pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

They are just getting some of their own medicine, considering how they threw decorum, credibility, and facts out the window years ago.

You'll have pm me where you get your tinfoil hats.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That press conference was fcuking unhinged.

We are a laughing stock.

But hey! 401k balances!!!

If it puts just 1 more Lambo in a garage somewhere in the US, it will be worth it.

You'll have pm me where you get your tinfoil hats.

This is a media claiming that Trump's Michael Flynn fiasco is a Watergate level crisis but yet cared little for Hillary's e-mail scandal. That went nuts over Trump's "Grab them by the ***** comment," but yet had no problem ever with Bill Clinton.

Are we still talking politics? :lol2:

Yes Donald is crazy, everyone knows this, his own family knows it, he knows it, why are the snowflakes acting all surprised? The important thing to note is, he is crazy but he isn't stupid, at least not as stupid as many think he is LOL.

I bet that's why many like him because he is crazy, because he says what's on his mind, because he doesn't give a crap about being PC or sugarcoat things.

If the media was putting the same amount of effort into helping the country as it is in downing Trump things would be a lot easier and look better for everyone. But now they are hell bent on ruining him, the funny thing is that he is insane enough to take them all on and tell them to go f**k themselves, it's quite entertaining to watch.

Also I can not stand people who are good at telling everyone why they don't like things, bitch and whine but they have no solution for the problems they have issues with, you kick out Trump whom are you replacing him with??

Melania is doing great, 👐she's doing 👋really great. And ☝️what a 👌wonderful woman she is. 👐What a wonderful woman, isn't she something? ☝️👌She's really something, folks. People ask me how she's doing I say, "Terrific." 🖐And to be honest no one is really doing stories on this, the press won't touch it. ☝️👌☝️They won't touch it and they have their reasons but folks ☝️they are saying some 👌really ☝️awful things. 👐Some really awful things. Like, why not do a story on 👌Hillary, 👐okay? Why not do a story on her? 👐She ran a very bad campaign. ☝️👌A nasty campaign, right? 🖐A nasty campaign but ☝️to be 👌honest ☝️not even a good campaign! 👐Like at least if you're gonna be nasty, make sure you get the votes, okay? 👐Make sure you get the votes. So we did ☝️really 👌tremendous things--you saw it all over the place, and I think you continue to see it--in 👐Michigan, in 🖐Florida--and by the way, is Florida terrific or what? We love our friends in Florida. 👐We love our friends in Florida. ☝️👌☝️So you continue to hear about Hillary's terrible campaign, we beat her bigly in many states, something like, I don't know, 👐many people are saying the most states ever--I'm not sure but many people are saying that, and the people of America came out in huge crowds, just huge crowds. 👐It's really something. ☝️👌That's why--you know, these leaks--👐that's why what is happening with our ☝️lying 👌media is so pathetic. It's so pathetic. I mean, the leaks--what is going on with our fake news media? 👐There's ☝️chaos at the Washington Post, there's 👌illegal ☝️things being said about me. 👋Many illegal things are being said by the media right now, okay? ☝️The real story is the media, okay, they should be sued bigly for what they've been saying and I think 👐you'll see that in the coming weeks. 🖐So Melania is very happy, she's very happy and she's doing terrific.

:lol2:

I bet that's why many like him because he is crazy, because he says what's on his mind, because he doesn't give a crap about being PC or sugarcoat things.

He doesn't give a crap about being correct either, he says/tweets so much that is contradicting, false, rumors or just plain incorrect that it's frighting. But people sheeple don't seem to mind... as long as he's building a wall and repealing Obamacare he can lie as much as he want :)

He doesn't give a crap about being correct either, he says/tweets so much that is contradicting, false, rumors or just plain incorrect that it's frighting. But people sheeple don't seem to mind... as long as he's building a wall and repealing Obamacare he can lie as much as he want :)

I don't read his tweets therefore I have no idea what he says. I remember when my grandmother was dragging me to church and I used to try to dig out dirt about the priest in order to use it as an excuse not to go LOL

Every time I'd find something which wasn't 100% about him, he was a young guy therefore there were plenty small things I could come up with haha, I'd report to my grandma, she used to say "Do what he says not what he does!"

Maybe with Trump that's the opposite, do what he does not what he sometimes says :lol2:

I think Trump supporters would mind, but there's three things about it:

1) Trump's doing that is kind of like Joe Biden's producing a gaffe per week, i.e. just part of how he is.

2) They view it as payback to the political Left and media for so many of their lies about conservatives over the years

3) Some of the things Trump says his supporters know he won't be able to do most likely, but they love that he says it. For example saying we'll build a gigantic wall that Mexico will pay for. Many do not actually believe such a wall would ever be built or that Mexico would pay for it, but they love Trump saying it and also believe he will be much stricter on border security.

Yes, because Twitter is gospel :jackoff:

Gonna be a long 8 years for you.

Doubt it and even if he gets 8, i aint mad. More entertainment. Unless the jackass gets us all killed :lol2:

From a purely practical standpoint, the current administration's messaging about foreign policy is incoherent.

Trump

Mattis

Tillerson

Pence

If you can line up their statements and positions. Educate me.

From a purely practical standpoint, the current administration's messaging about foreign policy is incoherent.

Trump

Mattis

Tillerson

Pence

If you can line up their statements and positions. Educate me.

Give them some time to formulate one.

None of his supporters here can do that.

And none of them give a shit anyway

Not true at all. IMO, I think Rush Limbaugh summed it up well today on Fox News Sunday when he said that what people need to understand is that a lot of people who voted for Donald Trump really believed that the country as founded was lost if Hillary had won.

I don't read his tweets therefore I have no idea what he says.

Well, do you watch his speeches? In the Melbourne rally he said: "We gotta keep our country safe. Look at what happened last night in Sweden".

Obviously referring to some kind of terror attack or incident related to immigrants. Except nothing happened in Sweden "last night". Absolutely nothing. This guy is so full of shit it should be a warning sign even to people who agree with his politics. And it's funny how he claims media is spreading "fake news". He's perfectly good at doing that himself, fear mongering and false information all the time.