• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is pretty cool!

Invalid Video Link

Embed not working...

AWESOME :lol2: Fixed the link for ya :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid: Hilarious that enough folks found that SO offensive it had to be removed. WAY too much truth going on there. I think there may be a sea change coming....

It is the default of the political left to assume any bad act is the result of conservatives, including the awful tragedy in California. Read the full story

A writer for the U.K’s Guardian yesterday, while events were still unfolding in California, openly wondered if it would be okay to assassinate members of the National Rifle Association’s board. He compared doing that to killing Nazis.

Anyone able to find that Guardian writer article saying that? I have been Googling, but can't find it. Maybe The Guardian took it down...?

EDIT: Okay, I found him, some guy named M.S. Bellows.

Lulz wtf, is this a thing?

I tried putting a cucumber in an area where I didn't want my cat to get in to (after seeing the video)

He couldn't care less.

I think anything that "sneaks up" behind a cat while they are eating would startle them. I know there aren't many cat fans out there, but it still seems a little cruel.

After Holly Holm knocked Ronda Rousey out and then Herb Dean is telling Ronda to relax when she wakes up a short bit later, when the scene switches to Holly at the fence, you can hear in the background Ronda go, "NO!"