Kim "Dotcom" being extradited to the US

IanMan

I wonder how many resources have been utilized at US taxpayers dollars for this. It's not like the world is burning; and they are "worried" about copyright infringement. All about the dollars sadly. I'm sure they'll let him go for a nominal fee.

So when I upload my new Megadeth album to YouTube and they put ads all over it and generate revenue from it, is Susan Wojcicik going to go to prison too??

Same when I upload this season's Walking Dead.

If Dotcom should be in prison, so should Susan.

I think its BS that he can be extradited without having set foot in the USA. If he was a terrorist maybe, but prosecuting people in other jurisdictions seems an overstep to me.

:lol2: That's right! Wasn't that over a SixSpeed? Or was it here?

LOL.... It was everywhere.... Its been soo long I dont even remember all the arguments. One I do remember was his supposed Gumball Style race, where the entrance fee was going to be like 10k, or 100k.. and the top 10 winners were going to divide millions of dollars. He didnt take kindly to me telling everyone it was a scam. lol

Thought he called it Ultimate Rally. Did he hack LP and send out invites? I remember him spreading the word on m5board by stealing the memberlist.

I think its BS that he can be extradited without having set foot in the USA. If he was a terrorist maybe, but prosecuting people in other jurisdictions seems an overstep to me.

They established this a long time ago during the drug war. As for whether it is right or not is something I struggle with too.

I wonder how many resources have been utilized at US taxpayers dollars for this. It's not like the world is burning; and they are "worried" about copyright infringement. All about the dollars sadly. I'm sure they'll let him go for a nominal fee.

This has been going on for years now. The pile of burned money is big.

Kim Dotcom is half Finnish or something and there has been several articles about him, CIA guys were on his farm already 5 years a go daily.

I dont have any thoughts for any direction about the guy, but as a teenager one of my friends read daily his website and was super interested of his Brabus mercedeses, this must have been almost 20 years a go.

Here is some of the backstory, he speaks english in the video: http://www.hs.fi/hstv/uutiset/HSn+Kuukausi.../v1450837425384

:iamwithstupid:

We're worried about some foreign Internet guy doing the same shit as hundreds of other people, while tens of thousands are literally plotting our fcuking genocide.

We're worried about some foreign Internet guy doing the same shit as hundreds of other people, while tens of thousands are literally plotting our fcuking genocide.

Too much of our population is ignorant. We don't have any real problems and like to complain about little insignificant BS. I completely agree with you, Kim "Dotcom" shouldn't be too high on our priority list right now.

Too much of our population is ignorant. We don't have any real problems and like to complain about little insignificant BS.

I have a theory that, partially due to said ignorance, human beings like to spend ~30% of their time complaining. So when you're in the best country on the planet, that 30% is spent complaining about extremely trivial things.

60 minutes did a spot on Kim a few years back, showing the "black ops" style raid on his sprawling property replete with helicopters and swat teams. It seemed like dramatic overkill.

I hope he wins appeal. They'll throw the book at him if he's brought here to be tried, will be made an example of.

What changes if he's put in jail? Internet piracy is just as healthy and popular now as it was in the Megaupload days.

Only reason they're so focused on him is because he's such a show-off and likes to make his lifestyle public, tease and provoke authorities and entertainment industry.

Somehow I believe he won't give up easily. Must have another trick up his sleeve...

LOL.... It was everywhere.... Its been soo long I dont even remember all the arguments. One I do remember was his supposed Gumball Style race, where the entrance fee was going to be like 10k, or 100k.. and the top 10 winners were going to divide millions of dollars. He didnt take kindly to me telling everyone it was a scam. lol

Didn't people sign up for it and actually pay an advance and nothing ever happened afterwards?

He pissed in uncle Sam's cornflakes so they have a massive hard on for him. Whether one likes him or not is irrelevant, it is a huge waste of time and money just to prove a point that no one can hide from stupid blind justice.

What is point of having citizenship in acountry if the laws of that country do not apply. If the extradition goes forward, it sets a very bad precedent. I hope he wins his appeal even though i am not a fan of his

He pissed in uncle Sam's cornflakes so they have a massive hard on for him. Whether one likes him or not is irrelevant, it is a huge waste of time and money just to prove a point that no one can hide from stupid blind justice.

What is point of having citizenship in acountry if the laws of that country do not apply. If the extradition goes forward, it sets a very bad precedent. I hope he wins his appeal even though i am not a fan of his

If you remember, you and i signed up for that run and the bullshit started shortly after, he joined LP and immediately proceeded with trash talk. Good old days lol

My professional opinion is fcuk him and fcuk all the pirate motherfuckers. All the time I deal with assholes who rent an offshore server, steal live video feeds and make their own VOD libraries, and then sell access to it back to people in the U.S. And abroad. Making money stealing other people's shit and reselling it. They're horse thieves. String them up. And the guys that facilitate it too.