LAMBOPOWER CRIBS MEGATHREAD!

Allan-Herbie

Alex is gonna fill the ponds with Koi fish.. I wonder if they get eaten..Might be better to put them in the dolphin fountain where its higher up?

215187_1923237887010_1423988177_31685168_3402603_n.jpg

185526_1923238087015_1423988177_31685169_6261778_n.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it, looks great, especially the pool. And the R/C car idea is sweet too, good use of that little spot for sure. :icon_thumleft:

Nice...did the landlord offer any option to buy if you fall in love with it after the year is up?

Love it, looks great, especially the pool. And the R/C car idea is sweet too, good use of that little spot for sure. :icon_thumleft:

Nice...did the landlord offer any option to buy if you fall in love with it after the year is up?

I havent asked.. Just an interm house to see if we can deal with the drive and like the area.. The house is older and not really our style. the interior is sort of french countryish.. We want modern or even tuscan style.. I do like this area though, but i think we went to be closer to Mulholland where get a stand alone house with no HOA.. Also the house will need to have a massive garage..

I move August 27th Daddyo! I expect you will be coming to visit!

Not a chance unless you move to Compton. I already have a friend that lives there so i can visit him and get my watch back.

Not a chance unless you move to Compton. I already have a friend that lives there so i can visit him and get my watch back.

Ha... atleast out here things like that wont happen..

the 2 driveways that run up the rise opposite you, his is on the left.

You mean in front of us? the 2 long driveways?

Looks nice.... Wish I could start breaking ground on my new digs... (of Course every time I see pictures like this I get 50 Million new ideas of what I want...)

Looks nice.... Wish I could start breaking ground on my new digs... (of Course every time I see pictures like this I get 50 Million new ideas of what I want...)

Yes, at your place you dont need a pond... but your own lake!

Only if he sings at my Bday party!

If you come across him, ask him about the Hansen audio speakers. He had a private viewing in our suite last year and was floored by the sound. I wasn't there but my partner says he was the nicest and most polite star he has ever come across. And before he left, he hugged the speakers to get a feel for them.

As far as coming to visit you, i don't want to stay in the fcuking desert 2 hours drive from LA + YOU OWE ME AT LEAST 1 VISIT IN TORONTO so get fcuking busy. You have time to go everywhere else.

If you come across him, ask him about the Hansen audio speakers. He had a private viewing in our suite last year and was floored by the sound. I wasn't there but my partner says he was the nicest and most polite star he has ever come across. And before he left, he hugged the speakers to get a feel for them.

As far as coming to visit you, i don't want to stay in the fcuking desert 2 hours drive from LA + YOU OWE ME AT LEAST 1 VISIT IN TORONTO so get fcuking busy. You have time to go everywhere else.

Its only 30 min out of L.A.!

Looks awesome Allan. Whens the house warming party? Haha. I'd leave the fish in the pond but it doesn't look that big so you can't put too many in. My high school and college part time work was at a pet store and i worked with a landscaper to put ponds in. Feel free to ask away. The rc car idea is the best thing you have mentioned on the board in months! I betbthat would be a blast, especially after a few drinks.

I cant believe we have lived in Cali for 3years and this will be our 4th move..

Will you be staying in Cali for a few more years than the last few places? Or is this just for a few years too? House looks nice!

Will you be staying in Cali for a few more years than the last few places? Or is this just for a few years too? House looks nice!

Think I will be rooted in Cali forever..

:iamwithstupid: Any pics?

Garage is just a big 3 car.. Like I said its only for a year unless me and Stevie hit off and I decide to stay! :lol2:

Garage is just a big 3 car.. Like I said its only for a year unless me and Stevie hit off and I decide to stay! :lol2: