Things that make you LOL!

RyanRo24

lol wtf

What are you 'wtf'? That's normal isn't it? If not, I may be recruiting directly for the crazy farm.

I hope Kevin has a gun and a well planned escape route. He will probably need it soon.

Best

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What are you 'wtf'? That's normal isn't it? If not, I may be recruiting directly for the crazy farm.

I hope Kevin has a gun and a well planned escape route. He will probably need it soon.

Best

Sadly When I read her posts I could almost see her pain. This lady seems to be an example of what happens to a woman when she isdissappointed by men who want sex, while she wants love...so now her confidence and self esteem are shot after a string of broken relationships. Guess that makes her needy...and easy pickings. That's the f'd up part of life, we use people to get what we want never realizing the consequences and collateral damage. Before I got married I had a golden rule when dating...NEVER leave them worse off than when you met them!!!

Damn,

but you know what, if she was smokin hot and open minded, i'd probably entertain that level of crazy :D LOL

There's always an acceptable level of crazy.

post-19592-1329583449.jpg

Best

LMFAO, nice!

This is why you dont stick your dick in crazy :lol2:

http://imgur.com/a/r5kEb

Even though scenarios happen like this all the time with women :lol2: , I wonder if this one is fake...only because on an iPhone, the owner of the phone talks on the right in sms. So if this is Kevin's phone, why does it say JJ?

Sadly When I read her posts I could almost see her pain. This lady seems to be an example of what happens to a woman when she isdissappointed by men who want sex, while she wants love...so now her confidence and self esteem are shot after a string of broken relationships. Guess that makes her needy...and easy pickings. That's the f'd up part of life, we use people to get what we want never realizing the consequences and collateral damage. Before I got married I had a golden rule when dating...NEVER leave them worse off than when you met them!!!

Yeah she is a little nuts - just straightforward a little too soon, and feels like if she nailed "the point/feeling" then he'd understand and accept. But it doesn't really work like that if the other person has a different perspective. Guy is a tool ignoring for so long and not setting the record straight right away and I bet he knew she was like this when he decided to go for it anyway and close the deal.

I've left plenty of women worse off I think in my younger/college days.. I got sex quickly, what else is there, right? :eusa_wall:

Some chicks are just plain crazy nothing you can do about it, I would be scared shitless. That's a girl that would cut your dick off at night...

:icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak:

hahahhaha!! that was actually on the kiss cam at a sports game last year. don't know what game, or team, but i remember seeing that in the news.

post-7090-1329804948_thumb.jpg

"Give him angry eyebrows or something"

:lol2:

That's the part where I literally laughed out loud. My IT guy has a desk in my office and stopped what he was doing to ask (I don't usually just randomly bust out laughing). I said, "it's just something about crazy women." He turned back around and started working again. Anyways, more women like that out there than folks would like to know...just glad to see I'm not the only one that deals with these types from time to time. :D

"Im just trying to protect what's mine.."

^

^

SERIOUSLY!? from his friends lol the girl was insanely crazy douche. XD that could be a headache lol