Please don't ban me...

murcivu

...but after taking a test drive, I was hooked. Just tickled all the right senses and actually gave me goosebumps. Oh man...the sound was intoxicating. Downshifts, upshifts, accel, decel...you name it. There was no wrong note anywhere in the power band. I now see what all the fuss was about with the Scud. You are simply wired with the car. Just wish it had stripes, but I'll add some afterwards. Being CPO also help in the purchasing decision. Pulled a quick pic from their website. Quick shout out to Ferrari of San Diego. Great group of folks there. Will treat you like a real guest. So stoked! The only Ferrari that I would purchase...along with the super cars...if I ever won the lottery :)

scud.jpg

This, the 360CS, 458 Speciale..all great cars! Love it..

Congrats!!

Absolutely! These special editions are incredible. Thanks!

How much for that

pm sent

Awesome man. Still getting the sv?

Thanks man! Yes...still picking up the SV. So there's a legitimate reason to not get banned :icon_mrgreen:

Love the Scuds. I see No reason for a ban unless you start wearing Ferrari logo clothing all the time and get a Ferrari chest tattoo.

Wooo its too real (said like Macklemore in Downtown). Congrats on arguably one of the best road going Ferraris of all time. Red on gold is GREAT. What color stripes are you going to add?

Awesome brother. I think you are out of room for the Diablo. ;)

Thx again Ryan. You just have an affinity for project cars :lol2:

Congrats! possibly the only car I will miss

Thx and appreciate the pm. Was a little too late, but sure wish I could've gotten your car. She looked gorgeous :icon_thumleft:

Congrats! Also check into the S-Line Exhaust set up. It amplifies the sound even more.

Here's a clip of mine.

Thx. Sounds epic. Does it have adjustable valves?

Gorgeous and one the great late Ferrari's. Enjoy it! I'm jealous!

Thank you. Feeling very blessed to be able to have one :turboalex:

Love the Scuds. I see No reason for a ban unless you start wearing Ferrari logo clothing all the time and get a Ferrari chest tattoo.

The clothing was going to be my first mod, but now I'm having second thoughts :eusa_think:

hat.jpg

PumaSLTechSF6.jpg

cologne.jpg

Got it :)

:icon_thumleft:

Wooo its too real (said like Macklemore in Downtown). Congrats on arguably one of the best road going Ferraris of all time. Red on gold is GREAT. What color stripes are you going to add?

Thank you. Will go with gold stripes to match the wheels just like the pic. Feeling nostalgic with the gold rims :eusa_dance:

gold_stripes.jpg

Thx. Sounds epic. Does it have adjustable valves?

No valves. But you don't need it with this setup. Not one customer in the group buy had a bad thing to say about it. Eddie (Plastique999) can chime in.

The light weight versions of an exotic are always the ones to have, bad ass car, enjoy it in the best of health !

Light it is. You can feel that right away when you start to toss the car around. Thanks!

I was hoping for gold stripes!!! Can't wait to see them.

Whew...close call. I thought you were going to hope for the red interior, again ;)

Sick car. Congrats!

Thx buddy! But pales in comparison to your Murci SV :icon_thumleft:

Beautiful car and congrats! The gold stripes will look amazing.

Thx! The wife disagrees, however :(

I cheated too, I bought a f12 a few months back.

I didnt say anything, i'm a closet F-fag. I'm not sure i like this coming out bit????

It's ok to come out...I'll take the lashing for the both of us. Congrats on the F12. Would love to hear your thoughts on the F12.

No valves. But you don't need it with this setup. Not one customer in the group buy had a bad thing to say about it. Eddie (Plastique999) can chime in.

If you don't mind, can you pm the price and the retailer. Might have to upgrade the exhaust. Many thx!

I cheated too, I bought a f12 a few months back.

I didnt say anything, i'm a closet F-fag. I'm not sure i like this coming out bit????

Congrats! Maybe you would start a thread and post some thoughts on the car? You see to have owned one of just about everything out there.

Congrats!

The Scud / 16M love mine. Installed the Capristo had some CEL issues and Capristo sent me a new full set up. It's lighter adds the most hp and keeps heat down with the titanium wrap which can be an issue for the cf turning milky.

Lights - leave the front lights on after a wash to dry the assembly. Most Scuds have had CF replaced and headlights make sure they are in good shape.

Exhaust - there is a open slot on the switch panel many guys have added a matching switch there that electrically opens and closes the valves.

Stripe - may want to consider the thinner 16M stripe vs Scud.

Exhaust extensions - there is a group of us obsessed with our Scuds cf gas cap door handles etc. One guy has made a titanium extension to extend the two exhaust outlets Ferrari charges 1600.00 these are even better at 500.00. McLaren did the same thing with the 675 LT exhaust.

Enjoy!

post-213219-1450631328_thumb.jpg

Wow, can't believe I missed this thread.

First off, a HUGE congrats for picking up an iconic car. My 16M is one car that will stay in my stable (along with my CGT). The F1 SuperFast 2 60 ms shifts are blisteringly fast (similar to Schumacher's F1 not too long ago), and the bang you feel with the shifts is epic - way more fun than boring DCT IMO. I have to say that my LP640 gearbox feels quite sluggish when compared to the Scud.

Also agree to put on the S Line exhaust. It transforms the car to sound as close to F1 pitch as possible. Here is a clip:

Invalid Video Link