Dream Car Shootout, 918 vs 675LT, Aventador SV, F12 and more

APB

My daughters were watching with me and the 10 year old said when she saw the 918 win "WOW get the black one papa !" LOL

I cant believe how it obliterated the 675LT :headbang:

I am surprised the Huracan was within the same picture frame of the finish line as the 570s. I know how fast that car is!

On a greater picture, this video puts it into perspective how fast some of these cars cars. 675 is an animal, and the 918....wow!!

More surprising to me...is the AMG GT really that fast? If so, at 120k that's a pretty decent deal

:iamwithstupid:

And a "regular" car that one can drive to work, to have a meal while it's parked on the street and have decent trunk space.

:iamwithstupid:

And a "regular" car that one can drive to work, to have a meal while it's parked on the street and have decent trunk space.

Its deprecation is even quicker.

Its deprecation is even quicker.

That depends on which part of the world. At my end, nothing is quicker that a McLaren in the depreciation department. Mac is the new Aston Martin here.

monster wing is a killer after the 1/4 mile....

I was shocked at the Benz beating the GT3RS, I think few cars needed driver mods.

That is pretty impressive and I must say I do have a thing for McLaren. The 675 is just sexy! I am excited to see on in all carbon!

The Aventador SV launches with neck snapping violent and it is the most BEASTLY looking/sounding car out of the bunch. :icon_super:. I will take The A-SV over any car anyday, and that's including Holiday :icon_thumleft:

The Aventador SV launches with neck snapping violent and it is the most BEASTLY looking/sounding car out of the bunch. :icon_super:. I will take The A-SV over any car anyday, and that's including Holiday :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid: Of all the cars there the Aventador looks the best, sounds the beast, and just has the most sheer presence, which I think says a lot considering that there are whole wealth of impressive machines there. Literally something for everyone.

:iamwithstupid: Of all the cars there the Aventador looks the best, sounds the beast, and just has the most sheer presence, which I think says a lot considering that there are whole wealth of impressive machines there. Literally something for everyone.

So true, it's candy land out there for cars enthusiasts. Porsche is on a roll, McLareen, Lambo, Ferrari, the small boutique guys, Pagani, Konigsegg, lots of special editions, P1, 918, LaF, Chiron, lots of cool hatches from Ford, Audi, the EVs are going from strength to strength, it's a good time to be into cars.

Shouldn't the 918 be running against the P1 and LaF?

I agree, the price of admission is into the next snack bracket, it is not a competitor for most of those cars.

Biggest surprise was the 675, complete monster.

Also kudos for actually finding cars that were allowed to be launched like that, most owners wouldn't go for it I suspect.

:iamwithstupid: the first gear pull in a SV literally feels like the front tires are off the ground.

with the race exhaust/map and wing off I bet the SV and 675 would have been neck and neck. but if the 675 has map and exhaust it would have been close to the 918 IMO

come take a ride in my P100D..... :)

:iamwithstupid: the first gear pull in a SV literally feels like the front tires are off the ground.

with the race exhaust/map and wing off I bet the SV and 675 would have been neck and neck. but if the 675 has map and exhaust it would have been close to the 918 IMO