Fisker wraps a Viper POS in CF

Nuvolari612

Under 300k 50 - 200 units.

745 hp 3.0 0-60 top max speed 217 auto or manual

Viper Engine Corvette Suspension all carbon fiber looks insane.

* POS was supposed to say (V E T T E ) the forum setting makes it read pos.

post-213219-1452691386.png

post-213219-1452691527.png

post-213219-1452691559.png

I like how it looks. Some places read it has a V8 engine. Which engine does it have, the Viper V10 or one of the POS variant V8's? And how did they get it up to 745hp?

I like how it looks. Some places read it has a V8 engine. Which engine does it have, the Viper V10 or one of the POS variant V8's? And how did they get it up to 745hp?

It is definitely the Viper V10 engine. And remember it is 745hp at the crank which translates to 620-630whp. A Gen V viper just with basic headers and tune is already at 600whp. They are also using a stage 2 head from Viperexchange and that is where the other 20-30whp is coming from.

A swing and a miss! Really don't like the way it looks.

Agreed. There's so many ways it could have looked awesome. This is a messy jumble.

Shouldn't it be faster than 3.0 zero to sixty? Wondering how well they're getting the power down.

Maybe my expectations are off....but with so many sub 3 second zero-sixty times out there I'd think this would be quicker. Wonder what it weighs.

And gimme a break....two bottles of champagne? In a performance car? Seems silly.

Fugly.

Shouldn't it be faster than 3.0 zero to sixty? Wondering how well they're getting the power down.

Maybe my expectations are off....but with so many sub 3 second zero-sixty times out there I'd think this would be quicker. Wonder what it weighs.

And gimme a break....two bottles of champagne? In a performance car? Seems silly.

Fugly.

Well it is a manual transmission.

Outside looks good from first glance, but then you compare it with the Viper and Viper looks better. Interior looks nice, except the champaign bottles ( WTF ) and the iPhone in the center console. The picture posted above is the first I've seen of that angle and the shifter trim looks like crap.

$268k ... :lol2:

Also, if this used Fisker designs from 5 years ago, would look amazing. Their new design theme is off par.

Viper Engine Corvette Suspension all carbon fiber looks insane.

This is a full Viper, Corvette's suspension wouldn't fit on the chassis (leaf spring & shocks vs. coilover bodies). I think that the article was referencing the other Fisker (sedan) that is now powered by an LSx motor.

The auto transmission might be sourced from the C7 since the Viper and C7 use the same transmission.

That interior with bottles next to your head does not make any sense, it would of had done more in a 1916 luxury sportscar but not today, even in concept car.

Steering wheel paddle seems to be tangled under stalk.

I'm probably the only one here who will say this, but I actually like it. It's ridiculous and reminds me of how the Countach was outrageous. This is a car that a Bond Villain would drive.

is it me or is the downshifted on the steering wheel a little close to the wiper lever lol

wow I had to double check that. is it right behind it by a cm?

all n all I don't like the headlights, I don't know. Looks like they had fun making it, but actually becoming a street car.. men Don't like it, also what is with the bottles between the seats? I don't understand that.

I think the side view looks pretty cool, but the front is just not doing it for me. I also don't understand the champagne....

It might look cool in black - would anyone be able to photoshop?

This is a full Viper, Corvette's suspension wouldn't fit on the chassis (leaf spring & shocks vs. coilover bodies). I think that the article was referencing the other Fisker (sedan) that is now powered by an LSx motor.

The auto transmission might be sourced from the C7 since the Viper and C7 use the same transmission.

:iamwithstupid: they re-bodied a viper...

is it me or is the downshifted on the steering wheel a little close to the wiper lever lol

This from the article " The power is transmitted to the Pirelli PZero rubber through a six-speed manual, but VLF says it will fit it with an automatic at the customer's request."

Either man or auto so the shift lever is redundant anyway.

I'm probably the only one here who will say this, but I actually like it. It's ridiculous and reminds me of how the Countach was outrageous. This is a car that a Bond Villain would drive.

Agree - if it performs anything close to the manual Viper ACR extreme the thing will be a beast.

Agree - if it performs anything close to the manual Viper ACR extreme the thing will be a beast.

Will be like any viper, but not the ACR extreme. You need the areo for that.