Miss Universe 2015

Tara

It's live - honest mistake and I think it actually helped the runner up in the long run.

Trump on the other hand sold this 6 months ago and opened his whale hole stating it sold for record number and would never happened under his ownership. Showing he will spout at any chance to be center of attention. Apologies just wish Free Donald Willy would go away.

Apparently he's not able to spell properly or read. :lol2:

PixcKKV.jpg

Can't blame him too much though. I doubt 75% of the population of the US would spell those correctly.

I can understand misspelling Colombia as Columbia, but how does one misspell Philippines as Philippians?

I can understand misspelling Colombia as Columbia, but how does one misspell Philippines as Philippians?

Could have been an autocorrect. I read somewhere that the teleprompter was wrong. Regardless, it was a mitake. People act like he killed someone. Hopefuly, he can have some fun poking at himself.

Could have been an autocorrect. I read somewhere that the teleprompter was wrong. Regardless, it was a mitake. People act like he killed someone. Hopefuly, he can have some fun poking at himself.

Mitake? That's got to be my favourite kind of mushroom.

Probably done on purpose to attract attention to a stupid, useless, outdated "contest". :eusa_shhh:

I see you might have also seen a hidden camera doc about negotiating 'a good chance at winning' at these 'contests' :icon_mrgreen:

Mitake? That's got to be my favourite kind of mushroom.

I'm going to be a bit rotten here...

You meant Maitake. Mitake is a mountain at a national park near Tokyo. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Solid proof that everyone makes mistakes. :)

You meant Maitake. Mitake is a mountain at a national park near Tokyo. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

It was meant to be a play on shitake (misspelled mitake) :lol2: not really funny when explained :crybaby2:

Apparently everyone makes mitakes.

It was meant to be a play on shitake (misspelled mitake) :lol2: not really funny when explained :crybaby2:

Apparently everyone makes mitakes.

Damn and touche! Yup, everyone, myself more than included, makes mistakes.

Time to hide in a cave at Mitake and just eat my shitake & maitake. :icon_mrgreen: