5 great exotics, car poll..

SV-N-IT

80 members have voted

1. 1. which one would you choose?

• GT3RS
    • 911R
    • Huracan
    • 675LT

in this price range which exotic would you choose and why? they are all pretty close in performance, interior, exterior, resale etc..

I don't remember these 4 brands ever being so close in competition so I think this will be interesting!

Obviously not informed on resale market in USA but 675lt here is not in the same price bracket as the 488 and again the GT3RS.

Here the 675 is up with the Speciale which are asking for some crazy premium prices eg £400K

Obviously not informed on resale market in USA but 675lt here is not in the same price bracket as the 488 and again the GT3RS.

Here the 675 is up with the Speciale which are asking for some crazy premium prices eg £400K

wow, here most of these are between 275k and 400k.. some are tough to find.

675LT is crazy money here, I heard asking prices around the $1mil mark, out of that bunch I'd have one mainly because I had the Huracan already and I would want to try something different.

oh yeah, probably 100-150k over :shock:

Try double that...

A friend that's getting one turned down more than that from his Porsche dealer when he submitted his order.

Try double that...

A friend that's getting one turned down more than that from his Porsche dealer when he submitted his order.

:shock: jees that is crazy..

This is a really hard question that required some thought as they're all awesome cars!

But I picked the 675LT. Love everything about it.

Followed by the GT3RS as a very close second.

For investment wise the 911R is already an instant collector's item... I don't even want to know how much they're going to be for second hand market.

Huracan all day. Personally I would end up with a Spyder or a 580-2. Hopefully there will be a combo of the two in the next few years.

:iamwithstupid: Here's my thoughts:

488 - Solid car, should be proper fun. But makes me wonder if a 458 Speciale could be picked up instead.

GT3RS - I'd want a manual with it and for this gen, I am SOL. Plus styling wise, Porsche is always a little too "tame" for my tastes

911R - The wingless GT3. With this and the GT4 Porsche are being dicks and offering people everything but exactly what they want. A manual GT3.

Huracan - An LP580-2 would be a really fun pickup and is highly cost effect (forgetting resale value for moment). Looks great and is the NA V10 in the group.

675LT - The best McLaren has to offer under the P1. I like the 675LT (and that says a lot because I don't really care for the 650S or MP4). But price point wise, I feel you're way over paying for that car.

675LT for sure, but as mentioned it is over the price of the others here. $420k to $450k USD. Huracan's in the $230's now.

I went with 675 also, keep in mind all msrp's are roughly between 250k and 400k.

most competition ever with the big 4 :icon_thumleft: ultimately this will help us get a better product IMO

911R is currently a million dollar car. I can't wait to see what happens to these when the 4 liter manual transmission GT3 comes out soon.

I'd take a 488 spider out of that list. Good looking inside and out and finally competitive on power.

675 certainly the fastest but GT3RS better track experience and 488 better street experience, IMO.

Agreed but soon these will be asking over $1 mil....

You think? It's not THAT special. The next gt3 will have a manual.

You think? It's not THAT special. The next gt3 will have a manual.

Agreed, I have no interest in the car whatsoever. It is ridiculous that the car is in high demand simply because Porsche limits supply to create the demand. In fact all the limited current models asking over MSRP IMO are ridiculous asking prices (GT4, GT3RS, etc. )

But somehow Porsche has a way of controlling their market.