Picked up a Unicorn

Kevin M.

Had the pleasure of meeting you at the Hotel and going over your car with you. Its a very nice example of the 1 of ONLY 4 2009 Gated LP640 Roadsters produced.

Congrats on a nice machine!!

My offer still stands, let me know when you want me to send the truck for it.... LOL

Jesus, Roy! Let him enjoy it first. ;)

Thanks! Not sure of the connection, but he was the one driving it all weekend.

Yeah. Found out he's just a friend of the owner. Brad is actually a salesman at Lamborghini Honolulu. Pretty cool gig, getting to drive it around everywhere.

Congrats! Welcome to the gated LP6*0 club!

Thanks man, it's sure an elite one!

I certainly saw you guys at the Quail when I drove by...I vividly recall your car, the Reventon and the Centenario out front :icon_thumleft:

Yea I talked my way past the cops to park there!

Had the pleasure of meeting you at the Hotel and going over your car with you. Its a very nice example of the 1 of ONLY 4 2009 Gated LP640 Roadsters produced.

Congrats on a nice machine!!

My offer still stands, let me know when you want me to send the truck for it.... LOL

Pleasure was all mine, your wealth of knowledge about the car was incredible! Thank you Roy!

Nice kit car.....its a fake.

Matt black is the worst color ;)

Sssh keep it on the down low, but who the hell is Matt Black? :thefinger:

Very nice. Congrats! Like the matte a lot...gated too...what a plus.

Thank you, I was quite surprised of all the positive feedback from people in Monterey about the Matte,

Awesome ride! Congrats.

Thank you!

awesome. If ever a nice LP640 gated comes available, I would be very very tempted to get it.

They are out there, they do sell for a premium over e-gears, but they are truly rare cars.

Awesome find.. amazing spec on this car. Congratulations!!

Thank you!!

Chased down this car 2 years ago before I found my MB Roadster, dealer messaged me a month ago and said original owner is finally trading her in, needless to say I wired them the deposit the next day.

09 LP640 Gated Nero Nemesis (matte black) Roadster only 4500 miles on it from original owner.

According to Ed, they made 8 gated Roadsters total, and only 4 in 2009, this is 1 of 2 in Nero, Ralph Lauren had the other one which he wrecked and now has SV front end.

Just came back from Monterey car week and she ran like a champ, not even a CEL!

I truly love my Monterey Blue, I was really surprised as to how many came up to me and commented on how they really like the Matte, of course after they saw the gated shifter they truly flipped!

Enjoy the pics!

Congrats that's a special car!

Chased down this car 2 years ago before I found my MB Roadster, dealer messaged me a month ago and said original owner is finally trading her in, needless to say I wired them the deposit the next day.

09 LP640 Gated Nero Nemesis (matte black) Roadster only 4500 miles on it from original owner.

According to Ed, they made 8 gated Roadsters total, and only 4 in 2009, this is 1 of 2 in Nero, Ralph Lauren had the other one which he wrecked and now has SV front end.

Just came back from Monterey car week and she ran like a champ, not even a CEL!

I truly love my Monterey Blue, I was really surprised as to how many came up to me and commented on how they really like the Matte, of course after they saw the gated shifter they truly flipped!

Enjoy the pics!

Lovely really and sure is a keeper, congrats !

Congrats that's a special car!

Thanks Eric!

Lovely really and sure is a keeper, congrats !

I may have to keep both, my wife really enjoys driving this one!

Kevin,

Not going to lie, the unicorn is magnifique.........but the MB roadster oh,oh,oh,oh!!!

:eusa_dance:

Sorry had to throw in this pic someone took at Monterey Car week!

post-3713-1503962449_thumb.jpg

Ok Kev.....WHY did we not take pics of the Nero Nemesis brothers together? Fail!

Bring that POS down to SoCal for some proper sibling pics.

I know we were so damn busy! I tried to make it over to Spanish Bay after Concoros but that award deal to to damn long! I may have to do that, party at your new casa!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Eric!

I may have to keep both, my wife really enjoys driving this one!

:eusa_dance:

Sorry had to throw in this pic someone took at Monterey Car week!

Oh no you didn't........lol :icon_thumleft:

awesome. If ever a nice LP640 gated comes available, I would be very very tempted to get it.

Roy has 2 of them for sale right now . . .