LAMBOPOWER CRIBS MEGATHREAD!

Allan-Herbie

Wow that would be too much fun! I love running water. Did you build this home and all the water features or was it built prior to you moving in?

House was already built and so was the pool stuff when I purchased the home. We did extensive 7 figure renovations to the entire property. For the pool stuff all we did was add some more decking in front of and around the kiddie pool, and upgraded all the pool lights to LED. I dont remember how much the decking cost, but the lights were 30k.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

absolutely love it!!! How many pools you have there? 4 ?:D

Theres 2 actual pools, but 8 total bodies of water. Main large pool, kiddie pool, Spa, Koi pond, large waterfall, and 3 large streams that dump into ponds.

What state/city is this in? I cant imagine what a house like that would cost in So Cal

Gorgeous house btw. Any pics of the house itself?

Thanks everyone for the wonderful compliments. The back yard really is a paradise. I am just glad spring is basically here!

Lol@ the croc comments. That blow up croc is actually right at the end of the Koi pond. We have a Great Blue Heron who has been frequenting our Koi pond and eating some of our fish. For those of you who dont know what those are, they are these gigantic birds that are like 4-5 feet tall and have wingspans over 6 feet. They are also protected birds. We had to put some netting over the Koi pond and put the Croc on guard duty. :)

That is one HELL of a backyard. Its almost a disservice to call it just a backyard... The lighting looks superb as well. I'd love to see some more shots of the property all lit up and night!

I work at home and built my own crib 2 years ago, of course not near as big as yours, but sold it due to wife getting bored residing away from friends and city center.. This is not for small families, if you have many children or if you have many friends nearby then this place will become fun otherwise it doesn't worth all the hassle to accommodate a big house.. I can't imagine your electricity and maintenance costs..I've discovered that it's always more fun when you share things like pool, garden, sports saloon etc..

Nice house though, one of my favoiretes, and I still keep the picture of your garden + yellow G combo.

I work at home and built my own crib 2 years ago, of course not near as big as yours, but sold it due to wife getting bored residing away from friends and city center.. This is not for small families, if you have many children or if you have many friends nearby then this place will become fun otherwise it doesn't worth all the hassle to accommodate a big house.. I can't imagine your electricity and maintenance costs..I've discovered that it's always more fun when you share things like pool, garden, sports saloon etc..

Nice house though, one of my favoiretes, and I still keep the picture of your garden + yellow G combo.

Thanks. A big house is, well, a big expense and a big hassle. We are in a really good location, not way out in the boonies. About 5 miles from the interstate and less to restaurants and shopping etc.

that is stunningly beautiful.

Congrats on the success

As others have already said, very very cool! Reminds me of Disney's California Adventure park...the waterfalls near the rapids ride...Very very nice!

OMG! beautiful! i smell a LP member VIP party approaching fast ;)

x2 :)

Fantastic looking setup Aaron! Your great taste in cars carries over to everything it seems :)

Guest Rob Burgundy
Thanks guys for the props. I wish I could take the credit for the backyard, but the previous owner did most of it!

Hey it's yours now and that's all that matters! You didn't build any of your cars but you take pride in the ownership and maintaining them. ;)

Hey it's yours now and that's all that matters! You didn't build any of your cars but you take pride in the ownership and maintaining them. ;)

How dare you say I didnt build any of my cars! :)

I used the online configurators to build several of them!

Guest Rob Burgundy

:aiwebs_017: :aiwebs_017:

How dare you say I didnt build any of my cars! :)

I used the online configurators to build several of them!

Oh my!

Epic doesn't even begin to describe this backyard. I would have never imagined such a yard exists.

This takes the cake over everything I've even seen on TV, in pictures, and especially in person.

You have and absolutely spectacular home!

Thanks. A big house is, well, a big expense and a big hassle. We are in a really good location, not way out in the boonies. About 5 miles from the interstate and less to restaurants and shopping etc.

It's perfect then! Enjoy! :icon_super: