Happy & Healthy New Year LP!

SV-N-IT

its been a wild one, but with Trump behind the wheel and my Dolphins in the playoffs 17 should be insane! in a great way! :icon_thumleft:

seriously IMO ive never been so excited about our country and whats to come!

I'm in the financial industry marketing Life insurance & Annuity products and the for the first time in 20+ years our industry is coming back! (new products, technology, etc.)

Happy new year to all my LP brothers and the best mods on the net! :icon_super:

side note Lambo Broward just delivered my 17' white LP580 so multi Lambo owner status update please ;)

I'm glad you posted this. For the last year, my team and I have been trying to get our business off the ground and are very close to releasing some new products. I was going to be really upset if Hillary got elected because I felt like it would be a total blow to businesses here in the US, i.e.: higher taxes, harder to manufacture here. I can't tell you how excited I am for this country for the next year. I feel like big things are going to happen and it's only going to get better.

Glad to hear things are going well for you! I hope it's a profitable and productive year for all of us here at LP!

Also, congrats on the Huracan! You definitely have to post pictures when you have a chance! :)

Looking forward to an exciting year ahead! I've got lots of good stuff coming up in 2017, personally and professionally, including a new car, and I'm excited! Let's do this!

I am as well looking very much forward to 2017 and what Trump will do to restoring America. I have been in Real Estate for 20yrs and can't wait to see how great this and the coming years will be. God Bless and nothing but Health, Wealth and Happiness for all of you!!!

Happy and Healthy 2017 to all of LP! As Trump moves forward I look forward to many a libtard offing themself.

:iamwithstupid:

Dolphins lost their QB, so that's 2016 giving you its last FU.

Best case senario was that they played the Raiders and went out in the 2nd round, but they're going out in RD #1 instead! JK :D .

My wife is from FL, so I give her the same shit. In regard to the Raiders, I was hoping they played the Pats again; too bad that won't happen!

2016 wasn't a bad year for me, but 2017 is looking even better!

2017, here we come! Can't wait.

P.S. I smell a lot of B.S. brewing with this Trump/Russian relationship. I hope I'm wrong about my hunch. We will see!

I wish to you all a happy and healthy 2017, 2016 was one of my biggest in my business career I pushed myself very hard but I still didn't find my limits, I will make 2017 even bigger :icon_thumleft:

2016 was my worst year ever. Lost both my father and my brother. Can't wait for 2017 to start.

Really sorry to hear.

It was definitely a tough year for you, and not what I call a "fake tough year" like many people claim it to be...

RIP to your father and brother.

2016 was my worst year ever. Lost both my father and my brother. Can't wait for 2017 to start.

That's terrible my friend, sincere condolences to you :(

Last year was tough for many people... 17 is a good number, good luck to us all and those we love.

If 16 was good or bad, set some goals and make a point to not screw it up in 17.

Im sure we'll allake it an astounding success. :icon_thumleft:

2017 is gonna be a real HOOT!!!

As far as the NFL goes ... Keep your eye on the Cowboys ...

After all they ARE America's Team ...

While I believe the outlook for the country is MUCH better with Trump than Hillary ...

Also notice the level of individual optimism, like the comments from SV-IN-IT and Doc_K ...

I know this group is well aware of the fundamental mystery of life ...

If you think you can, you're right ... Also if you think you can't, you're also right ...

Optimism means you're willing to try, and guess what happens when you try ...

Like I said 2017 is gonna be a real HOOT!!!