Things that make you LOL!

RyanRo24

Took teddy for a ride...

haha, nice. query - is that harness removeable? and do you still have a regular seatbelt in case you dont feel like using those?

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha, nice. query - is that harness removeable? and do you still have a regular seatbelt in case you dont feel like using those?

Yes, you can remove them if you want. No, I do not have the regular seat belts. Trust me, the 4 Point Harness really fits the cars character, I never miss the regular ones!

SS_I.jpg

Yes, you can remove them if you want. No, I do not have the regular seat belts. Trust me, the 4 Point Harness really fits the cars character, I never miss the regular ones!

i need a harness to clear tech but the damn spyders do not have the mounting points for a harness and dont have the "shelf" behind the seats where a fire extinguisher mounts. thanks man.

i need a harness to clear tech but the damn spyders do not have the mounting points for a harness and dont have the "shelf" behind the seats where a fire extinguisher mounts. thanks man.

Since you went TT now, a harness should be the last thing you want since your passenger would probably want to exit the car ASAP!

don't know if this has been posted, but I can't stop lol at the bald dude...he gets thrown like a manikin.

1LN6V.gif