Things that make you LOL!

RyanRo24

60013082.jpg

Crazy!

I really had to concentrate a good 30 sec to realize it was a black guy with cream on his back. :lol2:

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

&"> &" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Be Prepared California!

oh and

&"> &" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Crazy!

I really had to concentrate a good 30 sec to realize it was a black guy with cream on his back. :lol2:

I was wondering why that hairy penis had ears.

haha..i guess i am not dirty minded..because the first thing i saw was a guy with cream on his back..lol

That's what I was thinking! :lol2: I had to concentrate for 30 seconds to see what a dirty mind thinks. And I'm a dirty minded person. :lol2:

That's what I was thinking! :lol2: I had to concentrate for 30 seconds to see what a dirty mind thinks. And I'm a dirty minded person. :lol2:

:iamwithstupid:

Guest Rob Burgundy

You can take the maybach driver out of the trailer park......Saw this pic from Jason Torres

post-6316-1276222236.jpg

Funny and true...the wussification of the world is sad and pathetic. no first place, no failing, no dodge ball, yada yada, blah blah...its crap.

It's true. Society in a lot of respects is glamorizing emasculated males. It's sad.

Itll just up the stock value of real men.

Agreed, but some standards will shift. Initial reaction of chicks is already changing. Things are "creepy" or "weird" within 1 second, hey do you have a shiny skull shirt? It's pretty sad, and smarter girls will realize the real deal, but as the society I am not sure we are heading anywhere good

Adam Carolla made a very good point on Bill Simmons (sports guy) podcast yesterday. He is now doing standup to make a living.. he was on a road doing 3 shows each day for 3 days for the weekend, exhausting and draining - and his wife was in NYC at this time meeting Bruce Springsteen (her all time favorite) at some event and having fun.

When he got home next weekend, they were having sex and his wife started complaining that he was "absent" - He thought about it and said "Oh, so you are complaining because I was working my ass off doing somethign to put the food on the table, while you were flirting with Bruce Springsteen in NYC for which I paid for, and then it's all my fault?"

Everyone got more entitlement issues with each generation, but women I think are very very confused as to what they should be expecting.

Everyone got more entitlement issues with each generation, but women I think are very very confused as to what they should be expecting.

There is a lot of truth in that statement. But I think the Men are just as confused when it comes to that and what to give and expect from the opposite sex.

I suppose you just know a good one when you find it though.

Allan, I would never hit a lady but.........

A number of years ago I was at a cabaret/concert when some chick at another table decided to humour herself by squirting people with a water pistol. She hit me a couple of times and I told her to stop. She decided to do it again.

BIG MISTAKE!!

Beer was cheap, so I bought two glasses, walked up behind her and dumped both glasses over her head and waited for some of the males at her table to stand up to "defend" her.......

Funny thing, no one laughed, no one moved.

Agreed, but some standards will shift. Initial reaction of chicks is already changing. Things are "creepy" or "weird" within 1 second, hey do you have a shiny skull shirt? It's pretty sad, and smarter girls will realize the real deal, but as the society I am not sure we are heading anywhere good

but women I think are very very confused as to what they should be expecting.

:iamwithstupid:

QUOTE (RomanDad @ Jun 11 2010, 03:02 PM)

:icon_super: