Official Shitty Lamborghini Kit Car and Replica Thread

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tamaro!

4 door Taurus converted to a Chevy Camaro.

I had to post this someplace. I can't stop laughing!

Why would someone even...... wow.

"At first glance, or at least from the picture, this looks like a Lamborghini, but upon closer inspection, you'll notice something is off. " :eusa_wall:

image.jpg

Holy crap... From what I can gather, this guy is going to car shows and is not only passing this pile of termite shit off as a real countach (possibly as a "Lambourghini") but as the car used in Miami Vice...

He needs a serious dose of internet reality.

image.jpg

Holy crap... From what I can gather, this guy is going to car shows and is not only passing this pile of termite shit off as a real countach (possibly as a "Lambourghini") but as the car used in Miami Vice...

He needs a serious dose of internet reality.

Is this the guy you helped out last month with the flat tire?

If so maybe you should introduce him to your newly found corvette friends.

They sound like a true match.

Is this the guy you helped out last month with the flat tire?

If so maybe you should introduce him to your newly found corvette friends.

They sound like a true match.

No. This guy is in Pittsbugh and is a regular at the car shows. See. His niece was dating one of the stars. So they gave him the car when the show was done with it.

Seriously... Dont we have some members in pittsburgh who can call this shitslinger out?

"At first glance, or at least from the picture, this looks like a Lamborghini, but upon closer inspection, you'll notice something is off. " :eusa_wall:

This had me completely fooled. After hours of studying the photos I couldn't find any features that would suggest it wasn't a real Lamborghini. Then it struck me and I got it. The giveaway is the car is painted in a non Lambo white! :eusa_wall:

Regarding the Countach. I don't care for lookalike replicas but we live in the free part of the world and grudgingly have to accept these abonimations exist. What I hate is passing it off as the real thing.

LOL at the video linked on the CL page. That thing looks like a sad turtle shell going down the road.

I wish I still had the video footage of a Toyota MR2 with all badges removed and some cheap Lambo - style doors and a huge wing spoiler on it. The guy was trying to pass it off as a new Ferrari model. A couple of us walked over and played it up. At the end of the Night he was bragging about his "Ferrari 308 DB7 Miura spec."

Regarding the Countach. I don't care for lookalike replicas but we live in the free part of the world and grudgingly have to accept these abonimations exist. What I hate is passing it off as the real thing.

Well shit dude... Nobody is suggesting he be arrested... Or hurt... Or fined... Or anything else... But calling him out on his fcuking lies and embarrassing him would be pretty awesome....

Well shit dude... Nobody is suggesting he be arrested... Or hurt... Or fined... Or anything else... But calling him out on his fcuking lies and embarrassing him would be pretty awesome....

You need to make his acquaintance, lure him here, and hope for gold...

I need an instagram name. ASAP

You should road trip it up there and ask for pointers on how to make your kit look like the real thing!