Friend charged with felony assault 2

07pearl

This....either way he'll be banned from entering the US again. Why not avoid the time and the $25k is a steal considering the alternative. Not sure on extradition laws for Canada to US though. Good luck on getting bond.

That was more of a prediction than a recommendation. :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And make the Canadians pay for the damn wall!

It will be one hell of a snow castle. :headbang:

With patrol mooses ready to point a hoof at you and apologize on behalf of Canadians if you accidentally cross the wall.

Seems like 07Pearl is a true friend. Best of luck to you and your friend.

I was thinking the same thing. I am very blessed to have a similar friend and there is almost nothing I wouldn't do for him. I'm 33, we've been friends since we were 8 years old, grew up together, been through more crap together than I can remember. Despite any quirks, friends like that are worth their weight in gold. Closest thing I've ever had to a brother.

Cheers to you man! I hope everything works out okay for him! :icon_pidu: :)

The big criminal here is the pool cue maker.

You take down Brunswick and you take down the problem.

Funny how acting out a scene from Roadhouse ends badly. RIP to Swayze, he died too young, probably rolling in his grave over the remake of Point Break.

I think your friend is an idiot and "probably" has a problem. That said I applaud your loyalty, but at some point you will need to consider if you need to cut bait. Sounds like your lives (and families) are on significantly different trajectories. Some people learn their lessons, some don't.

What's the saying - fool me once...I think you are beyond twice based on your statements.

Anyway best of luck. Seems like he was overcharged as usual so they can extract an additional tourist tax.

I once got a street racing ticket on Ventura Blvd doing 60 - 65 mph in my old 996tt following an old guy in a Dino that I never passed (he got the same ticket too) on a Sunday night on the way to dinner at Asanebo with my wife. Ended up costing a small fortune to resolve.

Could be blood sugar issues when drinking heavily, then snaps suddenly. -> Drink less or less often is the cure.

Canadians seem very violent.

Just look how their deranged Prime Minister Trudeau, elbowed and shoved that poor female member of their Parliament a few weeks ago.

Perhaps we need a wall on the northern border, too.

Its a hockey thing.

The big criminal here is the pool cue maker.

You take down Brunswick and you take down the problem.

:eusa_clap:

• 1 month later...

Update ...

Bailed him out , got him a lawyer when it first happened and yesterday they finally gave him a deal and he plead quilty to attempted assault and no jail time . Got back to Canada this afternoon .

They did keep the bail money tho as a "fine" .

But what a big life changing ordeal tho . He has been down there for a long time living in a trailer park waiting for this court date as they took his passport as part of bail conditions . Lost his house he was renting and his job up here and has to start all over again pretty much .

Hopefully this is his last fight and won't do stupid shit again .

You're a good friend.

Whether or not this is the last time he gets into a fight doesn't matter.

The important thing is that it is the last time you bail his ass out of jail.

Glad it's over and the outcome was favourable. Hope your friend finally wakes up from this ordeal. And yes, you are a good and true friend indeed.

Thanks everyone .

He talks like this was a wake up call but I guess only time will tell

Tell him to lose your number.

Tell him to lose your number.

:iamwithstupid:

Your comfortable financial cushion through this ordeal might be clouding your judgment here it seems.