Jump to content
LVolkan

Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

Recommended Posts

Where did that color originate from?   Is that one offered on the SVJ or one you had developed yourself?  Almost looks like arancio Argos with a bunch of yellow or gold flake in it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kevin2772 said:

Where did that color originate from?   Is that one offered on the SVJ or one you had developed yourself?  Almost looks like arancio Argos with a bunch of yellow or gold flake in it. 

Xanto is the color they premiered with the Huracan Evo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, sl55 said:

Spotted at the factory few weeks ago...

 

1.jpg

Dude I almost ordered that color but the wait would have been forever and last time I checked they wanted a hefty premium for it. The color is called Blue Lial, there's an SV roadster in this color as well. 

@DoctaM3 I'm guessing this is yours? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Destructo said:

Beautiful color, but man, I wouldn't want that on my car.

Reminds me of the mystachrome on the Terminator Cobra. You'll never get that touched up if you get a paint chip.

If you are going to spend $80k on a paint job, I am sure full PPF and ceramic coating and whatever else for protection  is an immediate must upon delivery. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, sl55 said:

Pagani BH listed a SVJ coupe for $435k. No mileage info, overall looks clean but the exhaust tips makes me think this car is a high mileage car.

 

b2025eb113e5f9112173df7d2521e9bfx.jpg

 

ebfa258895834211d13bbd02301208c3x.jpg

2abf2d17d3523b0dc79130d61d8f7311x.jpg

6c3750bd9f12d816c915aff8ad61acb7x.jpg

 

https://www.paganibeverlyhills.com/used/Lamborghini/2019-Lamborghini-Aventador+SVJ-acb513710a0e08be3a5f7c052237115b.htm

 

 

I'm guessing it's the RDBLA car from the video. Apparently a client based in SoCal. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, sl55 said:

Pagani BH listed a SVJ coupe for $435k. No mileage info, overall looks clean but the exhaust tips makes me think this car is a high mileage car.

 

b2025eb113e5f9112173df7d2521e9bfx.jpg

 

ebfa258895834211d13bbd02301208c3x.jpg

2abf2d17d3523b0dc79130d61d8f7311x.jpg

6c3750bd9f12d816c915aff8ad61acb7x.jpg

 

https://www.paganibeverlyhills.com/used/Lamborghini/2019-Lamborghini-Aventador+SVJ-acb513710a0e08be3a5f7c052237115b.htm

 

 

Ive been watching it.... How much mileage could it possibly have though? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Allan-Herbie said:

Ive been watching it.... How much mileage could it possibly have though? 

Apparently the first in the United States, according to the video. So it's about a year or more right now. Looks like hard miles if it's the same car. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...