Anyone going to the Super Bowl?

Kevin M.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope the Bronco's really pull this one off!

I'm on the fence for buying tickets. If the 49ers were in it, I would def. go :D .

Coldplay at the half. Ehhhhh

I hope the Bronco's really pull this one off!

I'm on the fence for buying tickets. If the 49ers were in it, I would def. go :D .

Coldplay at the half. Ehhhhh

Carolina is going to CRUSH Denver.

I don't think so. They might win, but it will be close. I think DEN will surprise everyone. Not a CAM hater BTW, just what I think. Could care less who wins, I'm a 49er fan.

I hope this quote doesn't come back to haunt me :read: . The madden 2016 prediction comes out today, and those guys are 9-12, let's see how right I am. Even then, 3 of those were upsets, I'm going to convince myself that this will be the 4th for them if they simulate CAR winning !

I hope not. I'm a huge Peyton fan. Broncos have the number one defence. It really depends on them and if Peyton gets into a groove.

The Chicago Bears almost beat the Bronco's this year.. Honestly the Bears outplayed them and still lost. (I am a Bears fan.)

After watching the Panthers in week 2 I recognized 1 thing. (i am not a cam newton fan, but I would not want to play against him) Cam Newton may seem to be all about himself, but he will lay everything on the line to win. He was dropping his shoulder and running defensive players over. He was punishing guys at the same time throwing beautiful strikes. His team all took notice and started playing at the highest level they could achieve.

If the Bronco's win this game, I sure as hell don't think it will be because they outplayed them. It will only be because they outscored them.

The Chicago Bears almost beat the Bronco's this year.. Honestly the Bears outplayed them and still lost. (I am a Bears fan.)

After watching the Panthers in week 2 I recognized 1 thing. (i am not a cam newton fan, but I would not want to play against him) Cam Newton may seem to be all about himself, but he will lay everything on the line to win. He was dropping his shoulder and running defensive players over. He was punishing guys at the same time throwing beautiful strikes. His team all took notice and started playing at the highest level they could achieve.

If the Bronco's win this game, I sure as hell don't think it will be because they outplayed them. It will only be because they outscored them.

:iamwithstupid:

Along with the Bears, the Browns would have beat the Broncos but for some inexplicable reason their coach went for 2pt conversion when there was no reason for it. They didn't get it and instead of winning by 1 after the Browns' FG at the end of the game, they could only force OT where they ended up losing by a FG.

I honestly will be shocked if this game doesn't go the way of the Seahawks/Broncos SB a couple years ago.

Any team can beat any team on any given Sunday. I don't take a close game to the bears or Browns as any big deal. Denver has to contain Cam and that offense. They can't let Carolina come out and score 17 points in the first 5 mins like they do. If Denver's defense can hold them, it's going to be a great game.

Any team can beat any team on any given Sunday. I don't take a close game to the bears or Browns as any big deal. Denver has to contain Cam and that offense. They can't let Carolina come out and score 17 points in the first 5 mins like they do. If Denver's defense can hold them, it's going to be a great game.

I can agree to that 100%. Any team can win any Sunday.

I don't like Denver...only time I've ever pulled for them was when they had Tebow. I like Cam Newton...he's a phenom. But Denver's defense went nuts on the patriots...made the best QB in the game look like a rookie and walked all over the Patriots o-line...hell they even caused the o-line coach of the pats to get fired, they pushed them around so much. Not saying that they can do the same to Cam newton, but if they can overwhelm the O-Line like they did last week, then Newtons going to have a long day. But that's the problem...newton is an athlete that has the POTENTIAL to run all over Denver...just don't know if he will. Could be a great game for once...

I say Denver takes it.

My prediction. Panthers Defense is better than the Bronco's and the whole story ends up being about the Panthers defense controlling the game and not the Bronco's.

It's the "Who Gives a Shit Bowl"..... I'd like to see Peyton go out a winner, other than that who cares

Isn't the 'who gives a shit' bowl a toilet?

It's the "Who Gives a Shit Bowl"..... I'd like to see Peyton go out a winner, other than that who cares

The last few years have been that way.

I do as I live in Charlotte.

Ive attended 4 superbowls over the years...ill be at a few pre party events, they are always fun! The game is just a distraction as most people there don't care...

Isn't the 'who gives a shit' bowl a toilet?

Sounds like a Japanese tv show that covers a toilet going competition.

Funny, that's what I named all the Giant/Patriot Super Bowls. :icon_mrgreen:

Personally I'm all for new blood, good storylines.

Really can't root for either team on this one. Arizona and Cincinnati I could have had they made it.