Lambo Factory Pics

RobberBaron

Hello everyone,

I have been meaning to share my pics from visiting the Lambo Factory this summer, but have been super busy. The trip was the highlight of Italy for me. It is a very neat place and felt much more authentic than Ferrari (more "touristy"). No pics on the factory tour, but the rest was still fantastic. The Ferruccio Lamborghini Museum is also well worth a trip over to.

Cheers,

RobberBaron

IMG_5669.JPG

IMG_5670.JPG

IMG_5672.JPG

IMG_5674.JPG

IMG_5677.JPG

IMG_5678.JPG

IMG_5680.JPG

IMG_5683.JPG

IMG_5685.JPG

IMG_5688.JPG

IMG_5693.JPG

IMG_5730.JPG

IMG_5743.JPG

IMG_5716.JPG

IMG_5748.JPG

Thanks for sharing the pix. Interesting to see the one-off Miura Spider at the factory. Anyone know if the factory actually currently owns the car or it is on loan from a private individual?

F. Lambo Museum. Countach & Miura pictured are actually his cars. The Ferrari pictured is the infamous Ferrari with the clutch problem he was taking apart and the rest are just things he built and messed around with. Very interesting guy.

IMG_5809.JPG

IMG_5814.JPG

IMG_5821.JPG

IMG_5833.JPG

IMG_5797.JPG

IMG_5803.JPG

IMG_5804.JPG

IMG_5801.JPG

IMG_5831.JPG

IMG_5799.JPG

Great pics, I love that you captured the background description on a lot of them. Curious which car screamed at you the loudest in person? Was there one that specifically stood out when you were surrounded by such an insane amount of awesomeness?

Great pics, I love that you captured the background description on a lot of them. Curious which car screamed at you the loudest in person? Was there one that specifically stood out when you were surrounded by such an insane amount of awesomeness?

Thank you. The Miura and Veneno are insane. Both are insane in their own totally different way. The LP400 was neat, but IMO the best Countach is an 87 with a wing. As you said, the "insane amount of awesomeness" made it hard to pick one that was better then the rest.

Matthend, where are you from in KY? I am in Louisville and Lexington depending on the day.

I actually had a factory tour and visited the museum at the very beginning of May this year, just before they remodelled it, at that time there was no Egoista or Cala (which BTW I really wanted to see). I also visited the Ferruccio museum, also worth seeing.

Great pics! Gotta go one day.

Any story on the Lamborghini helicopter? I read that he's done a few random things besides tractors.

Thanks for sharing the pix. Interesting to see the one-off Miura Spider at the factory. Anyone know if the factory actually currently owns the car or it is on loan from a private individual?

As far as I know the Miura Roadster is on loan for the Miura Anniversary celebrations, it isn't owned by Lamborghini.

Great pics! Gotta go one day.

Any story on the Lamborghini helicopter? I read that he's done a few random things besides tractors.

The museum still holds the helicopter prototype once built by Lamborghini but never commercialized, which was hung from the ceiling in the old Centro in Dosso ... now it stands on the floor making her even more impressive, the upholstery on the seats shows small Raging Bulls, next to it the engine proudly shows off the innovative design from the time.

This is the engine that is on display next to the helicopter in the museum:

museo_ferruccio_lamborghini_57.jpg

I don't even know how to react to this other than..... "WOW."

I did the museum tour a couple weeks ago but unfortunately the factory was closed so couldn't do the factory tour. I'm planning to do the factory tour in Oct when my car hits the production line.

On a side note, I booked a private tour so I could see Ferrari, Lambo and Pagani. Lucky for me the new Pagani factory just opened and resumed tours, the place is amazing. Cool fun fact, Michael Strahan also booked the same private tour company and they brought him along to the Pagani factory when I was there. Supposedly he's buying a Pagani and not only had a tour booked but was going for a test drive.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Really nice they have a Countach 25th Anniversary on display at the Pagani museum ... it was his design.

I have seen the new showroom and factory when they were still building it a few years ago ... I really have to get back to Italy soon, haven't seen the new Lamborghini museum yet.

Really nice pics, thanks RB!!

That red Huracan is sexy. I saw one at Qatar airport this week.....it's awesome in that color, and the presence of the car is impressive.

That Cala did not age as well as I would have thought........or I never got to see that side profile quite like that. Used to really like the Cala.

As far as that Ferrari.....did they sell the rest of the car for parts? :icon_mrgreen:

Im guessing those are all customer Zonda's int he showroom, or does Pagani actually hold onto that many. I recognize a few of them like the test car.

Im guessing those are all customer Zonda's int he showroom, or does Pagani actually hold onto that many. I recognize a few of them like the test car.

Mix of customer cars, test cars and personal cars of Mr. Pagani. Inside the restricted factory area they had around 7 other Zonda's which were been stored for owners or getting upgrades.