Its COMING home!!

toyroy2003

It is COMING HOME WEEK here at CATS EXOTICS. One of our FAVORITE cars is on its way back...arrives this Friday.. and is now available for purchase. Contact me direct if interested.

EXTREMELY RARE 2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV finished in the RARE Special Order Verde Ithaca 3 stage pearl paint. Equipped with the optional large wing and side application SV stickers. This is car is plated car #325. This is the ONLY SV in the USA in this color, and 1 of only 3 ever produced in this color for the entire WORLD. And it is 1 of 42 USA SV cars delivered to the USA shores. ONLY KNOWN SV to be quipped from the factory with the RARE COMFORT package seats, not the standard racing bucket seats. A RARE car that can be comfortable for the extended drives. This SV in its E-Gear equipped OEM Factory form was heavily option from the factory with an original MSRP nearing $500,000. It remains in its true to OEM form with no additional modifications, with the exception of a full 3m/Venture shield on the entire front as well as all leading edges from new. This has kept the finish on the car from any damage and is as new as new gets. Upon completion of its factory warranty the vehicle was completely checked out and serviced in April 2012 at 7610 miles and was granted a RARE and 1 of ONLY 1 CPO extended FACTORY warranty valid through April of 2014 at an additional and expensive cost to the owner. Several SV cars have attempted to receive a CPO but have failed, this is the ONLY KNOWN SV in the USA to have received flying colors up on its inspection and rewarded for its meticulous care with the CPO extended warranty. On Sept 10, 2013 at 8,314 miles a COMPLETE and FULL PPI was completed by Lamborghini of Bellevue prior to listing the car for sale. It emerged as great as it did last year and has a current clutch snap life of over 73% remaining wear. Currently the vehicle has ONLY traveled to 8,641 miles. It has received a IPE custom exhaust at a cost of close to $9,000.00. (Stock OEM exhaust included in the sale) An extremely RARE car that is destine for collection status as the years approach.

$579,888.00

post-23696-1453229259_thumb.jpg

post-23696-1453229271_thumb.jpg

post-23696-1453229276_thumb.jpg

post-23696-1453229281_thumb.jpg

I remember the thread when he was having it delivered. Love those threads.

Good luck with the sale Roy! Keep us posed please.

And yes I agree with,

"RARE car that is destine for collection status as the years approach"

Speaking strictly for myself..... I often have a tendency to overlook the Murci with the Aventador and Huracan now at the sharp end of the spear. What a stunning example that SV is.

Overlooked no more. Someone is going to get a top flight Lambo right there!

I have always loved this car from the time Tommy had it. Almost bought a white SV before I saw the Aventador but the 670 SV has a special place. No room now but one day. The verde ithaca on this one is AMAZING

I have always loved this car from the time Tommy had it. Almost bought a white SV before I saw the Aventador but the 670 SV has a special place. No room now but one day. The verde ithaca on this one is AMAZING

Me thinks you need to make room. ;)