm

I have a LOC Murcielago exhaust and secondary cat bypass pipes I just took off and willing to sell for $2500. Any interest? Straight x-pipe no mufflers or cats.

Probably a Kreissieg but I don't suspect that you want to to keep the car out of commission for 6-10 weeks while you wait on the exhaust. Maybe try the iPE if a short lead time.

Probably a Kreissieg but I don't suspect that you want to to keep the car out of commission for 6-10 weeks while you wait on the exhaust. Maybe try the iPE if a short lead time.

About to head up to Leadfoot's house to check out his ipe exhaust.

It sounds great.

Here is a video I did of his car. Sounds amazing. If Kreissieg is out of the question this would definitely be next for me.

+100000000

That is mine.

I can not speak highly enough of the Kreissieg. The sound is the greatest I have ever heard. As everyone who has heard it in real life; 1990s V12 Formula1 car.

That is mine.

I can not speak highly enough of the Kreissieg. The sound is the greatest I have ever heard. As everyone who has heard it in real life; 1990s V12 Formula1 car.

I must have watched that video a hundred times just looping the scene when you take off on the straightaway.

Kreissieg gets my vote..my friend bought it on his LP640..MY GOD THE SOUND. watch the video on full volume.

https://instagram.com/p/7QFTreRjyM/

This is his 2nd Grigio Telesto LP640..his first one had Tubi exhaust which he couldn't stand the drone and sold off the car..After he sold it, he miss looking at the LP640..so I told him to get Kreissieg exhaust for it..and he went out to buy ANOTHER LP640 and this time put the right exhaust on it..no drone, with valve off..its quieter than stock. perfect.

Kreissieg is the highest pitched, ipe is nearly identical, the Kreissieg is just slightly higher because it has a lighter, softer tone. The average person can't tell the difference.

The Kreissieg is made to order, so unless they have one laying around you probably have to wait.

That is mine.

:iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft:

I find the IPE a little to high pitched, the Kreisegg does not alter the sound much but brings it to a higher level which is what I love about it. Still retains what the V12 screams but just louder.