• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone who will stand up and say "f*ck you, my country's interest come first.

Really?

The US has killed more civilians, invaded more countries and orchestrated more regime changes than any other other country in the history of the world(even under obama the warmachine kept on rolling). So when was the las time the US didn´t say "we come first"?

The hypocrisy is crazy...

People don´t understand basic human and social behaviour.

His "ballsy" and "hard" talk against other countries, the media and people with certain ethnic beckgrounds will only lead to them feeling antagonized and break ties that were constructed over decades.

If you act tough the other side will repay you sooner or later(that´s one of the reasons why we have terrorism in this world, DUH!).

The thought that you can just scare someone(countries, groups etc) into subjugation and that they will fall in line indefinitely is ridicilouse(it´ll work in the short term).

I know that way of thinking comes easy and feels natural but it just doesn´t work.

Politics is not a game of toughnes it is a game of intelligence, alignin interests and moving/changing people.

Go read a book on human psychology and herd behaviour.

I´m actually amazed. There are alot of people on here who have businesses. Since when has the take it or fcuk you approach worked with any of your businesses in the long run?

When have you gained a healthy and productive relationship/partner with any customer that way?

It personally bit me in the ass sooner or later most of the time.

Hillary was a monster but she atleast would have been movable by popularity, votes and the media(which is part of democracy, to be moved by general opinion).

Trumps ego is so huge that he simply doesn´t care and runs unchecked.

Dangerouse ind the long run...

I´m actually amazed. There are alot of people on here who have businesses. Since when has the take it or fcuk you approach worked with any of your businesses in the long run?

When have you gained a healthy and productive relationship/partner with any customer that way?

Don't be amazed based on the paragraph above you showed me that you know quite little about business, hence you being amazed.

In business it works 100% every time, the issue is that you are approaching the negotiations from a position of weakness which is self inflicted, I am equally as surprised that you don't see that, you position is, I better be polite because I need this guy rather than f*ck this guy he needs ME.

Nobody will tell you to f*ck off in business per se but they will let you know who's in control, who's the boss by creating a situation where YOU need them not the other way around therefore YOU bend over, this can be happening in many ways, so diplomatically that you don't even know you are being bent over or without beating around the bush, the Trump approach.

In business If you want to enjoy success, not be at the receiving end and gain control of your own destiny you have to be the best, be indispensable to the deal, have the ability to offer the goods and be in the position to tell people to f*ck off!

Whether you are loved or hated as long as you can deliver the goods people WILL deal with you.

Don't mix business with politics, business is for switched on guys politics is mostly for charlatans.

As a business owner I second exactly what Fortis said. Show weakness or too much kindness and you will get stepped on. You have to go out there and take it. Business is nothing like personal life, or at least you shouldn't treat it that way.

Really?

The US has killed more civilians, invaded more countries and orchestrated more regime changes than any other other country in the history of the world(even under obama the warmachine kept on rolling). So when was the las time the US didn´t say "we come first"?

You say ridiculous stuff like that and then tell people they should go read a book? :lol2: Perhaps it is you who needs to go read a book? Maybe a world history book? Start with the sections on Mao Zedong and Stalin. Then there was this guy in Germany . . .

Anybody else think Trump won't make it through his first term and we may be inaugurating the 46th President before the next election.

I do. I think it's possible he will either get impeached for some nonsense, or... DIE. Hate to say it but wouldn't be surprised. Both sides have dug their heels in so far it's not about what's best it's about being right. The entire media and every celebrity (who are incessantly reported on by the media) are deeply anti-Trump, as a result we are smothered with anti-Trump sentiment.

He has a monumental task just to survive... literally. The human heart is not meant to withstand this level of scrutiny and stress. Something easily could happen to his health, either "naturally"or by a disenfranchised third party who has a hard-on for firearms.

Really?

His "ballsy" and "hard" talk against other countries, the media and people with certain ethnic beckgrounds will only lead to them feeling antagonized and break ties that were constructed over decades.

If you act tough the other side will repay you sooner or later(that´s one of the reasons why we have terrorism in this world, DUH!).

The thought that you can just scare someone(countries, groups etc) into subjugation and that they will fall in line indefinitely is ridicilouse(it´ll work in the short term).

I know that way of thinking comes easy and feels natural but it just doesn´t work.

Politics is not a game of toughnes it is a game of intelligence, alignin interests and moving/changing people.

That's the most ridiculous thing I have read here in a very long time. I'm not going to speculate on where you're going with the "ethnic background" thing, but some people in this world hate America by way of our very existence and nothing will change that. There is no way to appease these people and weakness will only make their ultimate goal easier to achieve.

Anyone who wants to see what just .0000001% of what this country deals with needs to read this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trv-MTZDUpM

Leadership and weakness never work together, and it's good to be back in a position of "fcuk you".

I do. I think it's possible he will either get impeached for some nonsense, or... DIE. Hate to say it but wouldn't be surprised. Both sides have dug their heels in so far it's not about what's best it's about being right. The entire media and every celebrity (who are incessantly reported on by the media) are deeply anti-Trump, as a result we are smothered with anti-Trump sentiment.

He has a monumental task just to survive... literally. The human heart is not meant to withstand this level of scrutiny and stress. Something easily could happen to his health, either "naturally"or by a disenfranchised third party who has a hard-on for firearms.

I keep saying, lets wait 6 months and see how things pan out, that is his make or break time. The DNC (along with the media) are imploding before our very eyes, grasping at any straw they can form three sentences around, and it's making them look utterly pathetic when the "news" surfaces to be complete b/s. They are both fighting for their survival and they aren't succeeding.

If Trump is even marginally successful over the next 3 months, and the people start to see changes they like, it's only going to bolster his strength and beat the MSM back into their box. If that trend continues, no matter how much they might hate him, they will have no choice but to play nice and come back groveling. The public won't tolerate it and as soon as it starts impacting their financial bottom line, their tone will change.

This country has turned into a shitty teenage child being raised by a single mom working two jobs. There is no discipline, authority, or leadership, and we're acting out in a very predictable way. Trump & his crew are like dropping a bus load of drill Sergeants on a captive group of inner city kids. It's going to be a little rough at first, but in short order the bullshit will stop and we'll start to see a new level of respect and professionalism in this country. If the snowflakes want to cry about their safe spaces and PC crap then fine, but they don't get to come to the big boy table and sit with the adults.

Which is also why I don't think there is any chance they could muster a 2/3 majority to confirm impeachment. Once things start working it would be political suicide for the DEMs, and the R's #'s are rising with every election. Why the hell would they want to impeach the guy who orchestrated the largest political upset in our lifetimes? They want to ride that golden pony as long as they possibly can, it's good for them personally.

Assassination is always possible, but much less likely these days IMO. Health factors are always an unknown, but all things being considered Trump looks great for his age. The guy has spent his whole adult life running a reasonably significant corporation, he has the stress part under control. He has a set of goals, a team to execute them, and the balls to follow through, I don't think he's stressed about it. Hell he ran Hillary ragged on a schedule that would make most of us go crosseyed, and it didn't seem like it even broke his routine.

Did you mean to post a Dodge Challenger video?

No, fcuk.

This is what I meant to post.

https://www.amazon.com/Enhanced-Interrogati...s/dp/1101906847

But the Hellcat video will make you feel good about America as well. :icon_mrgreen:

One other thing to consider.. the guy isn't in office yet and the first votes of the obamacare repeal have passed.

You say ridiculous stuff like that and then tell people they should go read a book? :lol2: Perhaps it is you who needs to go read a book? Maybe a world history book? Start with the sections on Mao Zedong and Stalin. Then there was this guy in Germany . . .

Exactly!!!

The year is young, but Lee's statement has to be one of the most ridiculous of 2017. Quick search reveals Mao was responsible for 45M deaths in just 4 years, Hitler was responsible for 12M. The US has a long way to go before we can be compared to either of those bastards.

:lol2:

The law firm trump is using? Morgan Lewis? Just won "Russia Law Firm of the Year" for 2016.

You couldnt script this stuff.

:lol2:

The law firm trump is using? Morgan Lewis? Just won "Russia Law Firm of the Year" for 2016.

You couldnt script this stuff.

Are you really that dense? ANY firm with a presence significant enough to handle that level of business is going to be a global empire.

You want to take a guess how many firms at that level also have an office in LA/NYC/Chicago/Hong Kong/Tokyo/Paris/Dubai/London, shall I continue? I can name several right now and I'm not connected to the legal field what so ever.

Or are you suggesting rather than using a firm that only even considers the top 10% from Yale/Harvard/Stanford, we search Yelp reviews and freeway billboards for someone local?

You're correct, Adam Sandler couldn't script a more thoughtless point. But congratulations on further solidifying all the points I made a couple posts ago, I appreciate the affirmation.

Really?

Have you ever heard of Britain? Or Spain? Or China? Or Russia? Yes the US has done those things, but every country that exists today has in one way shape or form, and the US doesn't top the charts either. I'll agree with you there, on forgieng policy the US has been pretty disastrous he last 16 years. That being said the last time we said "we don't come first" has been with 30 years of poor trade deal making. Having the highest corporate tax rate in the world, making it more difficult for small business's to thrive. The inexcusably appalling way we disregard or veterans yet find the time and funds to fight for illegal immigrants (and no, "illegal" is not a race it is a fact: a person who has ILLEGALLY entered our country). The career politicians have made there interest come first, but for the average citizen they have been tossed to fend for themselves while the bureaucrats on the hills enjoy a ridiculous level of job security, benefits, and pay. all while spending money that isn't there own or even living under the same rules they impose for the rest of us (how many congressmen/women do you think use Obama care? Or don't use any tax loopholes?).

You might want to revisit that theory...especially with regards to the media. The media has very clearly been exposed for crafting some false narratives and desperately trying to make things appear different from how they are. Manipulating facts, in an often misleading way, to directly influence the way people think. That's propaganda 101. That's LITERALLY the definition of propaganda. Calling it for what it is may not be "nice," but it needs to be addressed and dealt with. As far as terrorism goes that threat is always going to be there, no matter if you're tough and especially if you're perceived as weak (see Russia vs France).

It's easy to think that way after reaping the benefits of where we presently are, but you're overlooking how exactly we got here and the fact that we have the top economic and military power in the world. We didn't get there by being nice diplomats...we had to kick a lot of a$$ and we also drafted deals like hardasses to put us in the top position. Intelligence, aligning interests and moving/changing people are all things we've done and we've used a LOT of toughness, ballsy behavior, and bravado to become a super power in the world sphere. That doesn't happen from just hopeful diplomacy alone.

That works for a majority of business situations. People may not like you, but if they respect you that's how things get done and you don't get taken for a ride on bad deals. Showing people you're not afraid to state what you want, hold your ground and if you really get pushed you'll walk away are the keys to any successful relationship where people can deal as equals. You don't always have to be an overt a$$hole about it, but if you go in and people sense you are soft or smell blood in the water, the sharks will rip you apart (other businesses, customers, clients, everyone).

That's the most ridiculous thing I have read here in a very long time. I'm not going to speculate on where you're going with the "ethnic background" thing, but some people in this world hate America by way of our very existence and nothing will change that. There is no way to appease these people and weakness will only make their ultimate goal easier to achieve.

This country has turned into a shitty teenage child being raised by a single mom working two jobs. There is no discipline, authority, or leadership, and we're acting out in a very predictable way. Trump & his crew are like dropping a bus load of drill Sergeants on a captive group of inner city kids. It's going to be a little rough at first, but in short order the bullshit will stop and we'll start to see a new level of respect and professionalism in this country. If the snowflakes want to cry about their safe spaces and PC crap then fine, but they don't get to come to the big boy table and sit with the adults.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

I'm familiar with the foreigner view of America through family and such.

I believe he's getting at the many very nuanced occurrences in other countries that are not well publicized or have a good PR spin, not so much the major World Wars.

:iamwithstupid:

I've been warning the lefties to not worry too much about DJT, because if he is as crazy as claimed.....then it probably won't end well for him.

Every US President gets reigned in. Those that step out of line like JFK...

:iamwithstupid:

I've been warning the lefties to not worry too much about DJT, because if he is as crazy as claimed.....then it probably won't end well for him.

Every US President gets reigned in. Those that step out of line like JFK...

If he gets assassinated yes but not from stress, in order to be stressed first you have to give a sh*t and the guy just doesn't LOL

If he gets assassinated yes but not from stress, in order to be stressed first you have to give a sh*t and the guy just doesn't LOL

The thing people are failing to see is that even if he doesn't make it the whole way through or only one term, a majority of damage to the establishment has been done by the fact he got the job in the first place.

The thing people are failing to see is that even if he doesn't make it the whole way through or only one term, a majority of damage to the establishment has been done by the fact he got the job in the first place.
love this comment

"His leadership of the Democratic party lead it to being decimated, having lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governors, 69 House seats, 13 Senate seats. The Republicans are now more powerful than they have been in over 80 years. Come the 2018 midterms they could easily win enough seats to have enough power to starting changing the Constitution unopposed.

He ran on being "the most transparent administration in history" and went after whistleblowers who had to flee the country to escape him.

He was immediately handed a Nobel Peace Prize after his election for no reason, then proceeded to kill hundreds of innocents with drones while in power.

He spent all the political capital he had on a health care reform law now in the death spiral that critics always said would happen.

He entrusted his foreign policy to Hillary Clinton and it plunged the entire world into chaos. Libya and Syria are now disasters, leading to an massive refugee crisis that saw the rise of right wing nationalism throughout Europe.

His Wall Street reforms froze lending and slowed the recovery.

The Russian reset ended with the rise of Vladimir Putin's influence.

His campaign against Brexit failed miserably to make any dent, in fact his warnings against it may have helped push it over the edge.

His reign lead to the inflammation of racial tensions as he supported BLM, with racial relations sinking to lows we haven't seen in decades as whole cities from Baltimore to Ferguson burned.

The TPP he tried to ram down America's throat awakened a sleeping giant in the working class vote.

...you could go on and on.

What has this actually lead to?

The country gave him the ultimate rebuke by electing not just any Republican as his successor, but his very arch nemesis.

All his legacy that he has worked for, he now has to hand over to the one man who said he would tear it all down. Shakespeare himself could not have written a more complete destruction of a man"

post-60315-1484255673_thumb.jpg

Hillary was a monster but she atleast would have been movable by popularity, votes and the media(which is part of democracy, to be moved by general opinion).

Trumps ego is so huge that he simply doesn´t care and runs unchecked.

Dangerouse ind the long run...

We aren't a democracy... Never have been... Hopefully never will be.

Really?

The US has killed more civilians, invaded more countries and orchestrated more regime changes than any other other country in the history of the world

You're from fcuking AUSTRIA? And have the unmitigated balls to say this?

You.

Have.

Got.

To.

Be.

fcuking.

Kidding.

Me.

maxresdefault.jpg